Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2024 (63 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2022 / Oluwatobi Deborah Odukoya Graduates With PhD At 27 (Photos) / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2024 by dallyemmy: 12:37am On Apr 27
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY APRIL 27TH 2024

THEME: WHEN YOU PRAY III

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2024 by dallyemmy: 12:37am On Apr 27
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/04/2024 by dallyemmy: 7:43am On Apr 27
Prayer Point

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for Your word, that whatever I ask, in prayers, in the name of Jesus, You will do it for me.

2.Thank You, Father, for all Your unfailing promises in my life and for Your assurance that when I ask, I will receive.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of Your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, cleanse me from all unrighteousness and remove every
hindrance to my prayers, by Your mercy, in Jesus name.

5.Father, please, give me the grace, never to become weary in prayers and never to give up, until the answers come, in Jesus name.

6.Father, release upon my life, the grace to pray, until something happens and, until my joy is full, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to be persistent in the place of prayers, until my answers come, in Jesus name.

8.Father, please, arise, answer all my prayers and avenge me of my adversaries, speedily, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to hear from You, regularly, as I pray unto You, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Sickness And Disease / Nebuchadnezzar's Identity & Status Where His Testimony Began / Live In Togo: The God Of Chosen Storms Togo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.