Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Do You Have Below Requirements To Supply Your Food Products To Buyers In Abroad? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Below Requirements To Supply Your Food Products To Buyers In Abroad? (91 Views)

Nigeria To Begin To Supply Gas To South Africa From 2024 / CBN To Supply FOREX To Banks Only / Ekiti Begins Milk Production To Supply Cowbell's Factory In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Below Requirements To Supply Your Food Products To Buyers In Abroad? by subak: 3:52pm On Apr 25
Are You Into Selling / Supplier Of These Local Agro Food Commodities Products Like ; Palm Kernel, Tiger Nut, Beans Flour, Bitter Kola, Cocoa Powder, Garri, Honey, Palm Oil, Shea butter, Dried Fish, Plantain Flour, Cashew Nut, Egusi Melon, Dried Ugwu & Vegetables, Ofada Rice, Crayfish, Dry Ginger, Soyabean, Cassava etc.

OR Can You Sources For Their Qualities Within Your State Locality Market Area ?

If Your Answer Is Yes To Above Questions,
Then.....

DO YOU HAVE THESE BELOW REQUIREMENTS TO SUPPLIES YOUR AGRO FOOD PRODUCTS TO THE INT'L MARKET WITH A GUARANTEE OF CONTRACT DEAL OFFER FROM THE FOREIGN BUYERS IN ABROAD :

1). Do You Have One Of These Nigeria Valid Identification Documents Between ; National.I.D. Card or Voter's Card or Driving License or Int'l Passport ?

2). Can You Read and Write Simple English Online Conversation ?

3). Do You Have a Savings or Current Ñigeria Bank Account Linking With Your BVN No ?

4). Can You Spent At Least 20 - 30 Minutes Of Your Time a Day To Communicate With a Client Online Through Email Notification ?

5). Do You Have Logistics Companies Like ; UPS or FEDEX or EMS Within Your State Locality Environment Area ?

If You Have These Above Requirements, Then... You Need To Follow This Instructions By Send / Text = "I WANT TO SUPPLY MY FOOD PRODUCTS" + YOUR STATE LOCATION + YOUR WhatsApp No To This Email Here = infobest139@gmail.com

For You To Received The Full Details Information How You Can Easily LINK and SUPPLY Your Agro Food Products To The Potential Foreign Buyers In Abroad With 100% Guarantee Of Secured a Contract Deal Offer Delivered To The Buyers Warehouse Company With Your Requirements Document.
Re: Do You Have Below Requirements To Supply Your Food Products To Buyers In Abroad? by lazkizz(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26
Am interested bro

(1) (Reply)

Our 3 Nights Of FOREX Trading Training Commences Tonight By 8:00 PM / How I Went From Being Broke To Earning 50k Weekly. / This Is How I Make Money Everyday On My Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.