Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,427 members, 7,833,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition (17437 Views)

Questions Arise As Chrisland School Wins 12 Out Of 25 Beacon Of Safety Awards / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by sonofsteven: 3:03am On Apr 26
opamoses1:

Obiano's and Soludos APGA legacy. Peter Obi did not build a school for 8 years.

90% of schools in anambra are owned by missionaries or churches with government subsidizing the fees

Why build new schools when you can maintain the old ones and fund it adequately

Build new schools and not fund it properly, what's the need?

I don't think any government since after Peter obi refurbished all schools and handed them back to the original owners have build a new school
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Sctests: 3:11am On Apr 26
opamoses1:

Where is thiefnnubu and aregberascal legacy in osun.. grin

You know all the politicians in Igboland, but nobody gives a damn about your rotten yoruba villages. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by franudi: 3:14am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

You even know more than Peter Obi himself that said he did not build anything.
You are a dullard. Mr. Peter Obi does not blow his trumpet. It is left for you to go to Anambra State to see things for yourself if the ones you are seeing on social media are not enough for you to understand that Mr. Peter Obi did a lot for educational development in Anambra State. Mr. Peter Obi is a God sent to Nigeria to make it great but people like you will be blinded by hate and tribalism, because your village people had already condemned you to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by poiu44: 3:34am On Apr 26
ThìsGlobe.com pictures
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by AmuDimpka: 3:48am On Apr 26
Everytime it is Anambra schools winning it ...what about other states

What about these high school fees paying states in Lagos

I thought Yoruba are the most educated yet not even one school there have won anything international

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by wiseoneking: 3:48am On Apr 26
PHIPEX:
Empty vessels make the loudest noise.

How do you explain that a state that was educationally disadvantaged in 2003 has become the number one in Education for the past 20 yrs since After Obi's magic.

Empty brain propagandists are still searching for new schools built by Obi in same state.
are you high on swine urine? Anambra educationally disadvantaged in 2023? You need to visit mental hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by AmuDimpka: 4:00am On Apr 26
opamoses1:

that is my state....Peter Obi rebuilt many schooks and handed it to missionaries ans Obiano followed up

Give credit to who it is due! Obi rebuilt all the schools even the one in my village and handed them over to the original owners either Catholics, Anglicans etc

The truth will set you free

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by CluelessMODS: 4:05am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:

Says a farmer in Ibadan Oyo state .

Below are schools Peter Obi built and rehabilitated in Anambra state below

I will post just few of them

God bless his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi
Liar why didn't you post this to Reno and cash out with $10k? Obi himself said he never promised to build new schools. We have already heard from the horse's mouth but you are here lying.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by CluelessMODS: 4:07am On Apr 26
opamoses1:

Nope. Farmer from Ogun state you this Owerri boy.

As you can see below, my state is also representing. cool
You dey mind all these arrogant IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by AmuDimpka: 4:11am On Apr 26
Naustine:

They dunno... I keep laughing when they talk about governor building schools. Every village in the east has a school. No governor builds any new school
in East it is villages and missionaries that build schools
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by CluelessMODS: 4:15am On Apr 26
mrvitalis:

Which school did obiano and soludo build

South East is not like your region

We achieved school on every village in the 1980s
You weren't even born in the 80"s in the 80's na spare parts nearly all IGBOS dey sell.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Image123(m): 4:30am On Apr 26
AmuDimpka:
Everytime it is Anambra schools winning it ...what about other states

What about these high school fees paying states in Lagos

I thought Yoruba are the most educated yet not even one school there have won anything international

It is a continuous madness and inferiority complex to attribute every single achievement in a state to one mediocre person. Southern Nigeria has shown themselves better in academic prowess for decades. Nobody claims they won their championship or competitions because of a governor except the followers of the repackaged fraud. Anambra and other states in the South have been winning competitions long before Obi was ever a governor and after.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by muhammaduyusufu: 4:46am On Apr 26
This private school belongs to the tribal bigot that said 1 Ibo man equals 500 Hausa men.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by muhammaduyusufu: 4:50am On Apr 26
Their director of this private school whose fees run into millions of naira per annum is Ebube Muonso.

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Enyimbafc: 4:51am On Apr 26
Krankhead:
what did you say. Tell me what did the Gbajue Master take commot for school. Just take your time make I no reason you for there
Your likes were mocking him for not building a school,ignorantly not knowing that maintaining and renovating an all ready existing school will save cost in governance,rather than building a new school.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Qoko: 5:21am On Apr 26
These girls again, my love for Anambra students en.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Diligence: 5:29am On Apr 26
One great thing about this breaking news esp from Anambra State since Mr Peter Obi's midas touch on Quality (not Quantity) Education is that it sends liars, propagandists, political jobbers, etc, back to Square 1...

