Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached (5189 Views)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story / Share With Us Your Best Romance Ever With Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by pleep(m): 6:30pm On Nov 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

My dear I'm satisfied but I'm not satisfied  grin grin I'm satisfied that I've seen the pic and I'm not satisfied  because they really made one heck of fuss about the pic, I'm still looking at it though  cheesy
Natasha,,:

lmao okay I can't wait to see the worst of the worse  grin grin grin and I'll definitely remind you
Natasha,,:

I knew it I will be disappointed. I can't believe it was because of that pic everyone was making noise, I'm still looking at the pic oh I'm trying to find something that will disgust me but I've found nothing * I don't mean to be silly but it looks more like suya*

thanks a lot poster I really appreciate it  cheesy

Your words kinda speak for themselves. What was that like 7 smilely faces?
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by kemmeye: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
ewwwwwwwwwwww, ewwwwwwwwwwww, ewwwwwwwwwwwww, ewww ewww ewwww ewwww ewwww ewwww ewwww omfg omfg wtf was that omgosh never looking at it again ewwwwwwwwwwww d F0CK. imma need therapy after looking at that. ok calm down ewwwwwwwwww i think i need to go puke my intestines out.
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
kemmeye:

ewwwwwwwwwwww, ewwwwwwwwwwww, ewwwwwwwwwwwww, ewww ewww ewwww ewwww ewwww ewwww ewwww omfg omfg wtf was that omgosh never looking at it again ewwwwwwwwwwww d F0CK. imma need therapy after looking at that. ok calm down ewwwwwwwwww i think i need to go puke my intestines out.
hahahhahhahahah dam you got me laughing in tears. Pls just calm down pls
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

why would you automatically die for donating a kidney?
and why would you prepare to take a vow "through
sickness and health" but hypocritically think that without
having exchanged rings it's not valid? love is love.
Sacrifices are a necessity at times when it comes to the
ones you love.

thank you so very much for your contribution.and yes you can die 4 donating a kidney. ‎​†ђξ process Ȋ̝̊̅§ not easy it Ȋ̝̊̅§ not what you just freely remove. It involve a dangerous and delicate method. surgery
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by kemmeye: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
Bobbyendy:

hahahhahhahahah dam you got me laughing in tears. Pls just calm down pls
you know at first i really wanted to see it but now that i have i wish i didnt omg like why would someone even take a picture of that  undecided. ive been scarred for life. DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD THERAPIST.U NO WAT F0CK IT NVM. angry
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
Natasha,,:

Yes I can donate my kidney to my partner even if we're yet to be married, people do if for money and they don't think about later so what more me who is madly in love with my partner? what greater joy is there than to do something out of love?

wow nice one der natasha but I hope this Ȋ̝̊̅§ not ‎​†ђξ case of easily said than done? Have ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ considered ‎​†ђξ entire process and Ūя̲̅ chances of survival
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Bobbyendy: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
kemmeye:

you know at first i really wanted to see it but now that i have i wish i didnt omg like why would someone even take a picture of that  undecided. ive been scarred for life. DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD THERAPIST.U NO WAT F0CK IT NVM. angry
yeah same with me ‎​†ђξ 1st day I saw it. Don't worry ‎​†ђξ feelings will die soon just focus Ūя̲̅ mind else where. ‎​†ђξ guy Ȋ̝̊̅§ already dead
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 23, 2011
Bobbyendy:

thank you so very much for your contribution.and yes you can die 4 donating a kidney. ‎​†ђξ process Ȋ̝̊̅§ not easy it Ȋ̝̊̅§ not what you just freely remove. It involve a dangerous and delicate method. surgery

hmmm. . .
Re: Most Scary Romance Ever.pix Attached by Natasha2(f): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2011
@pleep its clear you didn't comprehend any of the post you quoted, hello read them again and this time try to comprehend, if there was anything i felt it was dissapointment and its stated clearly in my post. So you expect me to put angry face? or because i didn't insult the poster? check my post I always use smileys so if you have a problem with that well jump of a cliff cheesy btw you're gradually getting me angry. You hated the pic well I didn't so why not let the sleeping dog lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Ways To Win A Nigerian's Girl Heart. Tested And Trusted. / For Men 10 Foods To Eat For Stronger Erection (and Huge Penis) / Man Masturbating During The Volcanic Eruption At Pompeii In 79 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.