Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion (224 Views)

Atiku To Nigerians: Don’t Allow Tinubu Turn Nigeria To His Personal Property / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion by vengertime: 5:33pm On Apr 26
Don't take whatever that comes from them seriously.

Their statistics are not base on research it's 100% assumptions . And now that Elon Musk is paying people on Twitter they are literally farming for engagement
Re: Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion by Cindypresh(f): 7:04pm On Apr 26
Which of statisense post dey pepper you

I know it's surely related to SE or Anambra state topping list of any development index😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion by vengertime: 10:59pm On Apr 26
Cindypresh:

Which of statisense post dey pepper you

I know it's surely related to SE or Anambra state topping list of any development index😂

All their post are trash, I'm not into the tribal aspects of things.

I'm just saying generally
Re: Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion by Oceanfl0w: 11:10pm On Apr 26
vengertime:

All their post are trash, I'm not into the tribal aspects of things.

I'm just saying generally

Na so.

We don hear you, now go and sleep
Re: Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion by Beautifulday: 11:12pm On Apr 26
vengertime:
Don't take whatever that comes from them seriously.

Their statistics are not base on research it's 100% assumptions . And now that Elon Musk is paying people on Twitter they are literally farming for engagement

It is called statisense for a reason. Nah statistics from his senses or reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Statsense Only Post Statistics Base On His Personal Opinion by vengertime: 7:15am On Apr 27
Oceanfl0w:

Na so.

We don hear you, now go and sleep

After you don sleep

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians What Do You Think? / ‘Emefiele Left Hole In Nigeria’s Treasury’ – Akpabio Hits Ex-cbn Gov / SON, Market Leaders Seek Ways To Check Influx Of Substandard Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.