Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,293 members, 7,910,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:13 AM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (8954 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ignis: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
HBD my Boy, Have fun
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ponti93(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
hm so me and gej dey share d same birthday.Hapy bday sir and d same to me
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ng4am(f): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2011
happy birthday Mr president, my bday mate, may God give u more wisdom and long life.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by godman01(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2011
Happy birthday to my own president!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by MeGaStReEt: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2011
dannio:

when l heard oga presido done add another year l say yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dem done get opportunity to blow [size=14pt]our[/size] money tire cry

Which money? the one wey you put for Aso Rock. OUR own and MY own no be the same, go and work hard my friend
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by PastorOla1: 7:03am On Nov 21, 2011
HaPpY BiRtHdAy to my President, I wish you more of God's wisdom day by day. Stay Blessed!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2011
Happy birthday mr president. May God in his infinite mercy grant you the wisdom to pilot the affairs of this great country!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Okijajuju1(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2011
Happy birthday in Arrears to the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria, his excellency President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!

May you incrase in wisdom to pilot the affairs of this Noation and go down in the history books as one of the best President we ever had!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Wadosky(m): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2011
Mr president,xori I can't wish u a happy birthday when millions of nigerians are suffering and as the president of this country,you are responsible for that.
Until our economy is fixed,we can then start celebrating birthdays.Hope u won't state fund in buying chickens for ur cronies,infact u have to celebrate it by touring enugu -onitsha expressway,benin -ore road,telling PHCN dat my battery is low and I need power to charge my phone,
That will make ur birthday a blissful one bye
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Jeboy(m): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2011
Happy Birthday GEJ, many happy returns. May God grant you the wisdom to lead Project Nigeria to her promise land
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by talk2keke: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2011
smk90210:

Happy Birthday to one and only clueless presido GEJ, wish you liver, ginger and compassion for your people, Go out and have fun its your day, ooops forgot Boko Haram dey, ok stay indoors and drink kpami, ogogro, kai kai, scoddy, etc.

lmao,
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by nkirubb: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2011
Happy Birthday Mr. President, may the good LORD continue to protect & direct you
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ideylaff: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2011
HBD to odeshukwu el retardo. So for where is odeshuku and his gangsta pose go shayo and celebrate dis one?

@ eko ile everyday is a party in Aso Rock oooo as long as Boko Haram no reach there.

Sure el retardo slept is Aso Rock Guest house 1 0r 2 overnight with a few clowns around him with Stepahine Okereke close by as well, Sure Genevieve was with her other clown as well.

Happy Birthday (Miss/Sissie) President May GOD pay you back according to you performance towards the people who elected you. AMEN

Have a nice bowl of your usual Pepper soup @ 02:00 am today like u always do with ur other croonies, with a massive goat head

Ni choke oooo please,
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ade95: 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
happy fiftyfool bithrday odechukwu
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by alex406(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2011
Happy Birthday,goodluck,long life and achievements that will marvel your critics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Fuel Hike ‘ll Collapse Your Govt, NLC Warns Jonathan. / Aregbesola Delivering Sermon In A Chapel, In Osun (pix) / Between IPOB And The Igbo Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.