Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,852 members, 7,820,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed (1302 Views)

People That Are Always Arguing With Reno Are Not Alright As Well / 3 Ways To Demarket Peter Obi / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by EponObi: 5:22pm On Apr 26
I wrote this piece earlier today way before Reno launched another series of media attack on Obi.

You can dismiss my thought as nonsense. That's your problem. Enjoy and learn!

If you are close to Obi or have his ears, advice him to hire savy political advisors. If he already did, tell him sack them all and hunt for new talents. And also tell him to limit his cho cho cho. For someone who performed abysmally as governor for 8 years, 80% of what he critisizes today, he did them and more during his tenure.

EponObi:
Lmaooooooo! It's demarketing season, baby ✌️

I remember faulting EponObi for not calling his foul-mouthed Obidients to order. They even went as far as laying curses on INEC, Yakubu, and the Tribunal judges, publicly online but the dolt did as if he's blind and deaf to the insults - person wey dey shout "a new Nigeria is P🤡ssible". The 62 year-old, male-girl child crooner 😭 who claimed to be a youth, white as snow, and the messiah watched (as if he is innocent) while his army marketed his candidacy with lies, insult, curses, intimidation, blackmail, manipulation, propaganda and stealing. It's that fake innocence and his deceptions that I hate about him. And mind you, he wines and dines with those top influenzas that orchestrate the abusive online behaviors of his sheep - but he will want you to think he knows nothing about it.

The propaganda he and his cult thinks they are master of is the same thing APC is using to dismantle his charade. 😭 If you're blind, I will tell you for free - APC is set to demarket him before 2027. Fact 💯.

What Reno did with the $10,000 challenge is just the beginning. They will slow bleed his brand until there's nothing left before 2027. And the coksucker has made their job very easy by falling into Reno's trap when he did that flop male-girl child press conference. 😂

Obi go dey press the neck of Asiwaju's administration in the media with his out of place critisism, but Tinubu has never for once replied him - not even with a single tweet. Na Atiku him dey always reply. Ordinary Reno wey no fit win election in his ward critized him, the man-baby, with voice like that of a drunkard rushed to do press conference. 😭 My father, my father!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

When I tell you Obi is still in Primary 2 in Nigeria politics and Tinubu is an Emeritus, believe! Only a naive, shallow minded, and short sighted politician will fall for such cheap trick. I swear, Dino Melaye is more political savy than that Ekute. 🤣

Since he has confirmed Reno was right, at the disappointment of those slowpoke Obidients who ran to the four corners of the world to find "images of the schools their principal built" 😂 (that press conference must have 'wunjured' them seriously 🤣)... Like a whole Obi - the okwute, the el-shadi, 😂 the abido shaker, bahose, cidaniel, santus sanitoriel, ribado, sepray - didn't build a single school - not even the foundation of a kindergarten school - for 8 years as governor? 😮 Now whatever propaganda APC cooks to destroy Obi through Reno will be automatically believed by the masses to be true. Na why I said Obi is naive.

100 years from now, there's no way Obi will become president because he doesn't have what it takes. Even Yahyah Bello will become president before him. Obi just doesn't have the range - all he has is the support of his rabid Obidients (btw, their number is shrinking by the day) - the mf doesn't even have political gladiators from his region fighting for his ambition. If you think twitter threads (btw, their impact are diminishing by the day too. When talk becomes too much, it becomes cho cho cho) are what will make him president, dey play! If the battle is between Atiku and Obi alone, Atiku will defeat him 103 times in 100 elections. Facts 💯.

Na Obi go price market ooo 😂 Na jeje APC and the Y a r i b a dey before him go poke them. Now they will show him why they are the kings of media propaganda. People wey commot a sitting president of the biggest black nation on earth with propaganda - na dem the dullard wan play games with? Dey play! I'm watching 😂

The next thing I think APC will do is shine light on that $50m family brewery Obi used Anambra money to build. Walahai, the poor will breeethh, but the Agulu champion will not breeeeeeeethhhhhh. 😂

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by gratefulheart(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26
Bitter Obi is going no where. he should going and be selling his beers 🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍺.
he can wait till 2039😜😜😜😜🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

EponObi:
I wrote this piece earlier today way before Reno launched another series of media attack on Obi.

