Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,406 members, 7,822,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers (11299 Views)

Photos Of Construction Of Phase Two Of The Lagos Blue Line / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Believeintruth: 8:24am On Apr 27
sparko1:

You mean exam malpractice, you want to compare the level of education in Lagos with any state in Nigeria?

WAEC? Really? Very funny.

Dude show us data on malpractice rates between Anambra and Lagos and show us also literacy rates between Anambra and Lagos. Data doesn't lie and no amount of propaganda can hide data.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by SonofLagos: 8:31am On Apr 27
sparko1:

You mean exam malpractice, you want to compare the level of education in Lagos with any state in Nigeria?

WAEC? Really? Very funny.
cheesy dont mind that old fool always coming here to disgrace himself talking about anambra taking first in waec like thats a parameter to rate education level, whereas there people are everywhere in Sw on education tourism. Ask him where is nnamdi azikwe university on the list of best performing institutions grin every amaka dream is to either go to unilag or UI and he is here disgracing is ancestors grin
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Dennisochampa: 8:37am On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

But Anambra is better than Lagos in terms of success rate in WAEC and literacy level. Try and have sense
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So the miracle centres wen them close for anambra na in una take dey successful for literacy rate?? Obi don use una brains do moi moi
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by naptu2: 8:37am On Apr 27
RALPHOW:
What Color comes to Lekki /EPE from CMS

Green
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Believeintruth: 8:38am On Apr 27
Dennisochampa:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

So the miracle centres wen them close for anambra na in una take dey successful for literacy rate?? Obi don use una brains do moi moi

Oga bring the data to show the literacy rates between Anambra and Lagos. It is not hard naaaa
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by DMerciful(m): 8:44am On Apr 27
Borrowing into huge debt. Did you even read the article?
Judolisco:
Lagos get money Sha... Like madt money
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Dennisochampa: 8:46am On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

Oga bring the data to show the literacy rates between Anambra and Lagos. It is not hard naaaa

Google is your friend oga...

Normally anambra no suppose join because they are serial cheats in examinations but see the list wen u ask for below...

And to educate you further, literacy rate is not all about passing waec cheesy cheesy

See how u disgrace your state.. Wen u for just keep quiet cheesy cheesy

Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by haybhi1(m): 8:46am On Apr 27
Believeintruth:
Try and have sense. You are the one throwing insults at them when they reply you in kind you will say they are insulting. I have never seen such narcissistic people like you.
Oh, it's this guy I vowed to stop having the convo with because of his low IQ. I wish I observed the moniker enough.

Look, I realize internet is a place for people to do as they please and be dumb sometimes, but you even take a step further to abuse your right to be dull.
You people have a habit of drawing people down to your level, and I won't be doing that with you. I'm too busy. On my leisure time, it will take someone intelligent to engage me, not you. Not even you who most of your people here live on 419, defrauding people with pride at Computer Village and Alaba. You can continue snouting, I'm done with you trying to reduce my IQ with your barrage of unshrewed submissions. Goodluck.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Believeintruth: 8:52am On Apr 27
haybhi1:

Oh, it's this guy I vowed to stop having the convo with because of his low IQ. I wish I observed the moniker enough.

Look, I realize internet is a place for people to do as they please and be dumb sometimes, but you even take a step further to abuse your right to be dull.
You people have a habit of drawing people down to your level, and I won't be doing that with you. I'm too busy. On my leisure time, it will take someone intelligent to engage me, not you. Not even you who most of your people here live on 419, defrauding people with pride at Computer Village and Alaba. You can continue snouting, I'm done with you trying to reduce my IQ with your barrage of unshrewed submissions. Goodluck.

Oga show us data. All this things you ate saying is just sheer Bull shit. Bring the data. Afterall Yorubas are mining skulls all over SW and you guys are more into financial scams.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Believeintruth: 8:53am On Apr 27
Dennisochampa:

Normally anambra no suppose join because they are serial cheats in examinations but see the list wen u ask for below...

And to educate you further, literacy rate is not all about passing waec cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin see this clown, imagine using Wikipedia page to show literacy rate something that is easily edited. Oga show us the recent statistics from Statisense. That is where the real Unesco stats are.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Lokostar01: 8:54am On Apr 27
Themanleshey:

And you think it’s wrong to look for alternative means in order to reduce pressure on the roads ?
Leave the dude I doesn't know anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Believeintruth: 8:54am On Apr 27
Dennisochampa:

Let me make things easy for you in data gathering. Shoe me the data for the last 10years, and break it down month on month. That way you can show us the data trends.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Yankee101: 8:57am On Apr 27
When Tinubu and co are done with Lagos they’ll walk away
Another party will take over and be left with so much loans they won’t have enough for basic operations like Elrufai did in Kaduna

Kaduna had senators Hunkuyi and Shehu that tried to block frivolous projects in Kaduna. Lagos has only yes sir boys

You’re building blue green red purple lines and building a coastal highway at the same time instead of integrating them to save cost. Rail lines are integrated with road networks in cities like New York that are densely populated with little land mass
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Benwallt(m): 8:57am On Apr 27
Lagos is not a beer parlour economics
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by sparko1(m): 9:00am On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

Dude show us data on malpractice rates between Anambra and Lagos and show us also literacy rates between Anambra and Lagos. Data doesn't lie and no amount of propaganda can hide data.

