Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,689 members, 7,924,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) (59250 Views)

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / Torino FC 'Black Lives Matter' Tweet That Got People Talking (Photo) / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Cromagnon: 2:14pm On Jun 02
ziragoldd:
No industry to employ individuals they now resort to betting
Why don't they use their betting money to build industry instead of waiting for awoof
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by PUNANI01: 2:14pm On Jun 02
I dey one bet shop dey charge my laptop, if you see wetin I see that day; even women dey place bets too. Men with benz are not left out.. What of those on 🕴 . The country is doom, this slip dey small shaa..
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by ziragoldd(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02
Cromagnon:

Why don't they use their betting money to build industry instead of waiting for awoof
you are funny. Read what u posted again

1 Like

Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Cromagnon: 2:16pm On Jun 02
Fragility6:

Because the betting companies in those regions u mentioned are regulated and addictions are taken seriously
Regulated how
Taken seriously how?
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by potland: 2:17pm On Jun 02
nomorespams:

For example Luton vs Man City, Real Madrid vs Almeria..you get my drift... obviously a heavyweight against a perceived lightweight, yes the odds might be small but still chances are high you will win FREE MONEY!!! No matter how small Free money is, it's still better than no money.

It's this certain lust for more free money that lets individuals lose most of their own money, lol the irony
You are fool for explaining things to that mòron
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by colossus91(m): 2:17pm On Jun 02
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ya jona is worse ,where him dey when his oil minister,crazy woman for that matter siphond our billions of dollars and absconded to buy citizens from domica island?
PTinubu is sound democrat and sound thinker,you doubt compare him with ya dumb jona or ignoramus buha wey no sabi common arithmetic,he allowed mefilele mess up banking system with his fraudulent lifestyle angry the rot by buha govt is being cleanup to give way to real Dev for Nigeria,anybody wey no like am ja japaa

Your response is laughable, as if it’s not same Timi that put the rot he is cleaning in ask rock in the first place lol
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by therajah: 2:20pm On Jun 02
Vinnie2000:

That's to tell you how Nigeria bad reach. undecided

Even Bankers and Govt School Teachers now dey Hustle for Betshop. sad

The APC govts of Buhari and tinibu don do Strong things to Nigerians. embarassed undecided
Gambling in western countries is by far more. Total revenue in a year in a country could be up to 15 or 20 billion USD

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 2:22pm On Jun 02
Mitsurugi:

I just don't understand Tinubu's supporters. It's like they're always under the influence. Jonathan had his faults but to posit things are better now is a sign of delirium
one of the old foôls they worship in that satanic party is on video laughing about 2012 subsidy protests that it was all politics from their side. They knew subsidy revival was good and necessary then for Nigeria but they had to scuttle it via negative propaganda . The old man was laughing when he said this and people were clapping. No one cared whether people died or economy has been completely destroyed as long as their party is in power. Do you see the sort of people we're dealing with in Nigeria ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Damian911: 2:34pm On Jun 02
come see the one for our shop E go shock u
That is nothing compared to what we have here
THIS COUNTRY IS FINISHED TOTALLY cry
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Krankhead: 2:36pm On Jun 02
Vinnie2000:

That's to tell you how Nigeria bad reach. undecided

Even Bankers and Govt School Teachers now dey Hustle for Betshop. sad

The APC govts of Buhari and tinibu don do Strong things to Nigerians. embarassed undecided
You are not okay at all. So because of the situation in Nigeria you will still use your little money to bet instead of using it to take care of yourself and family. Any logic Iin that. Stop blaming govt for everything. I thought reverse should be the case by stopping playing bet because of the situation of the country
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by BabaHenry(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ya jona is worse ,where him dey when his oil minister,crazy woman for that matter siphond our billions of dollars and absconded to buy citizens from domica island?
PTinubu is sound democrat and sound thinker,you doubt compare him with ya dumb jona or ignoramus buha wey no sabi common arithmetic,he allowed mefilele mess up banking system with his fraudulent lifestyle angry the rot by buha govt is being cleanup to give way to real Dev for Nigeria,anybody wey no like am ja japaa
So, in short now
Tinubu is the best man right?