You can dismiss my thought as nonsense. That's your problem. Enjoy and learn!

If you are close to Obi or have his ears, advice him to hire savy political advisors. If he already did, tell him sack them all and hunt for new talents. And also tell him to limit his cho cho cho. For someone who performed abysmally as governor for 8 years, 80% of what he critisizes today, he did them and more during his tenure.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by MrALIVE: 5:29pm On Apr 26
An Obi hater* advising Obi...hold your advice it is invalid.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Nonny95: 5:33pm On Apr 26
MrALIVE:
An Obi hater* advising Obi...hold your advice it is invalid.

I just tire😂.

People that can't even face Obidients one on one😂

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by OAFMods: 5:36pm On Apr 26
Wahala no too much for this foolish Peter Pand©ra Obi foolish head like this today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by AdamuKD: 5:37pm On Apr 26
grin
Forget about your propaganda.
They masses out there know that the Emilokan criminal and criminal is a failure that has made their life miserable.

Quote me, no amount of propaganda and abuse towards Obi is going to work because everybody is frustrated, hungry and angry.

The narcotic Master is going to be a one time president.

If you quote me wrongly, Kaci durin uwarka

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Kaiser20: 5:40pm On Apr 26
Not a big deal.
Omoyele Swore is demarkting EMI LO kan Tinubu.
The Dollar is high today, and EPIN PA WON, SW support group for Ashiwaju

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 5:43pm On Apr 26
This Yoruba people are really funny.. they believe Nigeria revolve around Lagos .. and nairaland with 3.8 million monikers grin
With half of the number deactivated

Travel and see .. Yoruba no gree..

I’ve never liked Obi and so against his religious bigotry

However you can’t help the reality..

Middle belt , northeast .. is chanting Obi as the only available option in 2027.. and you’re living your life and believing Reno and his nairaland lies

Op free your Yoruba land and travel.. if the noise ain’t there .. why the pressure on Reno to keep singing Obi?

Same you people said igbo man is hated around Nigeria and Yoruba most loved and on first electoral try.. same hated igbo man got over 6 million votes and same loved Yoruba people had to rig to get 8 million votes..

Propaganda don’t pay

Truth is you’re all making Obi popular with all this posts and noise..
And if he chooses a strong alibi in Muslim north .. Tinubu no go get it easy.. both with his personal political structures and party structures..

Don’t be deceive.. if Obi can get foot in Islamic North west.. is over for Tinubu..

If kwankwaso can agree to an Obi vice as a one term president
Tinubu is out .

Was at a meeting two days to election .. where it was suggested for a step down and support and that was what cost and gave Tinubu power ..
Asgard came online to announce the truce failed and Tinubu has won already

The post is still there

Obi is only being demarketed in Yoruba tribal region majorly by Yoruba Muslims who sees Tinubu as a lead they needed to launch over the same Yoruba .. Christians

Don’t be deceived at all .. Reno don’t have up to 1 million followers that can decide anything for him

Nairaland is just less than 800k active members plus guests

Let Apc and Tinubu Jones .. and keep jinxing till 2027..
e go just do you like movie

Obi is going around in the North campaigning serious and meeting oligarchies .. and you’re on nairaland and social media .. fooling yourself

I just pity una

Power to the people
PDP!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Validated: 5:45pm On Apr 26
Please name 3 politicians Nigerians Trust.
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by AdamuKD: 5:46pm On Apr 26
OAFMods:
Wahala no too much for this foolish Peter Pand©ra Obi foolish head like this today.
You are the one that is foolish here because you are defending a known thief and a criminal when hungry dey fire your nyash.
Obi is a billionaire and he can buy you and your generation. Even the unborn one's.

