Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,425 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Who Else Notice This? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Else Notice This? (80 Views)

Movie Audition: Tv Series Casting Call/audition Notice / Notice To All Zee-world, Telemundo And Africa Magic Lovers / See Seven (7) Surprising Things You Didn't Know And Notice In The Movie, Merlin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Notice This? by Stubborn82: 12:47pm On Apr 27
Reluctantly, I finally watched this movie, well, I don't have problem with the actors, they did their best as they usually does in several other films and movies. But my problem was the story line (plot structure), costumes, props and some little mistakes I noticed from the actors like the diction and accents. I think the time has come for Nigeria entertainment and movie industry to have critique panel before releasing movies, having this in place will help in achieving professionalism.
Despite the emotional grabbing effects of the opening scene laced with the tragedy of protagonist, viewers would have love to see a perfect poetic justice that could justify the fate of the wickedness instead of elaborated jungle justice without consequences, this stand as an error that send an absolute affirmative gestures to support jungle justice treatment, oh common we are not in wildlife.
Atheists might have every reason to detest God as they wish, but atheists are not in the proper position to project the act of God or tells how God works, every believer of God knows that God is so powerful and merciful, God will not take someone life to heal or raise another person, if this is the way that God work, then we can all agree that the scientists are more powerful than God, someone like me would have love to see the merciful power of God been shower on Timi (Wale Ojo) just like the case of Job in the bible that got double of what he has lost to the tragedy of life, Timi don't have to die for Elijah to live. That's a wrong projection of God works, it could have been better if Timi didn't pray to the God he has abandoned and just put all his hope only on medical scientists.
Movies are make believe, and every aspect of any movie should help on achieving the make believe. One of the noticeable props mistakes in the movie, is the Nation Newspaper that Timi repeatedly holds to read, in 1955 when Timi came back from England, that's five years before Nigeria got independence, with 35 years later added, something is missing, let me try to find the missing piece.
The first issue of The Nation Newspaper was published on the 31st of July 2006, that exactly 51 years from the date that Timi came back from England, lemme do some rough calculations (I'm not good in math though) if we add 35 years (that Was displayed on the movie) to 1955 (that Timi came from England) that will be 1990 which means that The Nation Newspaper has never been founded as at that year that Timi is holding the Newspaper. That's props error nau. One of the reason I don't like watching Nigeria movies is because of this kind hyperbolic gestures of unprofessionalism, though they are trying but they need to do more but talking of the camera and lightning, I give it a thumb up

(1) (Reply)

SMILE (2022) / This Is The Best Way To Avoid Sharing Your Food With A Family Member.. / Beyoncé Makes Her Film Debut In Mufasa: The Lion King… All To Know About The Mov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.