Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,213 members, 7,822,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags (46602 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by GistMedia0: 11:24am On Apr 27
A popular Nigerian female herbalist took to her Instagram page to praise and celebrate her shrine for being the most beautiful shrine in Africa, calling on Guinness World Records to approve it shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV9kwI31zmM

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by LoveJesus87(m): 11:50am On Apr 27

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by StormpyBee: 11:50am On Apr 27
Na spiritualist no be herbalist she be.

40 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by affable4(m): 11:50am On Apr 27
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Hapinex01: 11:50am On Apr 27
Continue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by wallrichy: 11:50am On Apr 27
Okay, that would definitely be very interesting...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by GiftCardShopper: 11:50am On Apr 27
grin

Seriously, I need a job

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Donchieli: 11:50am On Apr 27
Udunminit

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by chardino(m): 11:50am On Apr 27
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Boyooosa(m): 11:51am On Apr 27
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by LilyTech11: 11:51am On Apr 27
Ha

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by mytime24(f): 11:51am On Apr 27
GWR don suffer fr naija hand

26 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by emeritus4040(m): 11:51am On Apr 27
Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by ForValour: 11:51am On Apr 27
Your juju is your strength

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Bintabisiriyu2: 11:51am On Apr 27
Dis one no fine na

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by UrPapa: 11:51am On Apr 27
Popular on nairaland abi where
Omo nairaland no sweet again jare

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by jiz: 11:52am On Apr 27
Imagine spirit world dragging records with human world grin useless gods

22 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Imedickson1(f): 11:52am On Apr 27
Hmmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Talkisneeded: 11:52am On Apr 27
Good luck to her...

I sell herbs sha

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by helinues: 11:52am On Apr 27
The Guinness record breaking go make some people go insane

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Opak001(m): 11:53am On Apr 27
Well,
Modern day tradition.
Gods wey dey drink fanta,suppose use medicure.
Pablo gods!!!
Pablo priestess!!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by DropsMic(m): 11:53am On Apr 27
Beautiful
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by jeromestarks: 11:54am On Apr 27
One day, a Nigerian girl will win GWR for the ugliest toto.
If you see waitin dey under some of these girls wey dey wear tight jeans ehhh, you go hate life generally.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by maureensylvia(f): 11:55am On Apr 27
The gods are going digital
Your ancestors will frown at you o!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by pek(m): 11:55am On Apr 27
Not herbalist but spiritualist
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by emmyluizzz: 11:56am On Apr 27
this woman go sweet to fvck....fair ladies are always creamy
i will work towards it

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by jiz: 11:56am On Apr 27
Imagine hugging trees because of GWR grin Weird world
helinues:
The Guinness record breaking go make some people go insane
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by GABRIEL6036: 11:57am On Apr 27
You better turn to christ b4 it's too late for you.. your shrine cannot save you only living God can save you from eternal condemnation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by Skty: 11:57am On Apr 27
🤔
Re: I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags by TrackerSK: 11:58am On Apr 27
Nah dis kind girl I dey fuvck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.