Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,562 members, 7,833,811 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households (15421 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Ride Taxi Scheme, Lists Features / Sanwo-Olu Launches Lagos Assembled First And Last Mile Buses / Lockdown: Lagos Launches ‘food Kitchen’ To Feed 100,000 Youths Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by integrity16(m): 8:37am On Apr 25
Palliatives for the party members.
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by 1000Capacity: 11:09am On Apr 25
Kobojunkie:
A good country ought to have a good foodbank system in place abeg! I agree with you that this here is more a political show where it seems those who show up with be bought with the food but a fully functioning FoodBank system, removed from all of the politics and deceit is necessary. undecided

Food bank in a 3rd world country?
Foodbank in a poverty capital of the world?
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Mom007(f): 11:29am On Apr 25
Shame on this government!
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Kobojunkie: 12:09pm On Apr 25
1000Capacity:
∆[Food bank in a 3rd world country?
Foodbank in a poverty capital of the world?
Is there some sort of Law against having of those in third world countries? undecided
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by owunabastard: 12:53pm On Apr 25
xpressionx:
See how APC turned the whole of Nigeria into Almajiri.

They are using the poverty template the north is using for their people on the whole Nigeria.

"Make the people very poor and hungry, hand them peanuts as giveaways and they will worship your foot prints"

Yet these grown ass fools are here arguing stupid arguments about rubbish.

In Nigeria, each tribe has different ideology, a man from North and South west can appreciate palliatives from the government, while people from South East and to an extent from South South do not appreciate such gestures

1 Like

Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by Taiwo20(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25
them just dey insult us.
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by olaremint(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25
shugamummy:
Now you are regurgitating the same line your slave masters have sold to you for 50yrs.
Wait a minute, did they not tell you about millions of Igbo boys your age who lived and some are currently living with their Oga for 9yrs, eating only twice per day, not buying clothes for 9yrs, not drinking beer with friends, not attending party every other weekend like your owambe only to be settled later on and he became financially stable that he pulled other family members out of poverty and it so continues?

Are you living at all or you live by regurgitating old and stale lines of lies that have kept you in bondage?

Who is asking for details on your destiny? Name what your governor has done better, u delved into the narrative of how you are slaves to your kinsmen.
Re: Eko Cares: Sanwo-Olu Launches Food Packs For 500,000 Households by shugamummy: 8:38pm On Apr 25
Oh my goodness, why should a youth like you be concerned about what good a politician have done. I have not even mentioned any state, I have not tried to claim victories for any governor or politician. I am talking about full time freedom. I am not concerned about financial freedom for very few which you are classifying as politicians. I am talking about creating millions of millions of millionaires who don't need any politician to live in affluence in their own way. By the way, the politicians need the poor to remain poor so they don't get so much financial freedom that they begin to contend power with them. Exactly, what Tilumbu is doing in Lagos.

olaremint:

Who is asking for details on your destiny? Name what your governor has done better, u delved into the narrative of how you are slaves to your kinsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Festac 77 Start Nigeria's Problem? / John Campbell Denies Working For Buhari, Expresses Worry Over NNPC Scandal / My Wife Prefers Quiet Life – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.