Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,854 members, 7,820,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) (259 Views)

Most Dangerous Risk Takers In The World According To Guinness Book Of Record (gw / If You No Risk Am, Na Only Food Money You Go Dey See / Can You Take This Risk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) by Melagros(m): 8:11am On Apr 27
COMRADES, I know there's hardship in the land, but I love my life die grin
You can't tell me to go and sit under that hefty stone that it has defied gravity and expect me to try it. I can't commit suicide, for me to sit there, I go rather wait to answer the natural call from baba God oo grin

Re: Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) by dawnomike(m): 8:54am On Apr 27
Melagros:
COMRADES, I know there's hardship in the land, but I love my life die grin
You can't tell me to go and sit under that hefty stone that it has defied gravity and expect me to try it. I can't commit suicide, for me to sit there, I go rather wait to answer the natural call from baba God oo grin
I could be very daring at times but not in this case.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) by Solofresh2: 9:01am On Apr 27
This one na R.I.P in advance grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) by SEGLIZ: 9:28am On Apr 27
I am patiently waiting for nairaland braggers to come do their thing. one thing I sure know is there is a scientific fiction behind that stone. though if can remember rightly something similar in Plateau State but not this heavy duty.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) by Fisiryorh(m): 9:40am On Apr 27
Fcvk NO...

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) by obiekunie01: 9:50am On Apr 27
We have stones perching on each other just like this one in Ryom - Jos in Plateau State.

Nigeria is so fkn blessed with huge natural resources and great tourism potentials. Plateau state would av been a major tourist attraction in Africa but bad governance destroyed the country so badly.

1 Like

Re: Can You Take Such A Risk? (photo) by Melagros(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27
SEGLIZ:
I am patiently waiting for nairaland braggers to come do their thing. one thing I sure know is there is a scientific fiction behind that stone. though if can remember rightly something similar in Plateau State but not this heavy duty.
I dey tell you grin

(1) (Reply)

Youtube / An Extremist Looking For His Wife In The Mixed Of Fully... / Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.