Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App (222 Views)

Naira Continues Appreciation Against USD At Forex Market / Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C / CBN Signals End To Official Rate Regime For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Birdbyrde440: 7:25am On Apr 26
You can now buy Usd at the official rate of N1200 with the cash-in app, download easily from play store or iPhone store.
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Getsaved(m): 7:57am On Apr 26
Can I send the usd to my other online banks ?
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Iseoluwani: 8:21am On Apr 26
Birdbyrde440:
You can now buy Usd at the official rate of N1200 with the cash-in app, download easily from play store or iPhone store.

but cant transfer it to bybit or binannce. so whats d point
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Birdbyrde440: 8:42am On Apr 26
Getsaved:
Can I send the usd to my other online banks ?

Yes.
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Birdbyrde440: 8:43am On Apr 26
Iseoluwani:

but cant transfer it to bybit or binannce. so whats d point

That's the point. You are trying to buy at 1230 from cash-in app and sell for 1350 on bybit
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Iseoluwani: 10:14am On Apr 26
Birdbyrde440:

That's the point. You are trying to buy at 1230 from cash-in app and sell for 1350 on bybit

thats the problem, i want to buy at #1230 and USE FOR TRADING AND NOT SELL
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Inception(m): 10:16am On Apr 26
Birdbyrde440:

shocked
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Getsaved(m): 3:17pm On Apr 26
But you lied here when you said cash-in sells dollar at official rate of #1200. From my research, the app is good but most complain is about the poor rate of dollar they sell. One of the reviewer even suggested they make their rate standard in a similar way to others.

Why you dey lie nah ? !
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Birdbyrde440: 5:25pm On Apr 26
Getsaved:
But you lied here when you said cash-in sells dollar at official rate of #1200. From my research, the app is good but most complain is about the poor rate of dollar they sell. One of the reviewer even suggested they make their rate standard in a similar way to others.

Why you dey lie nah ? !

How did I lie?
And how much is official rate?
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Zofan(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26
Birdbyrde440:

How did I lie?
After buying at the official bank rate, can I transfer the Crypto to other wallet like Bybit, Trust wallet, binance, etc?
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Birdbyrde440: 5:20am On Apr 27
Zofan:

After buying at the official bank rate, can I transfer the Crypto to other wallet like Bybit, Trust wallet, binance, etc?

To your linked bank account
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Ibrochaka(m): 7:30am On Apr 27
Birdbyrde440:

How did I lie?
sorry to ask, what is the essence of buying the USD on the platform since it cannot be transferred or sent to other platform for usage.

So I will just walk to the platform, buy USD and then use the USD for what?.... Sell it back at your rate directly to my linked bank account?
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Zofan(m): 8:33am On Apr 27
Birdbyrde440:

To your linked bank account

You are confusing people. I just checked the app properly now and I noticed that you can only receive Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and then it will be converted to naira at the official rate and paid to your linked bank account. YOU CAN'T BUY CRYPTO FROM THE APP AT THE OFFICIAL RATE. YOU CAN ONLY RECEIVE CRYPTO AND THEY PAY YOU IN NAIRA AT A LOWER BANK OFFICIAL RATE.
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Zofan(m): 8:35am On Apr 27
Ibrochaka:
sorry to ask, what is the essence of buying the USD on the platform since it cannot be transferred or sent to other platform for usage.

So I will just walk to the platform, buy USD and then use the USD for what?.... Sell it back at your rate directly to my linked bank account?

You can't even buy crypto from them. You can only receive crypto on the app and it will converted to naira at a lower official bank rate and paid directly to your linked bank account which is not profitable. I rather sell my crypto on Bybit and other Exchange Platforms at black market rate which is higher than the official bank rate.
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Getsaved(m): 10:42am On Apr 27
Birdbyrde440:

How did I lie?
They don't sell at official rate it is way higher than that.
Re: Buy USD At The Official Rate With The Cash-in App by Ibrochaka(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27
Zofan:

You can't even buy crypto from them. You can only receive crypto on the app and it will converted to naira at a lower official bank rate and paid directly to your linked bank account which is not profitable. I rather sell my crypto on Bybit and other Exchange Platforms at black market rate which is higher than the official bank rate.
Then the app is trash to me, let me go and uninstall it

(1) (Reply)

Growth By Synergy / Ecobank Shines At Asian Banker Awards / We Can Help You Setup A Bakery Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.