Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend (57998 Views)

The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend / If Those Wrinkles Ain't There, Forget It— Slay Queen As She Flaunts Her Bare Bum / Curvaceous Lady Attached With Gigantic Boobs Goes Viral As She Flaunts Them Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by 12345baba(m): 12:10am On Apr 26
Better gift.
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by ivandragon: 12:20am On Apr 26
Those tyres aline cost between N200k-N280k depending on the size and brand.
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Mekus4114: 12:49am On Apr 26
In case if the guy misbehave anytime in the future,na just to hustle small fuel join and set the ijiot on fire angry
You make me laff sorry my neighbors know say I Dey for house
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by NovusHomo(m): 1:08am On Apr 26
Wainey:
Wait, I am confused, what is the tyre for?

For your car, I guess grin
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Algold: 2:12am On Apr 26
Feminist where are thou
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Pclemenza: 2:28am On Apr 26
NothingDoMe:
Finally, a woman who understands that it is not only singlets and boxers that exists in the world of men.

Definitely a keeper.
If she cheats on him, still a keeper?

Making conclusions off Internet post.
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by SouthSouth1914: 2:30am On Apr 26
Nazgul:

I'm as confused as you are bro.

Like what does she want to use the tyre for?

Getting her a car, but buying it little by little. Next will be the steering wheel and gearbox! grin
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by forexprophet(m): 2:30am On Apr 26
Your dad bicycle

Wainey:
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by QueenDima47(f): 3:40am On Apr 26
Those who don't have car are confused with this gift. If you have car, you will definitely appreciate this gift. It is the best. May the Lord bless her, amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by abuhusna1: 3:52am On Apr 26
Wainey:
For dinner
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by BigIyanga: 4:24am On Apr 26
Wainey:
Her guy has a car. A very thoughtful gift cos each car has its own size.. and yet a set of 4 tyres can cost millions. .. depending on brand, size and speed rating.
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Greenfaces: 5:02am On Apr 26
Wainey:
his car may have filed tyres like my own. Infact about 2 of my tyres have been converted from tubeless to tube tyres. Who knows how much is new zeetex tyres now? Na wa o. Person never chop he wan buy tyre
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by franugo(m): 5:03am On Apr 26
Wainey:

Clear say you no get car....

Leave am for people wey sabi grin
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by franugo(m): 5:04am On Apr 26
[quote author=MMempire post=129634311]People asking what the tyres are for, should decode the guy has a car.[/quote

Very silly comments, so many kids in NL now

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by franugo(m): 5:06am On Apr 26
KingTom:
Omo if una know how much tyre cost now ehn, ah una go appreciate that gift grin

I swear. And na complete 4 tyres shocked plus the other gifts she bought. I like her, she bought what he needs and didn't spend money buying expensive and unnecessary things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by franugo(m): 5:09am On Apr 26
LadyRosa:
grin
Some nairaland poverty stricken guys that can only afford groundnut over for masturbation will abuse this girl for gifting her man such nice things.

Una plenty wey go die in poverty and envy las las

Groundnuts don cost now o
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Dcaliphate(m): 5:51am On Apr 26
MMempire:
People asking what the tyres are for, should decode the guy has a car.
Na ppl wey no dey drive dey ask that stupid question, those four tyres are worth over 280k now, tyres have become so expensive of late

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by ford101: 6:19am On Apr 26
Wainey:
so because you don't have a car and don't no that car tyre is one of the fastest part in a car that can go bad at any time.just with this ur comment it shows that you are a kid.even a boy of 25yrs who is serious with life ll long for a car for transportation.
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Omoapena(m): 6:45am On Apr 26
MMempire:

Dont mind them, like that is so hard for them to understand...

Those tyres are brand new and it cost nothing less than 50k each in market now

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by OKEMKPI: 7:11am On Apr 26
Wainey:
Do u have a car?
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Danjikanbauchi: 7:12am On Apr 26
Nazgul:

I'm as confused as you are bro.

Like what does she want to use the tyre for?
if I am the guy I will appreciate that tyre more than anything. The guy knows the cost of brand new tyre in the market now.
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by spiceadole: 7:33am On Apr 26
He will eventually dump her for the lady who can only afford boxers/singlets or nothing at all.

No be Naija man?

Dey play,sister
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by KingTom(m): 7:36am On Apr 26
franugo:

I swear. And na complete 4 tyres shocked plus the other gifts she bought. I like her, she bought what he needs and didn't spend money buying expensive and unnecessary things
You sef see am grin
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by tisriley(m): 7:41am On Apr 26
Wainey:
to drive her crazy
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Autobot05: 7:43am On Apr 26
7 months later ….

You’re nothing without me !! I built you

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 7:47am On Apr 26
MMempire:

Or a tractor
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Screwcode1: 7:50am On Apr 26
Damn I’ll be so emotional
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by Blackman101: 8:04am On Apr 26
Good one, maybe the boy must have complaint of cost of purchasing new tire for his vehicle and the lady decided to surprise him with a new set
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by oliverano: 8:05am On Apr 26
KingTom:

Your girlfriend giving you boxers is no news undecided your girlfriend gifting you Toyota Brakepads is news undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, my point is everything is quite expensive. A dispatch rider finished my side mirror, when I was told the price of new one, e shock me.

Yeah, boxer and brakepads no be same but everything cost including PMS!
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by MMempire(m): 8:11am On Apr 26
grandstar:

Or a tractor
Tractor tyres are much bigger.
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 8:12am On Apr 26
[quote author=MMempire post=129640801]
Tractor tyres are much bigger.[/quote

I was joking ]
Re: Girlfriend Raises The Bar As She Flaunts The Gifts She Got For Her Boyfriend by PAQ(m): 8:16am On Apr 26
This girl has seen something promising in this man. She just made a solid investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Getting Married And Celebrating In Northern Nigeria / 'Women Should Stop Getting Married' - Married Lady Advises Single Ladies / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.