Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,450 members, 7,932,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? (7294 Views)

Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by mssiah(m): 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
When a man or woman is not gainfully employed.He will be a gossip.Because only idle people gossip.So its not a woman thing.Most Jobless men are gossips likewise women
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by bballchick(f): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2007
I'm a lady, but i gotta say this women r natural born gossip, datz y i dnt av many female friends jeez all they do is talk talk talk especially Nigerian women in england, they wanna tell u their whole family history, who gives a flying donkeys, lol, but i must say guys do bitch (gossip) as well umm they talk about girls, d one they've slept with and d next one in line, nd they do this Chinese whisper thing, nd if they r not bitching with their eyes they r doing so with their eyes, but women wins in d gossip thing, i must say,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by sabi(f): 2:37am On Oct 12, 2007
from my experiences I must say that some of the big gossipers are nigerian men in a foreign country.go listen to them when they meet in the afro shops , the way many of them spoil eachothers reputation with lies and idle talk ,jelausy and envy is often hard to understand.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by bikokwe(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2007
@ SISI EKO u re talented.from ur post u re a professional. smiley
Anyway.the important thing is the reason or purpose behind it.For me i gladly do it [depends on ur definition] but cuz i need.if u want to be relevant, in the industry u ve got to do it. I observe alot n i discuss it to know if am correct or not. it makes me learn more and modify my jokes so for me i have a REASON what about YOU
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by SisiEko1(f): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2007
bikokwe:

@ SISI EKO u re talented.from your post u re a professional. smiley
Anyway.the important thing is the reason or purpose behind it.For me i gladly do it [depends on your definition] but because i need.if u want to be relevant, in the industry u ve got to do it. I observe alot n i discuss it to know if am correct or not. it makes me learn more and modify my jokes so for me i have a REASON what about YOU

Bibokwe, u know how we do it, dont ya!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Bosdem(f): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2007
not all women
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by tolajones: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2007
is a gift from heaven,
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 01, 2008
Christain gossip too. I'll post an an example later, an example i read in a book.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Spicys: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2008
women gossip a lot,fine but men are terrible wen dey gossip,they gossip a lot about girls,they spoil any girl dey ve been tring to toast who has said no to them,how dey used one girl and nasty things like dat,they also gossip about their friends who av made it and he aint rolling wit dem again.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by francessby(f): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2008
na men dey gossip dis days sad smiley
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Uchebobo: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2009
I think Women are beautiful inside and expresses their feelings through gossip
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 22, 2009
men gossip just as much as women. More than sef.

especially overseas men.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Uchebobo: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2009
tpia.:

men gossip just as much as women. More than sef.

especially overseas men.

how do overseas men gossip?
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by topup: 2:00am On Jul 24, 2009
Men gossip too, but they disguise theirs, it's not gossiping, it's stating the facts, it's discussing, with women we don't bother to cover it up. It's an interesting subject, fire away!!

I have a few male friends, you just mention the name of a girl or guy they don't like or agree with and they 'offer their honest opinions' about the subject. Telling me the negative traits, the turn-offs, what she should work on e.t.c. and then they coat it with; 'but I don't like talking about other people.' and you immediately forget that they were gossiping. It's still the same no matter how you look at it.

The only thing I would say is that the extremes of maliciousness that women go to usually exceed the extents men do, and how often women gossip usually exceed how often men do.

Women through jealousy towards another woman can begin to gossip, most men are usually appreciative and look up or are in awe of other successful men, women tend to be more jealous (secretly in awe).
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Winnergal(f): 2:17am On Jul 24, 2009
That's because women generally talk more than men . . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 24, 2009
Uchebobo:

how do overseas men gossip?

more than women.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by Uchebobo: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2009
how can women accuse Men of Gossip? when they are accuse of Gossip. It's natural for a woman to gossip? Is this true.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by harakiri(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Topic

Women are born with the gossip "instinct" embedded in them.That's is fine.What isn't cool is when men gossip.When women gossip, more than half of what they talk about is not really important but when you see guys gossiping, it's usually about running another guy down,talking about what a failure he is,talking about how better they are than some other guy etc.The juiciest part of their gossip is women e.g Morenike has big yansh, Ngozi is trippin for me, I slept with Seun Osewa's wife. . .These are the kind of things men gossip about and it's utterly shameful.

It's because of these issues i don't keep friends any longer.My relationship with my fellow man is based strictly on associates/partnerships.Anything beyond that is utter foolishness.A man is meant to be a king in his jungle (lion/tiger) and not a pack animal (wolves/hyenas).

Nuff said.
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by tpiah2: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2011
redsun:

Little mind gossips stupidly,while great mind discuss positive issues, be it woman or man.Some people don't have any thing positive to talk about,it is like jackass for real.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-597814.0.html
Re: Why Do Women Love To Gossip and blame it on Men? by SALady(f): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2011
@OP C'mon you know men are the BIGGEST gossip mongers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! / Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Not Date A Lightskined Girl[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.