Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Tinubu Names Jim Ovia Chairman of Nigerian Education Loan Fund - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Names Jim Ovia Chairman of Nigerian Education Loan Fund (82 Views)

Nigerian Education Graduates, Students To Get Automatic Employment, Stipends / Is This Not A Disgrace To Nigerian Education System? / Jim Ovia,ty Danjuma & AU Scholarships For African Students - APPLY NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Names Jim Ovia Chairman of Nigerian Education Loan Fund by CSBN: 8:29pm On Apr 26
The President has made a significant appointment by naming Jim Ovia as the chairman of the Nigerian Education Loan Fund (NELFUND). This decision was announced by Ajuri Ngelale, the presidential spokesperson, highlighting Ovia's new role in the education sector of Nigeria. Ovia, who is also the chairman of Zenith Bank, brings a wealth of experience and expertise to the position, which is crucial for the development and implementation of educational initiatives and programs in Nigeria.

The Nigerian Education Loan Fund (NELFUND) plays a pivotal role in the country's education sector, providing loans to students for their educational needs. The fund aims to support the education of Nigerian students, particularly those from low-income families, by offering them access to quality education. With Ovia at the helm, the fund is expected to continue its mission of promoting education and improving the quality of life for Nigerian students.

smileyThe Nigerian Education Loan Fund aims to support sustainable education for Nigerian students.
smileyJim Ovia is recognized for his contributions to nurturing and empowering young Nigerians.
smileyOvia is an alumnus of Harvard Business School and holds a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Louisiana.
smileyThe President believes Ovia's experience and stature will advance the fund's vision.

Re: Tinubu Names Jim Ovia Chairman of Nigerian Education Loan Fund by CSBN: 8:30pm On Apr 26

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Names Jim Ovia Chairman of Nigerian Education Loan Fund by Smartfeeling: 8:47pm On Apr 26
How I Handled My Neighbour’s Crazy Generator.

https://afrowhispers.com/how-i-handled-my-neighbours-crazy-generator/

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad: UK Based Group Organizes Free Education Fair / For Updates On UI Postgraduate Forms And EPT Exams 2024 / Top Courses Offered By FUTA And Requirements For FUTA Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.