Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,109 members, 7,821,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning (31506 Views)

See The Bunch Of Bananas I Harvested From My Farm This Morning. / The Big Python I Caught In My Farm This Morning / How To Cultivate Melon (egusi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Apr 27
The journey started towards the end of February when I started the clearing of the yet to be developed 5 plots of land around my house.
I have two reasons for doing this:
One: to push the busy around my house back
Two: to get me busy every morning before I go out for the day as I actually have plenty of time on my hand grin
I equally bought and planted hybrid of water melon among the melon, about 100 seeds for N4500.
This was planted middle of March after the first rain.

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Apr 27
More pics

13 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by maasoap(m): 7:42am On Apr 27
During the clearing

13 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Apr 27
Two and half weeks ago

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by OBTOREPA(m): 8:17am On Apr 27
God bless your hustle

31 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by Maryam070682557(f): 2:50pm On Apr 27
This is beautiful
Where's the location of your farm?

We've not really started farming normal In the North because of lack of rainfall..

We're praying for May to be nice

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27
OBTOREPA:
God bless your hustle

Amen. Thanks.
I would have loved maize and melon inter cropping but goats wouldn't let me take the risk of planting maize in an open place like this.
But we just planted maize on a partially fenced plot of land beside me. If I can't go through the trouble of barricading it, madam has volunteered to use cow manure on it regularly to keep goats away from it. We will see how it goes

14 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27
Maryam070682557:
This is beautiful

Osun state, Osogbo.

We've not really started farming normal In the North because of lack of rainfall..

Even in the south, rain hasn't been falling regularly. People who want to plant maize are just starting

6 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by Maryam070682557(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27
maasoap:

Osun state, Osogbo.

Even in the south, rain hasn't been falling regularly. People who want to plant maize are just starting

That's lovely 😍😍
I tap into your blessings πŸ™Œ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Apr 28
Maryam070682557:

That's lovely 😍😍
I tap into your blessings πŸ™Œ
grin grin grin
Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by ManOfSteel2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28
Very courageous!

Cheap and reliable MTN data at 200naira per gigabyte....
Call/Whatsapp 08109365129
Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by kingimmade: 7:20pm On Apr 28
nice work
Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by OluwaSnoop: 7:20pm On Apr 28
Ok oooo
Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by NaijaCover(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28
All The Best

1 Like

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by Ekugbeh(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28
Maryam070682557:
This is beautiful

money dey to invest but who's to trust

4 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28
Beware of herdsmen that derive great pleasure in attacking farmers and trampling on their crops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by odun99(f): 7:22pm On Apr 28
maasoap:
The journey started towards the end of February when I started the clearing of the yet to be developed 5 plots of land around my house.
Two: to get me busy every morning before I go out for the day as I actually have plenty of time on my hand grin
I equally bought and planted hybrid of water melon among the melon, about 100 seeds for N4500.
Nice .. I'm doing something like this ...
I have Melon farm
Water melon farm
And Maize farm
... although, all in the backyard.
May God bless our hustle this year.

9 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by onadana: 7:22pm On Apr 28
The fear of fulani bandits is the beginning of wisdom please tread with caution.This people are everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by meum: 7:23pm On Apr 28
I pray cows don’t enter your farm. That wicked act is what’s causing this food scarcity as well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by Odingo1: 7:25pm On Apr 28
I like Yoruba land, they have good arable lands for agriculture

6 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28
God bless your hard work

2 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by specialmati(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28
VinnyBaba:

Wow!

And the OP is an Agbad0rian o? shocked

At least He is Engaged, doing something Meaningful. smiley

Unlike Helinius that Still eats From his Mother's pot at 35yrs old and has REFUSED to Grow up. undecided sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I thought helinius was a robot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by merits(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28
maasoap:
So you mean you can use my 5 plots of land for farming without consulting me, anyway for your information DM me now so that I can tell you my price failure to do so,first thing tomorrow morning I will come and buldoze everything away no time.

2 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28
onadana:
The fear of fulani bandits is the beginning of wisdom please tread with caution.This people are everywhere.
With the backing of the state

I mean the federal government empowers these guys to do what they are doing

5 Likes

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by NJV: 7:28pm On Apr 28
This is beautiful. I wish you a bountiful and peaceful harvest.

1 Like

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by remsonik(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28
That's good,keep it up
Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by IbeOkehie: 7:29pm On Apr 28
Wonderful project. I wish you a BOUNTIFUL harvest.

I love melons. cc Oga Gerrard

Good Luck to Nigeria.
Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by Lexusgs430: 7:32pm On Apr 28
meum:
I pray cows don’t enter your farm. That wicked act is what’s causing this food scarcity as well

Cows don't eat water melons 🀒🍈😁🀣

1 Like

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by ytdivine(m): 7:34pm On Apr 28

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me Working On My Melon (egusi) Farm This Morning by Krankhead: 7:36pm On Apr 28
maasoap:

grin grin grin
Don't Tap into his Blessing. You people always attached evet to religion. Wake up and raise your But up from the sofa and do exactly what the man man did instead of Tapoing to unseen things. Practice it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Flags-off Construction Of N15bn Poultry Farm(Photos) / Does Apple Grow In Nigeria? / Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.