Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Western Lady In Love With My African Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Western Lady In Love With My African Man (2589 Views)

My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Should I Marry My African American Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Lady In Love With My African Man by luvtbaby(f): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2011
I crave you. My future. My childrens father. Babies, Babies, and more Babies,
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
Deep in the heart of me i know that you and your *africanman* were meant to be be together cry cry cry

Where is ma iyatrustee? come and gimme babies & more babies like puppies grin
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by luvtbaby(f): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
Wow, you sound just like him. But yeah, we are gonna be together. He is my chocolate sun. What else can you do when no matter what path you take it always leads you back to that person?
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by no1madman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2011
maddddddddddd++++++++++++++++++neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
luvtbaby:

Wow, you sound just like him. But yeah, we are gonna be together. He is my chocolate sun. What else can you do when no matter what path you take it always leads you back to that person?

LMAO@ d bold part.  shocked

Iyatrustee treats me like a shiit yet, I keep going back to her undecided
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by Mynd44: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2011
*Hisses and walks out*
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2011
no1madman:

maddddddddddd++++++++++++++++++neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss

Don't derail the thread pls. sad
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by luvtbaby(f): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
@Day 11, 2 sides to every story. Regardless there has to be something worth going back to.
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2011
luvtbaby:

@Day 11, 2 sides to every story. Regardless there has to be something worth going back to.

You are very right, After all the stops and starts, we keep coming back to these two hearts. sad

I think its because she's totaly amazing in her personality, her style and her beautiful voice cheesy
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by Tosinville(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2011
This thread is boring, folks enjoy urself with hardcore musiq below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIA-U2mL3U
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
Tosinville:

This thread is boring, folks enjoy urself with hardcore musiq below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIA-U2mL3U
No Thanks smiley
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by luvtbaby(f): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
Awesome to hear. Lucky lady. Well this guy has so much more to offer me. Because of him, I am a lady. I have grown up over the past few years because I knew him now for 4 1/2 years. I found out who I am as a result of him knowing who he is. Although I know he isn't a perfect being Mr. Day11, he is perfect for me. Individually we are imperfect, but together we are gonna be perfect and inseparable. My words come from a place far deeper than where I can put my hands on.
I have experienced a few abusive relationships here in america, but I don't believe I will have to deal with such calamity.
My Nigerian man is real like Pepsi. I'm asking for more. wink
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by iyatrustee(f): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2011
Did someone call my name? angry angry
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

Did someone call my name? angry angry

Yeah I did, as you can see a woman like you loving his *AFRICAN MAN* smh! angry

Treat me bad if you want to. You know I can't stay mad at you. But if you're sad when I leave you. Do you only blame yourself? well you should angry

You berra gimme loving before i fashy you. . . I dey warn you now ooo undecided undecided undecided
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by kemmeye: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2011
OKAY, moving on
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2011
luvtbaby:

Awesome to hear. Lucky lady. Well this guy has so much more to offer me. Because of him, I am a lady. I have grown up over the past few years because I knew him now for 4 1/2 years. I found out who I am as a result of him knowing who he is. Although I know he isn't a perfect being Mr. Day11, he is perfect for me. Individually we are imperfect, but together we are gonna be perfect and inseparable. My words come from a place far deeper than where I can put my hands on.
I have experienced a few abusive relationships here in america, but I don't believe I will have to deal with such calamity.
My Nigerian man is real like Pepsi. I'm asking for more.  wink

Awesome!

Your man must def be a lucky *AFRICAN MAN* wink

Can I hang out with you JUST for one nite?  grin grin grin
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by iyatrustee(f): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
^^ even attempting to cheat right under my noise! embarassed embarassed
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by xbitttt(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2011
@iyatrustee try ta mek sense
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by iyatrustee(f): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2011
^^ and ur point is?
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by luvtbaby(f): 5:25am On Nov 21, 2011
@iyatrustee who are you and what are you doing here?
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by Tosinville(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2011
? ? ?
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by Flygeriana(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2011
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man

Ok. Next pls!
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2011
luvtbaby:

@iyatrustee who are you and what are you doing here?

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by iyatrustee(f): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2011
*singing*

I luv my babe, dats my baby

I go treat my baby rite, baby nor be lie

tongue
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by koolkamzzy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
Same person typing same shit trying to get cheap attention.
Get busy bro
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by luvtbaby(f): 12:57pm On Nov 21, 2011
@koolkamzzy are you referring to DAY 11?
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by kpolli(m): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2011
Poster lemme just warn u now,

Never in ur life say western in love with african. . . . So r u saying we too a not western?
Stop painting us as primitive ppl. . .

Next time say mugu in love with sharp boy. . . sho gbo?
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
koolkamzzy:

Same person typing same poo trying to get cheap attention.
Get busy bro
How does that affect you?  wink

luvtbaby:

@koolkamzzy are you referring to DAY 11?

Oh yeah, I think he's pointing @ me  tongue
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
kpolli:

Poster lemme just warn u now,

Never in your life say western in love with african. . . . So r u saying we too a not western?
Stop painting us as primitive ppl. . .

Next time say[b] mugu in love with sharp boy[/b]. . . sho gbo?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Kpolli, do you have a common sense @ all? I think the only thing worse than your logic is your manners.

Must you attack every member on the forum b4 u get noticed.  angry Ode ni e joor.
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by kpolli(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
Monkey, defender of the oyinbo. . . . Who have i attacked b4?

ur stupidity doesn't need part 2
Re: Western Lady In Love With My African Man by DAY12(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
kpolli:

Monkey, defender of the oyinbo. . . . Who have i attacked b4?

your stupidity doesn't need part 2

Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. Behave yaself angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretlylooking For In A Woman / GIRLS: Do You Think You Are Doing The Guys A Favour By Consenting To Date Them? / I Have This Thing For Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.