Now, answer me. Who is the foolish person between you and Obi?

You see how i expose your senselessness and foolishness bay for the whole world to see

7 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

This Yoruba people are really funny.. they believe Nigeria revolve around Lagos .. and nairaland with 3.8 million monikers grin

Asgard my guy.

Anytime I remember your “Tinubu must contest” chant last year, I always laugh hard.

Yoruba people are the only majority tribe from the South. It is only a majority tribe that can say “Emilokan” in a multi-tribal Nigeria and still go ahead to win the election.

Obi is from a minority tribe, he can’t win a national election. I will be sad too if I am a Peter Obi supporter.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Bendeco2020: 5:54pm On Apr 26
Op your IQ is low to start with.

First succeed on your education before writing rubbish with dis-joint title. Even primary school pupil can write better title

Am sure that you're a yoruba man. They swear for you guys with hate and insecurity ni?

I thought everyone hates Igbos?
Step into North Central and yarn rubbish about Obi and know the reaction you will get from the masses.

You can only say rubbish online and be calm in real world, so you're free to hate Obi.

Mumu people with low brain

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 5:56pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Asgard my guy.

Anytime I remember your “Tinubu must contest” chant last year, I always laugh hard.

Yoruba people are the only majority tribe from the South. It is only a majority tribe that can say “Emilokan” in a multi-tribal Nigeria and still go ahead to win the election.

Obi is from a minority tribe, he can’t win a national election. I will be sad if I am a supporter of Obi too.
Thank God Asgard mentioned you after the said same meeting
.. Yoruba are not the largest tribe in the south .. maybe in a concentrated western region.. Igbos are majority tribe in south .. maybe you check and confirm update yourself

What am tryin to say .. Obi is daily made popular in the north ..
nassarawa benue pleatue kaduna will give Obi Bloch vote if election is to be conducted tomorrow morning aside the south and east..

Obi only need a strong and popular Islamic Muslim politician that will gurrantee and protect interest and his ready to go.. reason he’s always in north and is paying off ..
No jokes

I personally won’t like to see Obi’s presidency’s .. for reason best know to me

But reality is taking shape small small

Elections are not won on social media and Obi learnt that very late ..

Listen
If there’s no pressure on Apc Tinubu

All this noise from Reno and and Apc propagandist won’t be needed

Why dem no Dey push am against Atiku?

Why
Because they already know Atiku is not an option for now

Till 2031.. if they North still wish him..

Atiku remains my post

Am only taking this things easy on social media because of Alhaji Senator Abu.. my close friend and a very confidential friend to Ahmed Tinubu

Sen Abu just came into the country two days back..

Trust you’re good and dealing ..
my man...
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Gbogbowa: 5:59pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Asgard my guy.

Obi is from a minority tribe, he can’t win a national election. I will be sad too if I am a Peter Obi supporter.
we are Obidient and we can not be moved we know Reno is useless and too small for us to humble he will soon fade away like FFK

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

Thank God Asgard mentioned you after the said same meeting
.. Yoruba are not the largest tribe in the south .. maybe in a concentrated western region.. Igbos are majority tribe in south .. maybe you check and confirm update yourself

What am tryin to say .. Obi is daily made popular in the north ..
nassarawa benue pleatue kaduna will give Obi Bloch vote if election is to be conducted tomorrow morning aside the south and east..

Obi only need a strong and popular Islamic Muslim politician that will gurrantee and protect interest and his ready to go.. reason he’s always in north and is paying off ..
No jokes

I personally won’t like to see Obi’s presidency’s .. for reason best know to me

But reality is taking shape small small

Elections are not won on social media and Obi learnt that very late ..

Listen
If there’s no pressure on Apc Tinubu

All this noise from Reno and and Apc propagandist won’t be needed

Why dem no Dey push am against Atiku?

Why
Because they already know Atiku is not an option for now

Till 2031.. if they North still wish him..

Atiku remains my post

Am only taking this things easy on social media because of Alhaji Senator Abu.. my close friend and a very confidential friend to Ahmed Tinubu

Sen Abu just came into the country two days back..