Nothing could be so frustrating....like Destalker's aphoristic expression APTLY posits: IT TAKES RESULTS TO CANCEL INSULTS!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by joepentwo(m): 5:54am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:

Below are schools Peter Obi built and rehabilitated in Anambra state below

Go to his dm.... lemme rest
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by pquaver(m): 6:00am On Apr 26
BluntCrazeMan:
By mentioning intelligence individuals from Anambra, you're trying to sound like there are no intelligent individuals in other States..
Every State have their own Intelligent Individuals.
But there are States that made good efforts to increase the mass-intelligence of the people in general.
Anambra Under Peter-Obi was a very good example.
And this is not propaganda.
The progress was reported in the news those days.

Oga their are intelligent people too up not, u can compare imo state to zamfara.. It has nothing to do with the effort of the state, rather probably the atitude of the people towards education shalom.. Even when akwaibom people were mostly into househelp there are very intelligent akwaibomites, she u wan compare to zamfara then? Oga leave this thing we all the truth..

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by femi4: 6:26am On Apr 26
immortalcrown:
Anambra, as usual. The light of the nation shines beyond the nation.

Congratulations to the girls and those who prepared them for the victory.
But it's always their girls

Na business full their boys head

When I was teaching in the East, only one boy made the top 10 in my class and its because he was extremely good

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by HNICEARTH: 6:27am On Apr 26
Reno mockery, batidiots and Ronu paytriots are just full of cho cho cho, while peter Obi dey show workings.

We know who the real president is.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by aswani(m): 6:39am On Apr 26
BluntCrazeMan:

(Remember that Peter-Obi boasted that he UPGRADED a lot of schools in many communities.

Remember he also boasted after the elections that he won and he will prove it. He then went to court to seek President Tinubu disqualification and election re-run on the basis of blank images in IREV.

He's a typical Nigerian politician, you know they are lying as soon as they open their mouth.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by 7upnigeria: 7:20am On Apr 26
phoenix45:
Intelligent folk abi mumu folks of your kind?
Why you guys talking nonsense asif most of us were not in anambra during P.O tenure?
My mom was principal then and oversee the community school rehabilitation and even the computers and school bus donated by Obi. Every schools in anambra can boost of bus and access to standard classroom and computers..

Intelligent folks that still can't bring Efcc to arrest or jail him since he's a criminal like you idiooots claimed.

Sometimes try and be acting your age and not disgracing your generation in the name of defending Tinubu.

I said it and am right. Peter Obi's followers are even MORE DUMB than I think. There's a difference between REHABILITATION and building a school from start to finish. THERE'S NO GOVERNOR in the history of Nigeria that does not rehabilitate schools, and thats no big deal. It takes an INTELLIGENT GOVERNOR to build a new school where there was none or to teach new type of skills that is required in the society.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Handnballer: 7:35am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:

Below are schools Peter Obi built and rehabilitated in Anambra state

opamoses1
The yeye farmer is no longer in has been chase away by Fulani Bandits to Benin Republic. Na there im dey da yarn trash on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by phoenix45(m): 7:43am On Apr 26
Mumu like you are not to be taken serious or waste time on. Now run along kid.

7upnigeria:

I said it and am right. Peter Obi's followers are even MORE DUMB than I think. There's a difference between REHABILITATION and building a school from start to finish. THERE'S NO GOVERNOR in the history of Nigeria that does not rehabilitate schools, and thats no big deal. It takes an INTELLIGENT GOVERNOR to build a new school where there was none or to teach new type of skills that is required in the society.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47am On Apr 26
Misterone:
I have never for once seen a child that attended a government secondary school in Anambra achieving anything that can be ascribed to Obi as Obi's legacy. $1000 award to anyone who can show with proof, an achievement in education from 2007 to 2014, by a student attending a government secondary school, that any Anambrarian can attend without connection. Table shaker grin
$50000 to you if you can show me any one from Osun and Lagos
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by tenpipsperday: 7:51am On Apr 26
Some touts who claim Anambra State only read for four days in a week just left the thread.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Papayaayasager(m): 7:54am On Apr 26
opamoses1:

He empowered the school, stop showing your illiteracy on public spaces like NL

Building of schools without empowering it is tantamount to failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by PHIPEX(m): 8:02am On Apr 26
wiseoneking:
are you high on swine urine? Anambra educationally disadvantaged in 2023? You need to visit mental hospital.
Go back and read my post again, read it as slowly as possible like a primary 2 kid.
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by teebaxy(m): 8:02am On Apr 26
LagosFirstSon:

Below are schools Peter Obi built and rehabilitated in Anambra state

Stop under rating the profession of farmers … how hungry students wan take sabi book?
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by kenex4ever(m): 8:18am On Apr 26
chopnaira:

You even know more than Peter Obi himself that said he did not build anything.
Peter Obi promised to rehabilitate and renovate old schools in bad condition in his manifesto and he did it for hundreds of schools.

How can he be building new schools when the ones on ground are bad. Think!!!!!
Re: Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition by Chasito(m): 8:28am On Apr 26
Anambra State is number 1 when it comes to anything that concerns education, no state comes close.

#igboAmaka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OOU Students Protest Bizarre Policy Of Class Repetition For Late Payment Of Fees / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / Large Class Room in Kano Without Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.