Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,951 members, 7,821,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day (426 Views)

It Is PETER OBI Day As Nigeria stands to Celebrate The Man Of The People ( Pics) / Good New Peter Obi Has Won / Trending Brand New Peter Obi Campaign Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 7:31am On Apr 27
He's the most popular politician in Nigeria today and the person stopping bad people from slipping into depression. The way agbado munchers are clinging unto peter obi news will tell you that they will all die if Peter Obi does not do one good thing to frustrate their lives and keep them still barking like rabid dogs.

Because of Peter Obi, suicide rates has dropped among the haters, do you still hear of people jumping into the lagoons? No. They are adviced to go and talk about Peter Obi as an antidote to depression.

God will bless Peter Obi for saving more lives, haters are humans and deserve our pity.

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 7:32am On Apr 27
God bless Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by Bobloco: 7:53am On Apr 27
Another day, another hour for Reno Omokri, Tinubu apologist, Agbadorians, and Bulabans to flood the social media spaces and Nairaland with Peter Obi contents.

In this Tinubu calamitous era, Tinubu, their drug lord is bad content, while Peter Obi is providing great content for Reno Omokri and his ilks to cash out.

God bless Peter Obi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by Kingsmeal: 7:54am On Apr 27
Imagine crying about Peter Obi every day for 3 more years😂. A private citizen😂😂

This will be real mental torture😂😂😂

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by Nonsoco80(m): 8:39am On Apr 27
God bless Peter Obi and Obidients

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by DMerciful(m): 8:45am On Apr 27
Good Peter Obi day,

Agbados, over to you guys grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by magoo10(m): 8:48am On Apr 27
Peter Okwute Obi is currently the most popular Nigerian politician living under the sun.
Agbadorian should kiss the truth grin

Happy Peter Obi new day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 8:51am On Apr 27
Kingsmeal:
Imagine crying about Peter Obi every day for 3 more years😂. A private citizen😂😂

This will be real mental torture😂😂😂

Now imagine if they will have to cry about Peter Obi for 8 years grin

Some people are condemned to suffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by Paraman: 9:03am On Apr 27
vanbonattel:

Nobody attacked tinybuu apart from bode George and akerele bucknor. Wetin concern us with a drug dealer before he applied to riun the lives of every Nigerian with cocaine grin

We only did the patriotic job of warning Nigerians when the threat of his presidency started to get real, and that was in 2022 only.
Evidence full Nairaland repete.

IPOBdients do attack Tinubu even before the APC take over in 2015.

So stop wailing people are attacking Gbajue
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 9:10am On Apr 27
Paraman:
Evidence full Nairaland repete.

IPOBdients do attack Tinubu even before the APC take over in 2015.

So stop wailing people are attacking Gbajue

So we have Obidients before 2015 elections? grin
Your children will be so ashamed of you now.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by Paraman: 9:11am On Apr 27
vanbonattel:

So we have Obidients before 2015 elections? grin
Your children will be so ashamed of you now.
Yes, the people who have been attacking Tinubu on nairaland are all obidients from the south east

Evidence full Nairaland
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 9:13am On Apr 27
Paraman:
Yes, the people who have been attacking Tinubu on nairaland are all obidients from the south east

Evidence full Nairaland

Akerele Bucknor and Bode George are from south East grin

Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by Adaisback(f): 9:14am On Apr 27
Happy Peter Obi's day my people grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by SmartyPants(m): 9:19am On Apr 27
vanbonattel:
He's the most popular politician in Nigeria today and the person stopping bad people from slipping into depression. The way agbado munchers are clinging unto peter obi news will tell you that they will all die if Peter Obi does not do one good thing to frustrate their lives and keep them still barking like rabid dogs.

Because of Peter Obi, suicide rates has dropped among the haters, do you still hear of people jumping into the lagoons? No. They are adviced to go and talk about Peter Obi as an antidote to depression.

God will bless Peter Obi for saving more lives, haters are humans and deserve our pity.

Why are you so defensive? grin

When light appears the truth is revealed. If Obi is the great person you say he is, then the light will reveal it and you should be happy. But you are sounding worried. sad
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 9:25am On Apr 27
SmartyPants:

Why are you so defensive? grin

When light appears the truth is revealed. If Obi is the great person you say he is, then the light will reveal it and you should be happy. But you are sounding worried. sad

Worried, when I am enjoying the school Peter Obi renovated in my village now? God bless Peter Obi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by SmartyPants(m): 9:30am On Apr 27
vanbonattel:

Worried, when I am enjoying the school Peter Obi renovated in my village now? God bless Peter Obi.
Thats what i'm saying. If you are not worried, why so defensive? Let people talk about him...if he was really as good as you say, then it will show.