We heard more than this nonsense in 2023. Delusion is free my brother.

If I were you too, I will console myself with lies to make me feel happy.

There are only two major tribes in Nigeria and they are the only ones that can win a national election, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. Any other minority will rather be by chance (Goodluck situation) or when one of Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani agrees that we support this minority.

Until then, Obi can go to Makkah to donate borehole to them, he can even go and climb Arafah mountain, it still won’t change his “minority” destiny.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by haffaze777(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26
Kaiser20:
Not a big deal.
Omoyele Swore is demarkting EMI LO kan Tinubu.
The Dollar is high today, and EPIN PA WON, SW support group for Ashiwaju

Most especially those that sell their children because of hungergrin

23 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Bendeco2020: 6:04pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

There are only two major tribes in Nigeria and they are the only ones that can win a national election, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. Any other minority will rather be by chance (Goodluck situation) or when Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani agrees that we support this minority.

Until then, Obi can go to Makkah to donate borehole to them, he can even go and climb Arafat, it still won’t change his “minority” destiny.

Coward just want to be among.

Just say that your god can only hide under fulani/hausa to contest and win presidency.

He should have contested via ACN as Obi did with small labor party.

After begging Buhari with his family members, his tribe's men are now bragging.

2 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by garykoeman: 6:05pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

I’ve never liked Obi and so against his religious bigotry

However you can’t help the reality..

Middle belt , northeast .. is chanting Obi as the only available option in 2027.. and you’re living your life and believing Reno and his nairaland lies

Op free your Yoruba land and travel.. if the noise ain’t there .. why the pressure on Reno to keep singing Obi?

Same you people said igbo man is hated around Nigeria and Yoruba most loved and on first electoral try.. same hated igbo man got over 6 million votes and same loved Yoruba people had to rig to get 8 million votes..

Propaganda don’t pay

Truth is you’re all making Obi popular with all this posts and noise..
And if he chooses a strong alibi in Muslim north .. Tinubu no go get it easy.. both with his personal political structures and party structures..

Don’t be deceive.. if Obi can get foot in Islamic North west.. is over for Tinubu..

If kwankwaso can agree to an Obi vice as a one term president
Tinubu is out .

Was at a meeting two days to election .. where it was suggested for a step down and support and that was what cost and gave Tinubu power ..
Asgard came online to announce the truce failed and Tinubu has won already

The post is still there

Obi is only being demarketed in Yoruba tribal region majorly by Yoruba Muslims who sees Tinubu as a lead they needed to launch over the same Yoruba .. Christians

Don’t be deceived at all .. Reno don’t have up to 1 million followers that can decide anything for him

Nairaland is just less than 800k active members plus guests

Let Apc and Tinubu Jones .. and keep jinxing till 2027..
e go just do you like movie

Obi is going around in the North campaigning serious and meeting oligarchies .. and you’re on nairaland and social media .. fooling yourself

I just pity una

Power to the people
PDP!!!

But una say obi won the election why is he still campaigning in the north.

Stop deceiving urself 2027 is walkover for tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26
Gbogbowa:
we are Obidient and we can not be moved we know Reno is useless and too small for us to humble he will soon fade away like FFK

Reno could be small, but that guy can damage things.

He singlehandedly pushed the “Tinubu is sick” rhetorics and caused great damage to Tinubu image in the last election.

Obi team should find a solution to him. Remember Obi himself have no track achievements, most of the things attributed to him is just mere propaganda by obedients. So Reno is now using same propaganda and half-truth to fight him, so you would be so ignorant, if you think Reno strategy don’t work.

25 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by StOla: 6:06pm On Apr 26
This picture will continue to haunt Peter Obi.

It is called the Obi Standard of Excellence.

He will regret the day he tried to nationalize his stinginess.

If you don't even have standard, at least have shame.

Is this the kind of fellow Nigeria needs in the 21st century, or the kind of village head Agulu needed in 1892?

