Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi (422 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Rich4god(m): 10:08am On Apr 27
Greetings...

For the past month now, we have been seeing post and publications tackling Peter Obi, even going as far back as when he was a gov.

Anything Peter Obi does, they come for him, they question him, they attack him.

My question is, election have come and gone...

Tinubu is the president, how come everyone, esp Reno, left out govt officials who are elected or appointed to make Nigeria better to be attacking Peter Obi. Will the attack against Obi improve the life of Nigerians, why is this becoming a national issue.

When Peter Obi was donating boreholes to communities, did he go there with police to force the communities to accept the borehole?
Did anyone member of the community come out to say that the borehole was built on his land without his permission?
Was Peter Obi given mosny by the current govt to build the borehole?
If you feel the borehole he donated is below standard, did he stop you and other politicians from building a better borehole for the community or other community.?
If you say obidients are making noise about a shabby borehole, let your political mentor build a better one then make noise about it, no one is stopping you.

Why all these noise.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Rich4god(m): 10:08am On Apr 27
APC are in power, but instead of their supporters to face them on good leadership, they are running around looking for what Peter Obi eat or drank. How will that improve the work of the current govt.

I just saw a post where waec deleted a video that was praising Peter Obi work on education. A whole waec have joined the game too. And instead of the citizens to sit and think about how our institutions is been bastardised because of petty politics, we are here laughing and throwing tantrums.

Look at how our police is been used by the FG to suppress an agency that wants to investigate a past gov. No one is talking about it. It's what peter Obi ate that is the issue.

A day is coming, we will be looking for an institution in this country that is not biased, we won't see one, because we all were watching when politicians were putting the institutions into their pocket.

This administration have made the rise and fall of dollar as an achievement. If we have sound economist in power, that money they used to defend the naira, they could have used it to improve our industrialization, that is a more long term fight against the dollar than subsidizing FX and selling to BDC at a cheaper rate.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by immortalcrown(m): 10:10am On Apr 27
The reason is that what makes them hate Obi has not changed.

They are trying to subdue what wounds their ego.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by VinnyBaba: 10:19am On Apr 27
OP,

As African China once said 'The thing when dey Pursue Bird Pikin, dey teach am how to Fly so High, up in the sky'. smiley

All these Attacks by Reno and APC Agbad0rians will make Peter Obi continue to Soar Higher and Achieve his Goals. cool smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Rich4god(m): 10:29am On Apr 27
Sometimes I just wonder the type of people we have in Nigeria, I just wonder the type of people who support APC and it's governance.

That you support someone that means that you can't speak against the person.

Is this how to run a govt. Nigeria is harsh, the least the govt can do is to be transparent to use so that we can understand their direction and also make it easy for us to make economic decisions.

Why will a govt say that they are doing B, whilst what the are doing is A. Then when the matter leak, people will be left wondering.

Tinubu gov have been shouting that they are not going to borrow since the removed subsidy and floated naira, but from all indication, they have been borrowing and borrowing. Is that how to run a govt by telling lies to the masses.

Look at this dollar issue, if govt had come out plan and said they will be defending the naira, the citizens will know what to expect and make informed decision.

Now govt was defending the naira and the citizens thought naira was improving due to govt policies. But that was a lie. Now that they secret have leaked, do you now see the effect on our currency.

Come out plain and tell us what you are doing, then we make informed decision to the betterment of everyone, but the citizens wont sit and talk about this issue, na Peter Obi matter them carry for head.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by sekundosekundo: 10:30am On Apr 27
After seeing what Reno Omokri AKA opamoses1 did to Buhari government, Thifnubu hired him to focus on obi in other not to attack his government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:32am On Apr 27
Stay out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat

No be only 2 can play the game of attacking, others , all are allowed too.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Ikembeku: 10:33am On Apr 27
helinues:

If you work will you run mad

Wettin be this

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:34am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

If you work will you run mad

Wettin be this

I expected this quick trolling as Olaoluwa the notorious scammer has just been reported and banned

Breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh

grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Ikembeku: 10:35am On Apr 27
helinues:

I expected this quick trolling as Olaoluwa the notorious scammer has just been reported and banned

grin cheesy

You are mistaking me
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:37am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

You are mistaking me

I am damn right.

Reasonable number of NL's are also aware you are the one behind that Olaoluwa scamming moniker

So rest guy, should I post screenshot of your bisiri whatever moniker that you are using to be begging on this forum

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Rich4god(m): 10:37am On Apr 27
With the issue affecting Nigeria currently, how is the attack in Peter Obi going to solve our problem. No one is saying don't attack or question anyone, but the tenacity at which they face obi, it's now looking like he's the cause of the problem that Nigeria is facing currently.

Why so much energy, why can't we face the issues disturbing Nigeria.

If Obi leaves Nigeria and say he's no longer interested in Nigerian politics, will that improve the current situation of our nation.

Unlike before were we argue and fight over national issues, now we are arguing and fighting over one man who is currently not holding any elected or appointed position in our nation.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:39am On Apr 27
You go shalaye tired

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by ogashman(m): 10:45am On Apr 27
Leave APC goons

Those guys are irredeemable.

