Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 (31432 Views)

Obituary: Rico Swavey To Be Buried On Thursday / Obituary Of Mad Melon Of 'Danfo Driver'. To Be Buried On The 26th Of November / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Enemyofpeace: 8:54am On Apr 27
See as him come fine more in death. Death too dey fit some people sha
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:57am On Apr 27
So he wasn't married to the lady ? So sad
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Beautifulday: 8:57am On Apr 27
samuelansa6:
The family should endeavor to conduct an autopsy before laying him to rest to ascertain the actual cause of his death and put an end to speculations surrounding his unfortunate demise.

Wetin wan kill am if no be water again? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:57am On Apr 27
Guys

Just found one of the best websites for your agro grocery shopping in Nigeria

Was so busy this week and I dont stay near a market. saw a sponsored post on their price of meat

I just said let me try. Oh boy..the meat was plenty, tomatoes was affordable, the ijebu garri I have been craving was there

Abeg, If you know you are busy like me but want to cook, check out the website - www.sundryagro.com - even doing free delivery for shopping above 10,000 naira and will deliver within 12 hour

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by FireUpNow(m): 8:57am On Apr 27
ebexofficial:
Thought he was buried already

By the river side where he died. Fake news everywhere
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by popsyleo1: 9:01am On Apr 27
RIP
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by HRprof: 9:06am On Apr 27
FireUpNow:

By the river side where he died. Fake news everywhere
He was buried by the sea side but the family needs to do proper burial ceremonies for him because he is known person

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Racoon(m): 9:09am On Apr 27
Rest in peace people. Your demise is avoidable.
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Pepperdemisback: 9:09am On Apr 27
ChizzyBuna:
I remember my babe rejoicing that Jnr pope was still alive that day.
I told her
NOBODY STAYS DROWNED FOR 1 HOUR UNDER WATER AND SURVIVES

She insulted me and said God of Oyedepo has revived Jnr. Pope from death.
I kept telling her to use HER BRAIN!!! Think!!!
How can someone underwater for 1 hr survive?

Only for her to cry throughout the night
When she found out Jnr pope was truly dead.

Women are like children, they easily believe Anything
Baba I don't correct Stupid people anymore
I let them die, stupid fools deserve to die

We need to reduce number of stupid people in our population
Let natural selection take it's course
I don't think it was up to an hour. He was revived and taken to the Hospital. The only thing needed was to put a pipe through his mouth and pump out everything he swallowed, then placed him on Oxygen. The Hospital had none of the facilities and the Community were raging that he was dead and couldn't be taken away. He was taken to the morgue and brought back.
All the delays to get good medical attention led to his death. If God wasn't with him, he shouldn't have survived at all.
Do you know Jerry Amilo who posted his corpse slept in the mortuary for 3 days after a fatal accident of 14 Somersaults? He has done surgeries to cover everything, he looked like a real monster.

7 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by EmptyGarden(m): 9:12am On Apr 27
Chasito:
Rip, Mr John paul
The name we called him in school o, I no no when Junior pope start.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by hslbroker2(m): 9:14am On Apr 27
samuelansa6:
The family should endeavor to conduct an autopsy before laying him to rest to ascertain the actual cause of his death and put an end to speculations surrounding his unfortunate demise.
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by kmaster007: 9:16am On Apr 27
Are dey going to buried dis man beside the water
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Pepperdemisback: 9:18am On Apr 27
ebexofficial:
The Producer made a statement about that. She said their spirit invoked into coffins lined with banana leaves and sent to the families
The Sound Manager's family didn't show up at all. The father said an herbalist has invoked the boy's spirit into a calabash for them to go and bury.
The Producer used Plural, I think only that makeup girl was exhumed.

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by femi4: 9:22am On Apr 27
GanagiBitrus:
I once told a passenger to put on his Seat Belt & he replied "Nothing dey Happen".
Indeed nothing happened, but this same mentality has cost many their lives.

RIP JP.
Nothing dey happen until it happens. Nobody sees happenings happen before they happen

3 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Chasito(m): 9:23am On Apr 27
EmptyGarden:

maybe he got the nick name from one of his roles in a movie.