5 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26
Bendeco2020:

Coward just want to feal among.

Just say that your god can only hide under fulani/hausa to contest and win presidency.

He should have contested via ACN as Obi did with small labor party.

After begging Buhari with his family members, his tribe's men are now bragging.

Lol if Obi have half the balls of Tinubu, he would have been bold to declare “Emilokan” and go all out for it.

Tinubu begged Buhari lol? Same guy that dragged Buhari name in the mud in the Ogun Emilokan speech. Buhari sukun lori television, you think say that word na play?

If any Ibo politician is half as bold as Tinubu, maybe they wouldn’t have been going around crying like babies since 1979 that “Please let us rule”, “ they are marginalizing us” and bla bla bla.

Two tribe have shown courage in politics, those are only Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Twist4u: 6:10pm On Apr 26
H.E Peter OBI the Tsunami,
H.E Peter OBI the Tsunami
H.E Peter OBI the Tsunami.
"Oni of IFE"

Its very clear that APC and it's Associated Miscreant are having sleepless night about Peter Obi.

In the morning, Peter Obi,

In the Afternoon, Peter Obi,

In the Night, Peter Obi

In their sleep, Peter Obi.

In their Dream, Peter Obi.

And now, with their Resources Peter Obi.

Omo, Peter Obi is an Enigma. A man filled with grace.

See the kind free marketing Peter Obi is enjoying from Agbado and Associated Miscreant.

You want to demarket Peter Obi and repackage who exactly " TINUNPOOO...

Is it the #8,000 monthly palliative that is motivating this APC Miscreant or worth exactly?

Chaiii....

1 Like

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 6:10pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

There are only two major tribes in Nigeria and they are the only ones that can win a national election, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. Any other minority will rather be by chance (Goodluck situation) or when Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani agrees that we support this minority.

Until then, Obi can go to Makkah to donate borehole to them, he can even go and climb Arafat, it still won’t change his “minority” destiny.

You see all this things are easy..
you can always call your politician friends to confirm what’s happening in the entire Arewa politically..

... and not just hear say from Odin ..

You can still contact those Apc party chairmen in the states to update you

Twice northerners in Tinubu Government came to rubbish NEF and the so called 5 northern element in the north

That’s minister of defense and
National security adviser

Two core northerners holding sensitive security post in the government

Sen Abu was nearly rubbished by Gbaja who was pushing off northerners from Tinubu Government .. till Ahmed bola advise him and address it

The northern Apc cabal cacus in Tinubu Government don’t go through gbaja to get to Tinubu again .. they rather go through Sen Abu

Make your finding bro

Intelligent information is free .. I believe you and I believe you have the reach to get to anybody in this Government

Is a Yoruba Government and they’re in power .. and partly in charge till maybe if he succeeds with 2027.. they will be properly in charge

Am not a fan of Obi and will never vote for him.. am just stating reality

I will rather vote a Tinubu and keep getting paid by his government .if Atiku becomes a closed option
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by garykoeman: 6:10pm On Apr 26
Obi is like a fake drug, he does not need remarketing.

He has already expose himself.

5 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by chopnaira: 6:11pm On Apr 26
Brilliant submission OP.

APC has not even started. It's still Reno doing a lone wolf job for PDP. grin. APC only released the yes daddy tape and tempered down. I am sure they will start firing from all cylinders by 2026.

I also mentioned in a previous thread that Obi only got lucky in 2023 because his declaration came as a suprise to everyone, so voters and people did not have enough time to beam lights on his abysmal performance in Anambra, even though some of us knew he was full of shit. Several past social media post, including those on Nairaland are a testimony to that.

His brand has been taking multiple hits. In less than a year, the Obidient crowd has changed from a more multi ethnic group to now almost a purely Ibo political group.

1 Like

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by LegendHero(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26
Odin13:

You see all this things are easy..
you can always call your politician friends to confirm what’s happening in the entire Arewa politically..

... and not just hear say from Odin ..

