Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,006 members, 7,880,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States (14098 Views)

Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / 16 SARS Operatives Indicted For Killings In Five States –presidential Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by starstaz(m): 8:35am On Apr 25
BIGDADDY000:
Always headache everyday, I must leave this country this year by God grace.

OTI SUMI PATAPATA, buying 1 liter at #720 its just damn disasters

Me dey buy am # 820, under a stressful que ooooo.
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by starstaz(m): 8:37am On Apr 25
Am just waiting for their agent provocateur who are specialize in gaslighting by bringing up the argument of CNG in May. Unserious Tulumby Govt
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by temptnow: 8:37am On Apr 25
Thiefnubuu want to finish us
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Kingsmeal: 8:37am On Apr 25
See how Helinues, Yarimo, Seunmsg, Madridguy, LegendHero, Paraman all avoided this thread.

Hope you all can see that these guys are sponsored?

4 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by olowo1930: 8:38am On Apr 25
We are not ready for development, when Nigerians are ready they know what to do . God shall judge.
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by helinues: 8:39am On Apr 25
Kingsmeal:
See how Helinues, Yarimo, Seunmsg, Madridguy, LegendHero, Paraman all avoided this thread.

Hope you all can see that these guys are sponsored?

Return back to your village if you can't afford the Abuja new transportation fee.
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:41am On Apr 25
starstaz:

Me dey buy am # 820
Jesus, that's extremely wickedness
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by emmanuelbrown26: 8:41am On Apr 25
Emilokan

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Blossomcresty(m): 8:42am On Apr 25
Emman08:
Nigerians suffering and smiling, patiently queueing up to buy fuel at N690 per liter. No be juju be that? grin grin

Fuel that will are already buying at 720/ltr

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Zeebuy: 8:46am On Apr 25
Asmmi:
Another one. Our govt really needs to work on the power sector. With electric cars, no one will be complaining

They're too busy building a road with billions of dollars that could've been used to fix the power sector

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:46am On Apr 25
The opposite of renew hope is renew shege trust me

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Zeebuy: 8:48am On Apr 25
symbianDON:
Nigerians are the most complacent people on earth.....nigerians love to suffer in 'peace' ......which kain country be this?? Na wa for APC government o

If you talk, agbado rodents will say you're ipob and you're pained by the election loss

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Asmmi: 8:48am On Apr 25
Zeebuy:

They're too busy building a road with billions of dollars that could've been used to fix the power sector
An obvious avenue to steal. They can afford it though but they just want people to continue complaining so that they can give them plenty campaign promises

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by starstaz(m): 8:49am On Apr 25
Ekaette1621990:
Nigerians need Rehab.

Mental slavery is the worst type of slavery.

Anyway I weep in Swahili 😭😭😭😭😭😭

3 Centuries ago, Pres Tinubu forebearers did shege on Nigeria , specially on the southwestern Nigeria where the matriarch Efun Tinubu engage in slave business on a large scale with the connivance of the British. Fast forwarding to present time, same Tinubu protege with the instruments of state is slapping us in the face with multiple strangulating economic policies. I can always imagine how those Nigerians lives a terrible life 3 Centuries ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Deepthoughts: 8:53am On Apr 25
Kosisochukwu12:

Source : https://politicsnigeria.com/transport-fare-skyrocket-as-fuel-scarcity-hits-abuja-five-states/
There's definitely something dubious about the fuel situation in Nigeria,it appears to me that the government is finding it very difficult to continue with the secret but huge unknown subsidy it is paying due to the rate of the naira to the dollar currently in relation to the fuel price in the international market n the unwillingness of dangote to sell at the present price in the local market,normally in crude refining kerosene n petrol are usually first products,so it means dangote is also producing kerosene n petrol along with diesel but they are selling the kerosene n petrol abroad at better prices,the deceitful government of Tinubu should just swallow it pride,cover it face in shame n allow dangote to sell kerosene n petrol at the appropriate price to Nigerians after dangote is buying the crude at international rate even though they are paying in naira,you can't keep fooling everyone all the time.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by edungene7: 8:56am On Apr 25
APC the propaganda party promised that the PH refinery will be ready in 2 Weeks since time immoral now the Ebi pawa national anthem will be re-echoed a second time

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by sonssyo(f): 8:58am On Apr 25
helinues:

Return back to your village if you can't afford the Abuja new transportation fee.

I don't know if you are a human being really,let me assume that this response came from a robot that is remote controlled from a terminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Adaisback(f): 9:03am On Apr 25
Prigidypogodo:
the day I'll see you in my bed ehhh
chaiiii.
nne I go like meet you oo
cum make we meet for Awka or any day I enter Onitsha, I will let you know grin grin
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by James91: 9:04am On Apr 25
Useless country, with stupid leaders

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Kukutenla: 9:04am On Apr 25

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by bgates: 9:05am On Apr 25
sonssyo:

I don't know if you are a human being really,let me assume that this response came from a robot that is remote controlled from a terminal

See finishing

Take €5000

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by EdiskyHarry: 9:22am On Apr 25
Nigeria is just a failed nation

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Exceed15: 9:40am On Apr 25
Consequence of bad decision. Tinubu till 2098.

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Yestogood: 9:47am On Apr 25
omoredia:
When a fool leads, hardship will be the order of the day.

If money could satisfy the greedy, Tinubu would have been satisfied by now. Sorry case indeed

Hmmm......chai.
What a world.

2 Likes

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Macphenson: 9:59am On Apr 25
Prigidypogodo:
the day I'll see you in my bed ehhh
chaiiii.
nne I go like meet you oo

Are u a lesbian? Why are you looking forward to meeting her?
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by samomoli: 9:59am On Apr 25
I only blame the youths of this country. If we fail to chase this old power drunk corrupt leaders and take the saddle of government, they will just be playing with our future that is if there is any future left for the youths. When they scream sub si dy goooone. Petrol would be available and become cheap, what are we experiencing now

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:06am On Apr 25
to even think dat a sizeable number of Akwa ibomites, Calabar & Bayelsians carry their hand go vote 4 ebin pawa still surprises me till dis day!

lipsrsealed
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10am On Apr 25
helinues:

u dis ebin pawa boy again!

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Dminister(m): 10:10am On Apr 25
Asmmi:
Another one. Our govt really needs to work on the power sector. With electric cars, no one will be complaining

Hahaha, you think they will do it? How do you expect them to loot money if they provide stable electricity? Fuel is everyday money and not like electricity

1 Like

Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Emman08: 10:17am On Apr 25
Blossomcresty:

Fuel that will are already buying at 720/ltr

720? Bloody hell
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by SuccessfulRichi: 10:25am On Apr 25
Re: Transport Fare Skyrocket As Fuel Scarcity Hits Abuja, Five States by Asmmi: 10:34am On Apr 25
Dminister:

Hahaha, you think they will do it? How do you expect them to loot money if they provide stable electricity? Fuel is everyday money and not like electricity
Please don't make me cry sir 😭

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria / Dikachi Okorie Graduates From University Of Manchester. Photos / South-South Governors Seek Dignified Exit For Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.