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Christipsy(m): 9:24am On Apr 27
Rip cry cry
Even sir the useless file wey dey go act slf no sweet...
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Honestey: 9:25am On Apr 27
Pitobi don get another uninvited appointment with his mourning dress
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Emman08: 9:38am On Apr 27
At the end of the day, that is the end of every man. Let the wise hear and take it to heart

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Cowrdyorubas: 9:39am On Apr 27
ChizzyBuna:
ASABA MOVIES grin grin grin grin

it's not like he died acting some high class action Netflix or Hollywood movie .
Na LOCAL ASABA movie kill am grin grin
I'm 1000% sure that movie was trashhhh

Even if you pay me 1 million I no dey do any local ASABA Village movies.
I rather die while acting a HIGH class movie like titanic or mission impossible.
At least I know the film will go worldwide
Not all these local champion movies grin
The man just died for NOTHING!!
Baba I don't correct Stupid people anymore
I let them die, stupid fools deserve to die

We need to reduce number of stupid people in our population
Let natural selection take it's course

Idiot wey never leave I'm village before dey talk about high class movie,olodo,wey never achieve anything for him life the berate industry wey dey feed people,mumu wey I'm fada still dey feed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by zubimete(f): 9:41am On Apr 27
So sad 😭😢, so he's alive was just content?Rest on Mr JP
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Weknowbetter: 9:47am On Apr 27
Why hold these bodies for so long!! Thats why any mortuary you visit is worse than any nightmare you can conceive bodies on bodies on bodies.
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by larryeffizy1(m): 9:49am On Apr 27
Rest on man
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Wisfem: 9:50am On Apr 27
samuelansa6:

A man that was killed and thrown inside the water will be buried like earthworm just like that without Autopsy, how this Nigeria Kindreds behave, the same story with Mohbad.. They should conduct autopsy and arrest TC various as quickly as possible..

2 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by NewDea4: 9:52am On Apr 27
His village people got him in the end
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by DrAkpamudehe: 9:55am On Apr 27
EmptyGarden:

Na lion you be ?
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Wisfem: 9:55am On Apr 27
OmihaniFARH:

https://punchng.com/junior-pope-for-burial-may-17/

pope Death Nollywood knew the real cause of his death not Drowning without water in his belly and fractures in his both arms and bleeding from the nose and mouth, how did such Drowning occur??, mother most not accept bribes this serial killers must be fetched out .. Police should take over this case... We are talking about human for God's sake..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Chukwuka319(m): 9:57am On Apr 27
RIP JP .He was a great actor in Nollywood, and surely would be greatly missed.
The last movie he acted before the tragic event is still in the Download section of my Phone YouTube app.
It's titled Haunted House and I doubt if I would ever delete it.

1 Like

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by NewDea4: 9:57am On Apr 27
Cowrdyorubas:

Idiot wey never leave I'm village before dey talk about high class movie,olodo,wey never achieve anything for him life the berate industry wey dey feed people,mumu wey I'm fada still dey feed.

No mind am, na all those small small yahoo boys wey dey stay betnaija shop from morning till night o,

Instead make dem go learn carpentry or at least dey ride okada to help their overworked parent, dem go dey for nairaland with 50MB data dey chat nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by spencekat(m): 9:58am On Apr 27
HRHQueenPhil:
So he wasn't married to the lady ? So sad
He was. Just an omission.
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by CJStarz: 9:59am On Apr 27
ebexofficial:
Don't mind those hungry bloggers
Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by Elzazzi: 9:59am On Apr 27
HRprof:

He was buried by the sea side but the family needs to do proper burial ceremonies for him because he is known person

Stop spreading fake news. Even the makeup artist that was buried by the river side, her body was later exhumed and taken to akwa ibom after the state governor intervened and the necessary things were put in place.

Highest they would do the necessary things and he will be buried in his home town..

So if he was buried by the river side already na empty coffin dem wan bury for enugu state abi ?

5 Likes

Re: Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 by spencekat(m): 10:00am On Apr 27
kmaster007:
Are dey going to buried dis man beside the water
From what it is written on the poster, No!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge / Joyce Boakye Mocks IK Ogbonna After 7-Day Ultimatum (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.