Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Godwin Obire Birthdate To God Be The Glory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Godwin Obire Birthdate To God Be The Glory (229 Views)

Olosho Has Taken My Glory / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / Sharon Godwin: "Ralph Dammy Is Owing Me After We Had Fun In Uganda" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Obire Birthdate To God Be The Glory by Details0987: 8:17am On Apr 27
On this joyous occasion, I humbly request your presence in prayers as I celebrate my birthdate. As I give thanks to God for the precious gift of life and His ever-present guidance, I draw strength and hope from the words of Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." May this verse serve as a prophetic declaration over my life, instilling in me a sense of hope and unwavering faith in God's divine plans.

Today, amidst the merriment, I also find solace and reflection in the verses of Psalm 20:4-5: "May God almighty fulfill all my desires and plans! May I rejoice greatly in my salvation, and in the name of our God, proudly raise my banners! May the Lord answer all my prayers!" May these words become a heartfelt prayer that brings joy and fulfillment, leading me towards the desires of my heart as I embrace the journey ahead.

As I embark on this new chapter of my life, I hold close to my heart the words of Philippians 4:6-7: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." May I find everlasting peace and comfort in the presence of God, knowing that He lovingly carries my burdens and hears my prayers.

I also find strength in the words of Isaiah 43:19, "See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." Let me embrace the new beginnings and opportunities that God is revealing to me, placing my trust in His promises and allowing His divine guidance to lead me on a path of greatness and blessings.

As I celebrate this special day, my heart overflows with gratitude for the abundant blessings and love that surround me. I am reminded of the words of Psalm 118:24, "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." I rejoice in the precious gift of life, the love of my cherished family and friends, and the unwavering presence of God, who walks alongside me every step of the way.

May this birthday serve as a testament to God's unwavering faithfulness and grace in my life, a shining example of His boundless love and mercy. With every step I take, I strive to radiate as a beacon of light and hope, spreading love and kindness wherever I go.

On this momentous day, I humbly offer prayers of gratitude and blessings upon myself. May the divine light of God illuminate my path, may my heart overflow with a peace that surpasses all understanding, and may my life be an undeniable testimony of God's goodness and greatness. Happy birthday to me!

Glory be to God for the precious gift of me to the world and for the incredible journey of greatness that lies ahead. Amen.

I pray for myself in the mighty name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen.

Olorogun Godwin Obire

Re: Godwin Obire Birthdate To God Be The Glory by ItisWell22(f): 8:56am On Apr 27
Happy birthday sir. 🎉🎂

May the words you’ve proclaimed, come alive for you, in Jesus’ name. 🙏🤲
Re: Godwin Obire Birthdate To God Be The Glory by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25am On Apr 27
cool
Happy birthday sir ....

Oghene kobiruo
Re: Godwin Obire Birthdate To God Be The Glory by 1000Capacity: 2:20pm On Apr 27
Happy birthday to you sir

(1) (Reply)

Born With A Silver Spoon In Your Mouth / Dont Test Your Spouse's Loyalty With Your Friend / A One Stop Place To Get The Most Of A Romantic Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.