Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,219 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? (46779 Views)

What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:47am On Apr 27
In Nigeria, These Rival Fans are like Cat and Rat and can NEVER see eye to eye. sad

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.
Ronaldo fans vs Messi fans. smiley

Which of these Rivalries do you Feel is the BIGGEST?

smiley

35 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by davis51(m): 10:51am On Apr 27
Man u / chelsea's fans (efcc / yahoo boys)

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:24am On Apr 27
davis51:
Man u / chelsea's fans

Lol,

As One of my Pals who is a Man Utd Fan would say 'A Weekend where Chelsea loses their Match is a Good weekend'. cool cheesy

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

In Nigeria, These Rival Fans are like Cat and Rat and can NEVER see eye to eye. sad

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.

Nplfmod. smiley

Aye vs Eiye rivalry!!!!

234 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by MrCork: 12:37pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.

Son..You dont hav schoool homewok?? angry

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27
drimzsmoke:

Aye vs Eiye rivalry!!!!

You must be a Confra Man.🤔👍👍

because the Average Nigerian does not know such Cult Groups exist.🤨

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by drimzsmoke(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

You must be a Confra Man.🤔👍👍

because the Average Nigerian does not know such Cult Groups exist.🤨

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dey play!!!
I HATE cultism die!!!

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27
lipsrsealed
Chelsea vs Man. U fans .......Those set of wereys no dey only dey rock their madness on social media but Dem still dey rock am for real life......Na one thing wey I love about going to a viewing center on a weekend be that cheesy. If I really wan clear my head from the too much heat,and feel like arguing,na just to go chill out for that kind place.......

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Vinnie2000(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Chelsea vs Man. U fans .......Those set of wereys no dey only dey rock their madness on social media but Dem still dey rock am for real life......Na one thing wey I love about going to a viewing center on a weekend be that cheesy. If I really wan clear my head from the too much heat,and feel like arguing,na just to go chill out for that kind place.......

Na una dey Carry Arguments dey go Football viewing Centre such as
Okocha and Mikel, Who get Money Pass? sad cheesy cheesy

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by DevilsEqual(m): 5:20pm On Apr 27
Chelsea vs MUFC actually

Those guys dey always scatter any football group with their banters

It's very easy to set them up against each other...I do that for fun while watching from afar as a Liverpool fan

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Nwaokunkpara: 5:23pm On Apr 27
Messi/ C Ronaldo

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by franchasofficia: 6:20pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Yoruba Muslims vs Yoruba Chriatians
Davido vs Wizkid fans.

Nplfmod. smiley
wink

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Babscleaning(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27
Ronaldo vs Messi

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:58pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.

smiley
4 Messi vs Ronaldo palava, abeg leave am 4 Almiron vs Obembet

those two f**kaz nor dey use eye see each other 4 NL threads!

see the way dey tango!

cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by StOla: 6:58pm On Apr 27
Ronaldo vs Messi

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:58pm On Apr 27
Gbola Tilumbu does not have real fans. His fans are divided into two categories of people which are:

1. Corrupt and criminal politicians
2. Stupid poor miscreants who collect stipends

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by dadabashua1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27
Tinubu and Obi has no business here, politicians are no rivals,na the followers be mumu,in politics no permanent enemy or friend,only permanent interest.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by id4sho(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27
Ronu FC vs Ebin Pawa United tongue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by UHLmoving: 6:59pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

Lol,

As One of my Pals who is a Man Utd Fan would say 'A Weekend where Chelsea loses their Match is a Good weekend'. cool cheesy
it politics on nairaland. So Obi and Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by kingthreat(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27
I am not a BATist but I will forever be against that attention-seeking politician from Agulu with a feminine voice.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Starships4u(m): 7:00pm On Apr 27
MTN and GLO
ENYIMBA and KANO PILLARS
OKOROCHA and IKEDI OHAKIM
CHINEDU VIVOIR RHODES and SANWO OLU

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Talkisneeded: 7:00pm On Apr 27
Helinues vs obedient..

I sell herbs tho

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by adaperry25: 7:00pm On Apr 27
Obidients v barists.

If obidients existed in the 80s..our parents would have been enlightened in the choice of their leaders.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27
There's no rivalry between Tinubu and Peter Obi. Those who support Tinubu do so mostly for personal gains and tribal supremacy. His supporters are mostly dregs of society.

Some Tinubu supporters are too ashamed to admit it in real life, especially the educated and exposed folks in Lagos.

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by fatytoy333(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27
Vinnie2000:

Batists vs OBidients
Chelsea vs Man Utd fans.
Davido vs Wizkid fans.

smiley

The biggest is now Chelsea and Arsenal o!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Kenmatt(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27
It's Batists and Obidients obviously.

Most of them believe and follow just like Sheep.

As soon as the first Sheep has entered the road, even if Dangote Trucks are coming in chain, the rest will follow suit.

Tribute to the lost Souls at East/West road in Portharcourt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by sonnie10: 7:01pm On Apr 27
Dollars vs Naira

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by IamDora(f): 7:02pm On Apr 27
Chelsea and Man-utd are never rivals, no.. Chelsea fans are the ones who love to rival man-u and try so hard to make it look like they and united are on the same level

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Stanleymaster1: 7:02pm On Apr 27
Obidents and batist still new. Man united and chealse is the oga of all

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Eriokanmi: 7:02pm On Apr 27
Obi, their nightmares grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Pootle: 7:02pm On Apr 27
west and east for NL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? by Sprinklepee: 7:02pm On Apr 27
Na wizkid Fc and 30BG.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Could Not Defeat Boko Haram"- Army Commander Writes A Powerful Letter To / See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.