By the way, do you mean you are still in secomdary school?
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 9:46am On Apr 27
SmartyPants:

Thats what i'm saying. If you are not worried, why so defensive? Let people talk about him...if he was really as good as you say, then it will show.

By the way, do you mean you are still in secomdary school?

No, I have finished varsity, but still playing football in the secondary school field renovated by Peter Obi. I dey village like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by Paraman: 10:23am On Apr 27
MemphitzDgreat1:

Anybody that voted Muhammadu Buhari and Ahmed Tinubu will definitely vote Yahaya Bello for president.

It's the same sect of people who can't think beyond ethno religious domination.
Wetin this one dey talk
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by SmartyPants(m): 10:52am On Apr 27
vanbonattel:

No, I have finished varsity, but still playing football in the secondary school field renovated by Peter Obi. I dey village like this.

Nice one! Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by AcadaWriter: 11:19am On Apr 27
God bless politician and politician dients
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by aswani(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27
vanbonattel:

You opened a thread about him, if people post now you will say they should leave him alone.

Dem dey forbid pipo from ya side to rest?
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by aswani(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27
Adaisback:
Happy Peter Obi's day my people grin grin grin

Yes ó, happy third placed day. Congratulations to all those that have placed third in their lives.

Today na TTP we wan do. FTP fit start again tommorow.
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 28
Paraman:
Wetin this one dey talk
I didn't expect you to comprehend..... given that you have 🍜 for 🧠 in that head of yours.
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by DeepThroater: 1:15pm On Apr 28
vanbonattel:

The entire point of Obi contesting was to divide PDP votes which made Tinubu emerge as winner.

It's in the interest of Tinubu to repeat same tactic but this time around getting votes from the Christian middle belt and the Ibo weary SS.

Nobody in their right mind will stop you from casting your votes on Obi. Instead , the game now is to expose Obi as a fraud that he is among people in the SS and middle belt.

It's a very important strategy to keep Obidient movement well and alive while painting the movement as an Ibo agenda .

So please, mention me tomorrow when you create such senseless topic again.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by vanbonattel: 1:33pm On Apr 28
DeepThroater:

The entire point of Obi contesting was to divide PDP votes which made Tinubu emerge as winner.

It's in the interest of Tinubu to repeat same tactic but this time around getting votes from the Christian middle belt and the Ibo weary SS.

Nobody in their right mind will stop you from casting your votes on Obi. Instead , the game now is to expose Obi as a fraud that he is among people in the SS and middle belt.

It's a very important strategy to keep Obidient movement well and alive while painting the movement as an Ibo agenda .

So please, mention me tomorrow when you create such senseless topic again.

What a load of rubbishes. How all this nonsense can fit into one persons head is strange.
Re: Welcome To Another New Peter Obi Day by DeepThroater: 1:49pm On Apr 28
vanbonattel:

What a load of rubbishes. How all this nonsense can fit into one persons head is strange.

You guys are not the sharpest as Uwazurike once declared , so let me break it down for you:

It's said that the greatest mistakes politicians make is usually by repeating a winning formular.

Tinubu will repeat his wining formular but consolidate it by extending his support to the SS and middlebelt which we can all agree are now gravitating away from Obidient nonesense. As Tinubu's propaganda team continue to expose Obi as a fraud and duplicitous fellow with the Obidient mob as the political arm of IPOB which I must say they are accurate in their propaganda, Obi's already dwindling support base outside the SE will continue to shrink.

It's for this reason Obi is being rejected by non Ibos but Tinubu's team still need you in the SE to glue to Obi and not a northern Muslim candidate .

Obi will win overwhelmingly in the SE but he will record poor support outside his SE region.

The game is to ensure that votes in the SE do not go to anyone but Obi -the perpetual third place candidate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Tinubu: 'We Removed The Artificial Element Of Value In Our FOREX' / ‘Establishment Of Criminality’ Did Not Allow INEC Server Work – Peter Obi / Two Cups Of Rice Shared As Palliative In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.