You can still contact those Apc party chairmen in the states to update you

Twice northerners in Tinubu Government came to rubbish NEF and the so called 5 northern element in the north

That’s minister of defense and
National security adviser

Two core northerners holding sensitive security post in the government

Sen Abu was nearly rubbished by Gbaja who was pushing off northerners from Tinubu Government .. till Ahmed bola advise him and address it

The northern Apc cabal cacus in Tinubu Government don’t go through gbaja to get to Tinubu again .. they rather go through Sen Abu

Make your finding bro

Intelligent information is free .. I believe you and I believe you have the reach to get to anybody in this Government

Is a Yoruba Government and they’re in power .. and partly in charge till maybe if he succeeds with 2027.. they will be properly in charge

We heard more than this in 2023, no one give a bleep about your delusion.

We have seen lot of delusion from last election such that anyone that tries to argue logically with an obedient deserve to be admitted to yaba left.

Anything you say, I agree coz of the adage Were dun wo, ko se bi lomo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 6:14pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

We heard more than this in 2023, no one give a bleep about your delusion.

We have seen lot of delusion from last election such that anyone that tries to argue logically with an obedient deserve to be admitted to yaba left.

Anything you say, I agree coz of the adage Were dun wo, ko se bi lomo.
Tor...

Anything you say..

Odin has never been an obidient anyways ..

Enjoy your day
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Bendeco2020: 6:17pm On Apr 26
LegendHero:

Lol if Obi have half the balls of Tinubu, he would have been bold to declare “Emilokan” and go all out for it.

Tinubu begged Buhari lol? Same guy that dragged Buhari name in the mud in the Ogun Emilokan speech. Buhari sukun lori television, you think say that word na play?

If any Ibo politician is half as bold as Tinubu, maybe they wouldn’t have been going around crying like babies since 1979 that “Please let us rule”, “ they are marginalizing us” and bla bla bla.

Two tribe have shown courage in politics, those are only Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani.

Nothing like balls, he bought his way with Lagos money.

Illitrate

You said two tribe and end up mentioning three tribes.

Igbos just started showing interest in Nigeria Politics and they will religate the unstable tribe soon. Let tinubu finish first let's know howfar
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 6:17pm On Apr 26
garykoeman:

But una say obi won the election why is he still campaigning in the north.

Stop deceiving urself 2027 is walkover for tinubu.

Atiku won the election cut clear ... he was rigged out in Northwest..
Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by Odin13: 6:19pm On Apr 26
Bendeco2020:

Nothing like balls, he bought his way with Lagos money.

Illitrate

You said two tribe and end up mentioning three tribe.

Igbos just started showing interest in Nigeria Politics and they will relagate the unstable tribe soon. Let tinubu finish first let's know howfar

The moniker you mentioned “ legendhero “ is not an illiterate.. and can never be ..

Faceless forum no mean say everyone Na your mate or status

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by kettykin: 6:21pm On Apr 26
There is something about Reno Omokiri that I am very happy about.

In 2015 Reno Omokiri backed Goodluck Jonathan against Buhari, Goodluck lost and Buhari won.

In 2019 Reno omokiri backed Atiku Abubakar against Buhari, Atiku lost and Buhari won.

In 2023 Reno omokiri backed Atiku Abubakar against Tinubu, Atiku lost and Tinubu won.

In 2027 Reno omokiri is backing Tinubu against Peter Obi, your guess is as good as mine.

Reno omokiri should keep up with the good work.

Reno omokiri is only living proof that Peter obi is on the right track.

2 Likes

Re: APC And Reno Are Set To Demarket Obi, And They Will Succed by ibechris(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26
People who are famished,ravenous and peckish will gather in their evil numbers just to hate.

If u could gather against an innocent man,why not gather yourselves and discuss about jobs,business and opportunities.

After few years, many of u here would become useless because u used the remaining time of ur prime to hate,deride and waste away.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solar Eclipse / Embezzled Public Funds / Uniilorin Lecturers Recalled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.