You are a fool
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by DonBenny77(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02
When Jonathan dey power people no dey bet like this gentlemen still dey.
Now everybody na red eye hustler.
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Blitzking: 2:46pm On Jun 02
Never touched bet till I returned from nysc camp..but am not addicted to it..just checked my app and I lost about 8k...not eager to win those bet back but when my guys from camp drop game I must load code cos their odds dey always mad 4k odds..just 10 naira to 20 naira..max 200 naira.
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by femi4: 2:47pm On Jun 02
Mcmichaelin1:
wetin bet9ja do me na him dey go for front
I avoid betting pls
But I will still play today sha
Make una no vex
if you like this comment
it seems we are in the same shoe
we are all guilty
God no go shame us grin grin grin wink wink
I can never fall for betting trap. I ve never believed in lucky money
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Shallaibgin: 2:47pm On Jun 02
Sabi boy🙌 You got the feeling🤑
Zonefree:
As a surviving man, a running slip gives more joy than a non virgin Nigerian girl.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Coronavirus1: 2:50pm On Jun 02
LOVEGINO:
na una use una mouth pushure Jona for seat. Make we enjoy APC
True talk but I nor follow I voted Jonathan all through because I know Buhari is full of dirty shit

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by easzypeaszy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 02
Mr Bayo posted a 25odds ystrday on Telegram and 22k ppl liked it..meaning 15k most have played the game including me.
Even tho cashouts don high and the game still on but imagine if dose 15k na tks..hahahaha na full room be dat
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Berankis: 2:55pm On Jun 02
Zonefree:
As a surviving man, a running slip gives more joy than a non virgin Nigerian girl.
Until e cut, then e go be like say make the world just end. Most especially when e remain 1 or 2 games to go.
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Kemadealadire(f): 2:59pm On Jun 02
Lol, looking for free money.
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Cromagnon: 3:00pm On Jun 02
ziragoldd:
you are funny. Read what u posted again
No you are funny
You Read it again
Is investment money different from betting money
Is it not naira
Just sayyou Want To eat your cake and have it too which will never happen
Choose wisely instead of waiting for ready-made
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by InvertedHammer: 3:01pm On Jun 02
/
Betting is the reason that I believe that JayJay Okocha is the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. Of course he is a talented player. But being the face of gambling (even Oyibo has a Gambling Anonymous number you can call for psychological help as an addict) in Nigeria is not a legacy. He should know that not all money is good money. It would be as bad being the ambassador for mkpuru miri.

/
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02
LOVEGINO:

Stop dis madness pls

Na u be apc secretary abi?

Mtchw
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Mcmichaelin1: 3:03pm On Jun 02
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
femi4:
I can never fall for betting trap. I ve never believed in lucky money
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Mrluv(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02
easzypeaszy:
Mr Bayo posted a 25odds ystrday on Telegram and 22k ppl liked it..meaning 15k most have played the game including me.
Even tho cashouts don high and the game still on but imagine if dose 15k na tks..hahahaha na full room be dat
help me with the telegram link
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by StraightGaay: 3:08pm On Jun 02
NokiaN8:

Please see a religious leader to assist you.. you would over come it
I said betting not masturbation
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02
BabaHenry:

So, in short now
Tinubu is the best man right?

You are a fool

The best man is not the one that calls himself or accept being called a better person.

He must accept he is not any better as a person.

He has 2 be like me ,if not me.

Then we start from there.
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Congrats321(m): 3:11pm On Jun 02
If you believe that diezani stole you will also believe Tompolo stole. But the court has discharged and acquitted Tompolo.

PARADIZEPRIEST:
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Mrpojj(m): 3:20pm On Jun 02
PARADIZEPRIEST:
So you follow people wey believe diezani steal billions of dollars
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by RepoMan007: 3:21pm On Jun 02
Here is a wrong use of technology. These things should be regulated and possibly banned.
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by hmohammed(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02
LOVEGINO:

All these Igbos
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by TooWise: 3:37pm On Jun 02
1xbet is better, u can combine goals, corners, and yellow card or fouls in one betslip
Yesterday I played Madrid to win + Over 2.5 card + Over 7.5 corners in just one slip
Re: Mountain Piles Of Betting Slips That Got People Talking (Pic, video) by Iagos: 3:43pm On Jun 02
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Mumu. Infinite mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Unveiled As A PSG Player, Given Squad Number 30 (Photo, Video) / Jay Jay Okocha Celebrates Skills At Ronaldinho's Charity Game- Pulse Sports / Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.