Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,318 members, 7,822,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola (50863 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by nlfpmod: 9:15am On Apr 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THk1VFXHGd8

If you have big gbola, please communicate this to your partner before you get hitched

Gidi Traffic

I broke up with an ex because of this same issue. I loved him but I love my life more.

MAMA G!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by meum: 9:18am On Apr 27
Hmmm
Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by GOFRONT(m): 9:19am On Apr 27
Over what??

Our women, what do you really want??.......Gbola huge, issa problem, gbola com small, problem......

See the wooden gbola, I know Oniy22 love this one

Onyi22 com see your food

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Kemadealadire(f): 9:19am On Apr 27
Orisirisi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23am On Apr 27
grin
Na once the native fowl wan run the moment she realize say na oganigwe she marry......

But for better for worse cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by AqualinaXYZ: 9:29am On Apr 27
Have sex before marriage over sabi girls won’t listen

Not like they’re virgins oo but scammers who wanna appear saint to their prey partners

157 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Solofresh2: 9:33am On Apr 27
Women can never be contented and satisfied

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Chrisrare: 9:45am On Apr 27
She did the right thing. The idiot should have told her from the beginning.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Boogyman557: 9:48am On Apr 27
Holly Gram cool it’s not by big PREEK !

Woman fit day wit pesin way get big PREEK, another pesin way get small PREEK with sweet doings go de hungry her..

In everything u do. Just get money for dis life. E GET Y

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Weknowbetter: 10:05am On Apr 27
He has to give her deep orgasm that shakes her bladder uterus vagina and ass. The big g will slide right in

3 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Kajaard: 10:06am On Apr 27
What do women really want?

Small gbola, they insult you angry

Big gbola they run away angry

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by UnfairLife7(m): 10:14am On Apr 27
AqualinaXYZ:
Have sex before marriage over sabi girls won’t listen

Not like they’re virgins oo but scammers who wanna appear saint to their prey partners
tell your future daughters and family members to sleep around with their partner before marriage.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Ahniin: 11:51am On Apr 27
UnfairLife7:
tell your future daughters and family members to sleep around with their partner before marriage.
Don't mind him.

16 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Klass99(f): 12:24pm On Apr 27

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Apr 27
Moderation is key. Too much of everything is bad

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Puss360(f): 1:32pm On Apr 27
That's why I always test products before I buy... grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by poshestmina(f): 1:45pm On Apr 27
I actually prefer an average /small size I can ride with foreplays,emotions and get Orgasms.

Big gbolas just takes all of the pleasure away and it turns to a punishment/rape scene .

8/10 inches inside where? I like it average and straight biko.
It's not even a criterion atalllllll..

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Kajaard: 2:35pm On Apr 27
Klass99:

I speak for myself but I think majority of us want men to;

1. Get us to climax regardless of the diick size, don't be so fixated on the size that you become either arrogant or insecure, wrongly assuming you know best what women want. Arrogance is typical of men with big diicks and insecurity typical of ones with small diicks. Most of us don't climax through penetrative sex but you guys often assume a big diick is all that's needed for rocking our world. If we genuinely like you, we like you! And the size of your diick is not going to matter, so long as you are a sweet and loving person, in and out of bed.

2. Speak the love language of your woman and see if she doesn't respond in good measure, loving you back in your own language. Quality time and physical touch are my love languages, e dey bust my head die when a man speaks one or both of my languages, especially when he acts on his own without me telling him what my languages are. The two men who've done so in my life got the best out of me. Don't try to love us in the way men assume women want to be loved, understand the woman you're with and her love language.

3. Listen to us and stop assuming you know everything about us and the female anatomy. For example you assume money and a big diick drives every woman crazy, whereas the man I'm currently crazy about is just a simple, down to earth, practical, quality and lovely man. Quality and loveliness in terms of his soul, character and actions. He doesn't have a bank account larger than the law should allow, doesn't even drive a jeep but a Peugeot 406 but the persona and person he is at the core of his being is what drives me crazy. It doesn't hurt that he is good looking with a fine masculine voice.

Wow Klass99 you really are a contrarian female and a rare breed I must say. This explanation makes a lot of sense.

Your man is very lucky wink

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by shaybebaby(f): 2:35pm On Apr 27
Klass99:

I speak for myself but I think majority of us want men to;

1. Get us to climax regardless of the diick size, don't be so fixated on the size that you become either arrogant or insecure, wrongly assuming you know best what women want. Arrogance is typical of men with big diicks and insecurity typical of ones with small diicks. Most of us don't climax through penetrative sex but you guys often assume a big diick is all that's needed for rocking our world. If we genuinely like you, we like you! And the size of your diick is not going to matter, so long as you are a sweet and loving person, in and out of bed.

2. Speak the love language of your woman and see if she doesn't respond in good measure, loving you back in your own language. Quality time and physical touch are my love languages, e dey bust my head die when a man speaks one or both of my languages, especially when he acts on his own without me telling him what my languages are. The two men who've done so in my life got the best out of me. Don't try to love us in the way men assume women want to be loved, understand the woman you're with and her love language.

3. Listen to us and stop assuming you know everything about us and the female anatomy. For example you assume money and a big diick drives every woman crazy, whereas the man I'm currently crazy about is just a simple, down to earth, practical, quality and lovely man. Quality and loveliness in terms of his soul, character and actions. He doesn't have a bank account larger than the law should allow, doesn't even drive a jeep but a Peugeot 406 but the persona and person he is at the core of his being is what drives me crazy. It doesn't hurt that he is good looking with a fine masculine voice.
I'm starting to think you are my twin.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27
Lairs

Just to trend

4 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Ibrahimcoomasie: 2:45pm On Apr 27
Kajaard:
What do women really want?

Small gbola, they insult you angry

Big gbola they run away angry
They want normal size: 5 - 6 inches

2 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Apr 27
sad
Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by saasala(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27
On today's 1000th episode of "What do women want"

5 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by tunwumi: 2:46pm On Apr 27
Share the details of the man with big gbola, many women are looking for it.

3 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by CountinBlessins(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27
Another thread for stupid poor people . You will never find a successful man or woman commenting on such a useless thread. instead all the poor wretched people who rely om prostitution or stealing to feed themselves will rush into this thread.

These are the sort of topics the poor and wretched in society like to occupy themselves with, sex sex and free money or betting. Just take note of the usernames that comment on this sort on nomsese thread. You will notice its thise who spend their time arguing tribes or sports betting or begging .

The poor will always remain poor because you can always predict their habits and thinking patterns angry Very wretched set of beings who keep dragging this country backards.

Just create an intellectual thread now on something useful like economic policies , security solutions etc , you will never see any of the usernames on this thread commenting on such topics because the poor have no IQ to process anything other than crime , free money and sex.

Disgusting things angry

6 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by EmptyGarden(m): 2:46pm On Apr 27
That’s a bonafide reason
Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by Konquest: 2:46pm On Apr 27
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THk1VFXHGd8

Gidi Traffic

MAMA G!
The wood carver who made that plus-size mojo in the video really tried... Props to him. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by mejetov422: 2:47pm On Apr 27
*Clear throat*

But they said, size doesn't matter, so what is this one saying..

2 Likes

Re: Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola by bestman09(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27
Some women are BOREHOLES and actually like it big and long

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband’s “runs Girl” Used Juju On Him; Wife Of Defunct Skye Bank Chairman / What To Learn From Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Marriage Saga! / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.