Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,285 members, 7,967,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:25 AM

Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu (5438 Views)

Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by redsun(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2011
Aliyu himself sounds as dumb as the suicide for not realizing that nigerian like those almajirins are already in hell  on earth living like nigerian placed there by nigerian leaders like himself(aliyu).

All the suicide bombers do is blow their carbon selves to pieces,undermining the agony and putting an end for eternity to the hell they have been living in on earth.They don't go no fcking place,they end up as toxic manures,bad nutrients to the soil.
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by ignis: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
Tell them the truth sir
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by ak47mann(m): 12:47am On Nov 21, 2011
More like suicide bombers are better off dead than living like almajiri in his state/Nigeria,
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by Judek2(m): 1:11am On Nov 21, 2011
The man said

because  Islam
forbids the taking of another
person’s live  for unjust cause.

Meaning they can take another persons life for a just cause.
And as for BH,what they are doing is just.Which one is just and which one is unjust? afterall,they are fighting for Islam.

This man is indirectly supporting them,he said that just for speech sake.Period
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by btlasisi(m): 7:58am On Nov 21, 2011
careytommy:

this babangida aliyu needs the spirit of mohammed (curses be upon him) to crack his skull.the 'prophet' specifically said those who die in defence of islam will get direct 'visa' to aljana to bleep 77 fargins grin

I am sure the greater cause is upon you already. The fact that you do not belief in him and his message does not give you right to cause him.

crackhouse:

wow, so the number has been increased to 77. I thought It was 7 before now, well, that's a very nice and attractive package. No wonder they are in a hurry to go grab the offer while it last. Abeg make una remain small virginito chikala for me oo. Haha.

And for those of you swimming in the ocean of ignorance, ride on and pray that you do not get drown in it.

The governor has spoken the truth even though i do not trust and respect our politicians as they always make use of the ethnics and religions banners to fly the flag of their selfish interest.

No Muslim kills himself deliberately for whetever reason will go to Paradise.
No Muslim kills others unjustly will go to paradise.
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by Demdem(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2011
Good one Aliyu, however efforts should be made to make sure they experience hell first here on earth before going to the after world.
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by mbulela: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2011
Well done, Mr. Aliyu for speaking out against evil.
I hope you will not claim to be quoted out of context when the fanatics turn against you.
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by Demdem(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2011
^^^

You mean he may likely apologize to Boko haram the way a governor and former governor did couple of months ago
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by benzion72(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2011
If all islamic cleric will preach this truth as against Alijana where there unlimited virgin and rivers of wine for killers in the name of Allah there will be instant end to this madness in the name of Allah
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by Kx: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
What about the 70virgins?
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by kl2020: 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
as if i care cool
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by Judek2(m): 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
Kx:

What about the 70virgins?

Guy,no be 70 but 72.
Heaven get virging producing factory grin grin
Re: Suicide Bombers Will Go To Hell - Gov Aliyu by cyberuzo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2011
I'M AN IBO BOY, BUT I MUST TELL U DAT GOV ALIYU IS A GOOD GOVERNOR, I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING HIS COMMENTS AND I MUST SAY THAT HE'S AMONG D VERY FEW NORTHERN GOV DAT IS ENLIGHTENED. I THINK HIS STATEMENT IS SINCERE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet / Nnamdi Kanu Declares Peter Obi Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.