Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Stingy Man And His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stingy Man And His Wife (270 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / I Have Spent Over 7m On My Fiancee Yet She Called Me "Stingy Man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stingy Man And His Wife by Malaika20: 1:22pm On Apr 28
FEAR WOMAN!!
In the video below, the man was very stingy for himself and his wife respectively. He doesn't bring money for food or contribute to the growth of his family.

Unfortunately, one faithful day, Army robbers broke his house and surrounded him and his wife, and demanded for money. The man was very stingy to the extent he didn't oblige to their request.

The Criminals gave him two options to choose. (a). Your wife's life
(b). Your money

The stingy man chose his wife's life. The Criminals were shocked and did terrible things to him courtesy of his wife's assistance.
FIND OUT MORE FROM THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UopHSwvujTo?si=hRiQCh5rfzMdnlxL

(1) (Reply)

Can Men Truly Love: Love Of Christ Vs Love Of Man(photos) / Update: On The Thread "Payback To Girl Who Broke My Heart" / Do Mail Order Brides Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.