Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:12 AM

Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary (3414 Views)

A Word To The Dogs Of Opposition By Femi Fani-kayode / Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / What Is Iberiberism? The New Word Rochas Coined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25
commoditiesnig:
"Male Girl Child".. Never heard of such combo word before.. Lol

Personally I think mr P.O should take a holiday to unwind and ease off abit.

Politiking can be quite demanding!

He dey combine fire.

πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25
justified007:

I think he's a bobrisky follower

His son obviously is πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by nedu666: 12:25pm On Apr 25
Okete001:
Hehehehe

This is the illiterate some enemies of this nation wanted us to vote for by force.

This man would have been an embarrassment to Nigeria in the whole world.

A man who could not differentiate between green energy and climate

But you voted buhari who did not know the meaning of inflation. Who did not know that West Germany does not exist. Who does not know that euro has replaced detuch mark
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by PeterObi4LP: 1:40pm On Apr 25
BATified23:

You that passed through the four walls of education, can you tell us what Male-Girl Child means?

The internet is your friend.
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by Tochj(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25
Obi came third according to fraudulent inec
But those who grabbed first are always agitated anytime they hear Obi
They went to the extent of hiring a jobless manipulator to fight obi.
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by Prolificgiant(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25
A new Nigeria is possible,for nysc deployment and redeployment check my signature
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by NwaliE01: 2:27pm On Apr 25
GoodLife4live:
only third class graduate go Sabi the meaning....
He has a doctorate. What's your highest qualification?
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by ccrenda5540: 2:41pm On Apr 25
Nothing new here same currupt old polician Nigeria youths worship
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by chopnaira: 2:41pm On Apr 25
GoodLife4live:
only third class graduate go Sabi the meaning....
He was referring to his son.
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by chopnaira: 2:42pm On Apr 25
commoditiesnig:
"Male Girl Child".. Never heard of such combo word before.. Lol

Personally I think mr P.O should take a holiday to unwind and ease off abit.

Politiking can be quite demanding!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by Afamed: 3:04pm On Apr 25
What did you expect from the talkative fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by Afamed: 3:05pm On Apr 25
NwaliE01:

He has doctorate but Presented Ogbunike secondary school certificate to INec?

Who do Una this ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by chopnaira: 3:11pm On Apr 25
Afamed:

Who do Una this ?
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by ShoeGetSize: 3:29pm On Apr 25
Your lack of intelligence is even greater than your lack of integrity.

By saying "Male, girl child issue" he was listing the issues of males and girl children consecutively. He wasn't creating a new word.

It's actually a shame that your ignorance has blighted whatever scant mental resources you believe you possess.

Please don't take down this post, let the whole world laugh at your stupidity.

BATified23:
What does male-girl child mean?
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25
NwaliE01:

Has a what?
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25
ShoeGetSize:
Your lack of intelligence is even greater than your lack of integrity.

By saying "Male, girl child issue" he was listing the issues of males and girl children consecutively. He wasn't creating a new word.

It's actually a shame that your ignorance has blighted whatever scant mental resources you believe you possess.

Please don't take down this post, let the whole world laugh at your stupidity.

grin grin

It's obvious you haven't listened to the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by SmartyPants(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25
I mean I get what he means - it's not eloquent but he literally said male-girl child issue which is just a way of saying the issue involved a comparison or a contrast between males and females.
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by ShoeGetSize: 3:40pm On Apr 25
I watched the video. I even fast forwarded to 1:08. He said he was trying to solve "male, girl child problems" in education. He was using "male" and "girl child" consecutively. Only someone with a low IQ would have misunderstood something so simple.

This is nothing compared to when ESCOBAT began to eat a microphone because the MC said he should "test" the mic and he thought she was saying "taste" the mic.

BATified23:

grin grin

It's obvious you haven't listened to the video
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by NwaliE01: 3:50pm On Apr 25
Afamed:

Who do Una this ?

And someone presented "Nepa certificate" with F9s and still ruined/ruled this country for 8 years and una no get shame.

Why Una busy body plenty like this?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25
SmartyPants:
I mean I get what he means - it's not eloquent but he literally said male-girl child issue which is just a way of saying the issue involved a comparison or a contrast between males and females.

No, he specifically mentioned male children after that word. Watch the video again from 1:08 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25
ShoeGetSize:
I watched the video. I even fast forwarded to 1:08. He said he was trying to solve "male, girl child problems" in education. He was using "male" and "girl child" consecutively. Only someone with a low IQ would have misunderstood something so simple.

This is nothing compared to when ESCOBAT began to eat a microphone because the MC said he should "test" the mic and he thought she was saying "taste" the mic.

No wonder Obi didn't build any school. His supporters are professors grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by ShoeGetSize: 4:22pm On Apr 25
No wonder ESCOBAT faked all his qualifications. He's just a common garage tout like his slavesπŸ˜‚

BATified23:

No wonder Obi didn't build any school. His supporters are professors grin
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by Betanaija42moro: 5:13pm On Apr 25
BATified23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPWSeFfhVTE?si=2mknJYHGfuQgMTnj

Fast forward to 1:08. Can Obidients please tell us what that word means?
Dey here dey find English wey big man speak.
No go find way to help your life.
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by lamentor78(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25
BATified23:
What does male-girl child mean?

You no go school.....it means Bobrisky is simple terms
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25
lamentor78:

You no go school.....it means Bobrisky is simple terms

Chai. Why my head no boot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by flokii: 6:37pm On Apr 25
GWR should honour Obi.. the guy is just too much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by chopnaira: 6:57pm On Apr 25
flokii:
GWR should honour Obi.. the guy is just too much cheesy
😁
I had to rewind the video to be sure I heard what I thought I heard.
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by aswani(m): 8:12pm On Apr 25
BATified23:

He son obviously is πŸ˜‚

Chineke me, see wickedness.
Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 9:13pm On Apr 25
chopnaira:

😁
I had to rewind the video to be sure I heard what I thought I heard.

No be small thing oh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Added New Word To English Dictionary by BATified23(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25
Male-Girl child issue where most of the males were not in school - Peter Obi 2024 cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Amaechi Reserving Retirement Seat For Wike / Abia Commences Work On Cement Factory / Why Do Cameroun Hates Nigeria This Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.