Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:16 AM

No Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Subsidy Removal (484 Views)

No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG / No Subsidy Paid In January— Kachikwu / Why Are There No Subsidy Protests In The SE/SS Oil Producing States? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Subsidy Removal by Goodnessy: 5:48am On Nov 20, 2011
I dont trust labour or the NASS, I only trust us. Do you know how we can stop this impending subsidy removal. Share your thoughts in this group on facebook. “No subsidy removal”
Re: No Subsidy Removal by kuntash: 10:04am On Nov 21, 2011
This is a good topic on this auto thread, and not just the usual buying and selling,

in my thinking, I would take a stand alongside the question Oshiomole asked, "who are the people importing fuel in Nigeria?" the Govt should expose those in this oil biz, then lets know the real cost of the subsidy and where its going.

Obj, talked about toll gate on highways as a justification to increasing the pump price.

I would support the subsidy removal if Govt exposing the oil cabal, fix the roads, and let me have Nepa light just as I did in Sept 2011,
Re: No Subsidy Removal by femmy2010(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2011
I do support a gradual removal of the oil subsidy after govt might have been able to give us at least 20hr power supply per day,repair our roads and reduce cost in the form of refining locally and not the idea of importing refined oil.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Bomb Blast 15 Confirm Dead / Jonathan Callous, Insensitive, Says Labour On Petrol Subsidy Removal / BEST GIFT WE HAVE EVER RECIEVED;Effects Of The Fuel Subsidy Removal-a Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.