Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,719 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) (74516 Views)

Bridesmaid Rocks Groom. Bride, Guest Step In (Photos) / Bridesmaid Wig Falls Off While Destroying Wedding Dance Floor. See What She Did / Bridesmaid And Best Man Scatter Wedding With Sexy Doggy Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:54pm On Apr 24
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by franchasofficia: 8:54pm On Apr 24
No mind them my dear, flaunt it, I love it kiss

2 Likes

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Rexymania(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24
Her problem
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by phorget(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24
Ugly girl feeling funky.

5 Likes

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by taiwotimitt: 8:54pm On Apr 24
Namaster:
Some men are so Hot they become STUPID.

This girl is NOT fine or beautiful. She has a HORSEY face that's buried under SEVERAL layers of makeup.

Plus, that bra is doing the work of a PILLAR. Pushing up and holding aloft things that are more humble.than a poor man looking to borrow money.

Remove the bra and those breasts would be rolling on the floor like someone sharing a testimony at a Chosen crusade.

Men need to respect themselves MORE. You don't give attention or validation to a random woman. Especially if she looks like THAT.

Increase the volume idan

3 Likes

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by harmargedon: 8:55pm On Apr 24
Kemadealadire:
Lol, go and check if your man's number is there, price to pay for marrying an ungodly indisciplined man is he will disrespect and disgrace you everywhere.
a LovePeddler displayed her merchandise, customers requested for her service, nothing new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by EreluRoz: 8:55pm On Apr 24
franchasofficia:
No mind them my dear, flaunt it, I love it kiss
I was expecting nothing less, how are we sure you no follow for those people wey chat her
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Villa12(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24
Normal normal MEN are dog so nothing new

Same men that sleep with their daughters, maids, wife sisters, wife friends, their friends wife etc

Same men that rape?

Same men that sleep with underage kids A.K.A peadophile?

Lol
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by ROTTWEILER007: 8:57pm On Apr 24
If you don't have any sin, be the first to cast a stone on this woman, and they ALL turned and left. I can't be hiding behind my keypad and judging one. Do not forget that no one can live up to your self righteous standards. Pray for yourself first that people will see you and glorify your Father in Heaven. Let your light shine amongst all men.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Legalese(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24
Everybody wan knack but how many want to keep you?
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by slimmax: 8:57pm On Apr 24
You display goods open yakata, na same you de complain say dem they price am . if you no wan sell pack am put for store

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24
She resemble bobrisky, I can't hook up with my fellow man

1 Like

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by AlphaHakimi: 8:58pm On Apr 24
This woman should understand that Just because those men want to hit does not mean they have any atom of respect for her body. They just want to release their poison inside of her and go. She should not feel too important.

If she wants to know her value, she should try to date or marry one of those men calling her that's when they would remind her she is just a 304.

Shalom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by NothingDoMe: 8:58pm On Apr 24
Namaster:

This girl is NOT fine or beautiful. She has a HORSEY face that's buried under SEVERAL layers of makeup.

Plus, that bra is doing the work of a PILLAR. Pushing up and holding aloft things that are more humble.than a poor man looking to borrow money.

Remove the bra and those breasts would be rolling on the floor like someone sharing a testimony at a Chosen crusade.

Men need to respect themselves MORE. You don't give attention or validation to a random woman. Especially if she looks like THAT.
My brother.......
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Bfly: 8:59pm On Apr 24
Na lie. All of them at same time?
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by HenryTimes: 8:59pm On Apr 24
This girl abi na woman is a heavy werey sha grin.
How can a decent woman give her number to over 20 men in one day?

And she even claimed to put her number by mistake,, very daft.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:59pm On Apr 24
harmargedon:
a LovePeddler displayed her merchandise, customers requested for her service, nothing new.
Nah, without buyers, there won't be a product or better put there won't be any sales without buyers.

1 Like

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Emman08: 8:59pm On Apr 24
Am I missing something? What's her achievement here? Oldest profession in the world
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by franchasofficia: 8:59pm On Apr 24
EreluRoz:
I was expecting nothing less, how are we sure you no follow for those people wey chat her
No be small thing.

I no de go where queue plenty jareh.

You can never find a well to do man doing something like that, it's mostly h0rny students and broke guys trying their luck grin

There are millions of hotter chicks all over the place without attention to go for na. Na only mumu man de drag space for where queue long cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by stevups(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24
Solofresh2:
That things are going well for you today doesn't mean you should misbehave
You might need the help of any of those guys tomorrow
The fact she saved those number also shows how promiscuous she is
Where the sense here?
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by magzey: 9:00pm On Apr 24
No responsible man will go for this thing undecided grin grin

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Yeancahmie007(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24
She dey happy say plenty men want to taste. Show us the one wey win na.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 24
I agree with you that men need to respect themselves more. And of course beauty is subjective so to some people she may not be pretty.

You can say what you want but don’t lie about those boobs. They are not sagging. I don’t like when people tell blatant lies to prove a point

Like We can all clearly see that her boobs are nice. Do you want them to touch her neck? 🤨
Namaster:

3 Likes

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by EreluRoz: 9:02pm On Apr 24
franchasofficia:
No be small thing.

You can never find a well to do man doing something like that, it's mostly h0rny students and broke guys trying their luck grin

There are millions of hotter chicks all over the place without attention to go for na. Na only mumu man de drag space for where queue long cheesy
I trust you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by eepeepook: 9:03pm On Apr 24
She was showing off her boob job.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by spencekat(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24
kendrick9:
The rate of stupid men sha grin
The rate of SIMPS
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:04pm On Apr 24
jmoore:

It is nothing new for clients to look for ashawo.

You advertised public hole, the mumu men will come for it.
The men are silly
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by GindoX(m): 9:04pm On Apr 24
ignis:
I can see my Uncle's number there.

Seriously?
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by harmargedon: 9:04pm On Apr 24
Kemadealadire:

Nah, without buyers, there won't be a product or better put there won't be any sales without buyers.
prostitution is as old as humanity. There cannot be end to this business as long as humans walk this Earth. Even gay women patronise them.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Orinechi: 9:04pm On Apr 24
At the end of the day, she will still hook up with them.
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by Kewtt: 9:05pm On Apr 24
Namaster:

Wtf bro??
Re: Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:05pm On Apr 24
franchasofficia:
No be small thing.

U will be surprised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.