Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,292 members, 7,822,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo (305 Views)

Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video) / Yahaya Bello Reveals Ahmed Usman Ododo As Preferred Successor / EFCC Are Coming To Search My House For Atiku Election Money - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo by Highnesscfr2030(m): 9:14am On Apr 27
His Excellency Alhaji Ododo Ahmed Usman, the executive governor of Kogi State, has responded to rumours that if his predecessor leaves the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) before the general elections of 2027, he would dump his predecessor and benefactor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello.

In his reaction, he stated that he will be forever obliged and devoted to his predecessor, and that he will support him through any life challenges.

He said;

"His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello is my eternal boss.
The relationship I have with him goes beyond politics.
My devotion to him will remain unwavering for the rest of my life

To those who are speculating that I may desert my benefactor due to potential political interests, I want to make it clear that our understanding goes beyond politics, and I will be the last man standing by him in any challenge he encounters.

My predecessor gave the state his all, and because of the solid foundation he built while in office, it has been easy for me to carry out developmental projects that are drawing in capital."

Reacting to the controversies over the warrant of arrest issued against Bello, the Governor described EFCC as jokers and warned that the chairman of the commission will rubbish the image of the institution if he does not stop the media trial of those who have contributed enormously to the progress of our nation's democracy.

In his own words: "The antigraft agency that we have known to be diligent in their operations are now willing tools in the hands of few cabal in the Presidency who go about making moves that disturb the peace of the Nation and also destabilises the unity of the party which they are benefiting from today."

Ododo, who claimed that no money had gone missing in Kogi state, stated that the EFCC's conspiracy against his predecessor, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello, would be futile.

Re: Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo by MrProlific95: 9:19am On Apr 27
The main crook who helped Bello loot Local government funds. Shameless lots.

Hes desperate to cover Yahya Bello nyash becos he knows that If YB is exposed he too is exposed only though hes covered by immunity

1 Like

Re: Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo by Racoon(m): 9:21am On Apr 27
And you went to ensure your benefactor escaped arrest and prosecution? The evidence are still unfolding. Yahaya Bello and Usman Ododo are simply leagued together in the corruption unleashed in Kogi state.

This is the more reason why the senseless immunity clause giving these governors leeway to perpetuate criminal acts while in power to escape the law to be repealed. Will the NASS do it? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo by Jogs1900: 9:22am On Apr 27
MrProlific95:
The main crook who helped Bello loot Local government funds. Shameless lots.

Hes desperate to cover Yahya Bello nyash becos he knows that If YB is exposed he too is exposed only though hes covered by immunity
They are partners in crime
Re: Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo by delpee(f): 10:15am On Apr 27
I wish we could have the immunity clause removed.
Re: Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo by Leboska(m): 10:18am On Apr 27
This one go soon cry, you can't loot a whole state destiny away without paying the price.
Re: Missing 80b: EFCC Are Jokers~~~ Kogi Gov. Usman Ododo by yarimo(m): 10:19am On Apr 27
Nothing is missing in kogi state, EFCC chairman should stop all this persecution stupidity

(1) (Reply)

Gov Soludo: Anambra Citizens In Anambra State Is This True? / Video: "Any Infrastructure On The Way Of Road Construction Must Go" - Obi / Jonathan And Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.