Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,458 members, 7,968,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

Online Dating: Is It Wise? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online Dating: Is It Wise? (806 Views)

The Minimum Salary A Wise Graduate Should Not Decline Nowadays. / How Do I Develop Myself Career-wise? / Is It Wise To Return To Nigeria To Practise Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Dating: Is It Wise? by slimmy24(f): 12:57pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hey guys,
just trying to find out the good and bad sides of meeting or dating people you met online.

i have lots of male friends online and they are suggesting we meet. what advise have you got for moi.
grin
Re: Online Dating: Is It Wise? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2007
VERY, VERY UNWISE? EXPERIENCE HAS SHOWN THAT MOST ARE FRAUDSTER. A WORD IS ENOUGH 4D WISE angry
Re: Online Dating: Is It Wise? by teetalks: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2007
slimmy24:

Hey guys,
just trying to find out the good and bad sides of meeting or dating people you met online.

i have lots of male friends online and they are suggesting we meet. what advise have you got for moi.
grin

@ slimmy 24
my friend met Her fiancee online and they are getting maaried next wkend!,
i still believe that there are still Honest and people with good intent around
slimmy24, let's do yahoo messanger, Pm me teetalks, i will be around
Re: Online Dating: Is It Wise? by dernearla(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
It depends on how lucky you are. I have two instances I would like to share. Firstly my friend found his wife online (infact on Badoo) and they are married with kids now. Secondly my wife's best friend also found her fiancé online and by God's grace they are getting married by first quarter 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Nb Plc Calling / Make It At Once / Lagos Is Where I Want To Be Come July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.