I think you mistake data for statistics, the important data here should be, how many secondary school graduates can secure a sport at MIT, or Harvard or even any of the ivy league schools.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Jonjam269: 9:03am On Apr 27
MajorOvakporaye:
Fake!!!

Sanwo Olu is a criminal just like Gbola Tilumbu
They are not talking about your Agulu fraudster and serial party defector. Obingo is a failure in all ramifications
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Jonjam269: 9:04am On Apr 27
Yankee101:
Another party will take over and be left with so much loans they won’t have enough for basic operations like Elrufai did in Kaduna

Kaduna had senators Hunkuyi and Shehu that tried to block frivolous projects in Kaduna. Lagos has only yes sir boys

You’re building blue green red purple lines and building a coastal highway at the same time instead of integrating them to save cost. Rail lines are integrated with road networks in cities like New York that are densely populated with little land mass
This is beyond your comprehension, stick to your wailing career loser!
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Friend22(m): 9:07am On Apr 27
MajorOvakporaye:
Fake!!!

Sanwo Olu is a criminal just like Gbola Tilumbu

Where do people like this come from?

How this one take escape psychiatric hospital?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Jonjam269: 9:08am On Apr 27
mafmag:
What an an unfortunate project! Lagos mainland still account for 70% poor road depletion in the state, na railway dey wan spend money on top...Nuisance undecided
Go to back to your mud erosion and barren region, people who are escaping to South West as refugees.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Dennisochampa: 9:09am On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

Let me make things easy for you in data gathering. Shoe me the data for the last 10years, and break it down month on month. That way you can show us the data trends.

Nah... Make it easy for yourself... Show me the unesco statistics that rates anambra above Lagos in terms of overall literacy rate grin grin
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by mediclife1987(m): 9:10am On Apr 27
naptu2:
Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Muhammad @AdekunleAbola1

Is the red line now working abeg?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by heysquare(m): 9:11am On Apr 27
Basic123:

IBO PEOPLE 😆

so predictable!

No criminal for Ibo Land because criminality is their side hustling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Dennisochampa: 9:11am On Apr 27
Believeintruth:

grin grin grin see this clown, imagine using Wikipedia page to show literacy rate something that is easily edited. Oga show us the recent statistics from Statisense. That is where the real Unesco stats are.
... I didn't know your phone just like your brain is incapable of accessing reasonable data.... grin grin
I don show u my own... U show me your unesco literacy rating.... Prove to the world for once that your head is useful
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Winning123: 9:19am On Apr 27
mafmag:
What an an unfortunate project! Lagos mainland still account for 70% poor road depletion in the state, na railway dey wan spend money on top...Nuisance undecided

Things are getting worse for you not everyone. Stop generalizing..
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Afamed: 9:21am On Apr 27
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha...I have never seen citizens as foolish as Nigerians....things are getting worse ,more difficult for most of our citizens.. and we still see dumb people supporting the seem people that made things worse...is this not madness...maybe this people are still kids during PDP time in government...we bought fuel in 2012 less 180 and in 2009 when I travelled abroad for business I bought dollar 180 using only 180k each for 1000 dollars but today you will need almost 1.5million to get a thousand dollar...is it OK...shame on APC and their supporters especially reno

Audio traveller
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Winning123: 9:22am On Apr 27
Yankee101:

Enemy of progress! Lagos is moving forward and this clown is complaining

Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Tareq1105: 9:43am On Apr 27
mafmag:

If any government is listening to or trying to please idiots like you such government would not do anything for 4 years.

Why don't you show us what the Gov of your state is doing?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Hamachi(f): 9:45am On Apr 27
mannobi:
If every state in Nigeria can be blessed with good administrators like Lagos, by now there would have been a better distribution of wealth in the country. It wouldn't have been until you get to Lagos before you can make it. I wonder why ogun state is miserable despite their closeness
From Gbenga Daniel to Amosun down to Dapo are completely useless. I expect that the would have done what it done in developed country, have a 🚂 or subway from Ogun to Lagos, provide affordable accommodations to those working in Lagos. Do you know how many people life in Ogun and work in Lagos?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by osuofia2(m): 9:46am On Apr 27
Na to shoot at sight any Obidients wey near this train when completed
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Pootle: 9:53am On Apr 27
mannobi:
If every state in Nigeria can be blessed with good administrators like Lagos, by now there would have been a better distribution of wealth in the country. It wouldn't have been until you get to Lagos before you can make it. I wonder why ogun state is miserable despite their closeness

ogun is not miserable per se they doing good most major factories is located in that state. but note land mass, that state is large compare to a compact lagos. the whole idea of LGA was to evenly spread and bring govt closer to its ppl but as you know it due to our nigerian error when it comes to casting vote every concentrate on the presidency and and state governors.

i hav always told ppl during election period that the presidential election is not as important as selecting your senatorial ,house of reps chairman and councilors. the more the goverment closer to you function the more you enjoy the dividend of democracy
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by Sledgehammer300(m): 10:01am On Apr 27
mafmag:
Are you actually normal? You can always identify igbo people
Re: Lagos Blue Line Phase Two Gets Green Light From Financiers by mafmag(m): 10:17am On Apr 27
Speaks so much tumor idioacy on ur big plasmasic head like a pulled down billboard of the 70's. Oloshoism has formatted ur reasoning... grin

Olachase:
when you day take Ur money book olosho why question you 🤭🤭

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Road Commuters Lament Alleged Extortion By Military / Is This Move Worth It? / 5 Train And Railway Safety Mistakes Nigerians Make Too Often

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.