Nigerian economy is in shambles but it is Peter Obi they re focusing on.

Economy is in shambles, no fuel,high food prices,high electricity tariff and so on but the idiots don't bother about that....

Always waiting for Reno to churn out his unintelligent questions for them to masturbate on...

I have never seen a large number of adults this foolish before.... People that claim they re educated but have the faculty of a toddler...

Reno is out with the next nonsensical question... That is what agbadorians will run with next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Ikembeku: 10:45am On Apr 27
helinues:

I am damn right.

Reasonable number of NL's are also aware you are the one behind that Olaoluwa scamming moniker

So rest guy, should I post screenshot of your bisiri whatever moniker that you are using to be begging on this forum

What if you are having PTSD
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Ikembeku: 10:46am On Apr 27
helinues:
You go shalaye tired

Shatap
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:50am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

What if you are having PTSD

Stop the petty scam on this forum.

You are amongst those who have been calling government programs propaganda, something you could have benefitted from and stop you from this years of petty scamming on this forum.

Time na money oo. Don't say you are not advised

8 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Ikembeku: 10:51am On Apr 27
helinues:

Stop the petty scam on this forum.

You are amongst those who have been calling government programs propaganda, something you could have benefitted from and stop you from this years of petty scamming on this forum.

Time na money oo. Don't say you are not advised

You are mistaking me for your father I already have a son
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by franchasofficia: 10:51am On Apr 27
OP, the answer is simple; Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election, and Tinubu, APC and all political actors in the know, know this truth.

To stop Peter Obi from winning again in 2027 and removing food from their mouths, they need to work harder to discredit Peter Obi ahead of 2027 general election. Because they know that with the way Peter Obi is gaining momentum all over Nigeria and even penetrating the far Northern Muslim regions they once taunted him with during the last election now makes them more jittery and scared that Peter Obi is going to win landslide in 2027, so they need to start early to discredit Peter Obi at all cost.

It's more of a political tactics which I see backfiring on them grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:51am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

You are mistaking me for your father I already have a son

Stop disrespecting others people's parents except that's how you have been disrespecting yours

6 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by Ikembeku: 10:53am On Apr 27
helinues:

Stop disrespecting others people's parents except that's how you have been disrespecting yours

Do you have parents?
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 10:54am On Apr 27
Ikembeku:

Do you have parents?

Are you an orphan?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 11:27am On Apr 27
Rich4god:
Greetings...

For the past month now, we have been seeing post and publications tackling Peter Obi, even going as far back as when he was a gov.

Tinubu is the president, how come everyone, esp Reno, left out govt officials who are elected or appointed to make Nigeria better to be attacking Peter Obi. Will the attack against Obi improve the life of Nigerians, why is this becoming a national issue.

When Peter Obi was donating boreholes to communities, did he go there with police to force the communities to accept the borehole?
Did anyone member of the community come out to say that the borehole was built on his land without his permission?
If you feel the borehole he donated is below standard, did he stop you and other politicians from building a better borehole for the community or other community.?
If you say obidients are making noise about a shabby borehole, let your political mentor build a better one then make noise about it, no one is stopping you.

Why all these noise.

It's to be expected in a country thar is not serious, where people are less interested in what the person currently in Aso Rock is doing, but more interested in what Obi who left government 10 years ago, is doing

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by brown3: 12:02pm On Apr 27
helinues:

grin cheesy
Gran pa go and look for work, your sister said you sleep and wake on internet. Old fool
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 12:03pm On Apr 27
brown3:
Gran pa go and look for work, your sister said you sleep and wake on internet. Old fool

How many monikers have you made use to revalidate yourself on this thread alone?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by brown3: 12:08pm On Apr 27
helinues:

How many monikers have you made use to revalidate yourself on this thread alone?

grin
I'm not jobless like you, I only have one moniker.
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by helinues: 12:09pm On Apr 27
brown3:
I'm not jobless like you, I only have one moniker.

You are not jobless but you know how active I have been on this forum.

Dansaki eh

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27
helinues:

ozuo cool
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by brown3: 1:08pm On Apr 27
helinues:

You are not jobless but you know how active I have been on this forum.

Dansaki eh
everyone here knows you are jobless
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by flokii: 1:17pm On Apr 27
Reno is carrying out Atiku's assignmemt which is to clear road for him (Atiku) to become only opposition candidate in 2027.
They have all the facts on Obi and will use it to bury his ambition.. Politics na your mate?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Plz Help Me Clarify This Issue About Peter Obi by telleyway: 3:03pm On Apr 27
Rich4god:
Greetings...

Why all these noise.

There's what's call inferiority complex, when you are afraid of someone doing better than you or you are not confident in what you do. This is what is disturbing APC

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnapped French Family Finally Released? / I Have No Hand In Lamido/Amaechi Posters-Gov Aliyu / Jonathan Inaugurates Committee On Boko Haram-to Come Up With Solution In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.