Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,493 members, 7,908,374 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Does Music Affect Your Mood? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Music Affect Your Mood? (9964 Views)

Radio Tuned To Your Mood / Describe Your Mood With A Song Or Lyrics / Does Music Affect Your Emotions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by oyinda3(f): 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2009
yes of course. I can't do without it
the song i'm listening to right now is making me very happy. I most certainly will be on cloud 9 for the rest of the day.
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by chronique(m): 1:00am On Apr 08, 2012
yes,it does.

CHRONIQUE RECORDS NIGERIA presents a WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE:

Rio Bills finally drops an exclusive r/b joint titled "my life" for all them beautiful ladies out there and guess what?, In this song,Rio shows both sides of his musical dexterity switching from singing,to rapping and a lil bit of dancehall,on the same song. The song was produced & recorded by a young producer named VEE-BEE @ our VICTORY MULTIMEDIA PRODUCTIONS studios,with Rio Bills supervising the production.

click on the link below to download it for free & share with your friends!

http://chronxmedia.com/rio-bills-my-life-chronique-records-exclusive

pls dont forget to leave your comments & ratings on www.chronxmedia.com or on this page. Thanks!
Re: Does Music Affect Your Mood? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2012
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some music make me feel like i am literally floating on a cloud.
i noticed that its mostly music that have feature real instruments.

i love to hear each one do it's magic the piano, clarinet, the cello, violin; etc.

https://www.nairaland.com/762422/ms.darkskins-inner-thotz-pt-3#11311941

its soo surreal. i can't even explain it right. grin
all i need are classic r&b or reggae songs from the 90s on back (a few from now),
a cd player/i-pod and headphones and im gone!! grin grin

like right now its cloudy outside. Its the perfect atmosphere for me to just open my window,
lie down and just press the play button. Too bad I can't, got errands to run. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Songwriting Career? / Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Flavour – Ijele The Traveller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.