Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,327 members, 7,910,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:34 PM

Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT (8646 Views)

Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack / Return Police Weapons In Your Custody Now Or..., Imo CP Warns Criminals / My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by davillian(m): 10:00am On Apr 30
Just imagine this rubbish statement
So they can invade anywhere they like but should not come to Abuja grin
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by LockDown69(m): 10:01am On Apr 30
grin very unprofessional, this is to show you that he has lost hope in the system.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by SmartyPants(m): 10:02am On Apr 30
Sprinklepee:
that one dey sha, but dem pull the cloth na.

Then they'll be naked or have to steal clothes which then leads the police to close in on their whereabouts coz if you steal form area A, i then know that you must be within a certain radius of that place.

I know how these things work. During the last escape, I happened to learn of a particular escapee who was contacting his lawyer to facilitate his movement. Both from the same region so the lawyer never reported. Without that help from people close to them they can't stay free.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by oyeb15: 10:04am On Apr 30
Just talk talk
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by omoadeleye(m): 10:07am On Apr 30
Bb
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Victor593(m): 10:11am On Apr 30
So they can go and terrorise others.?
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by HugoBoss10(m): 10:15am On Apr 30
Sounds more like a free license to operate in other states.
Police is their friend indeed grin

Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by McLizbae: 10:34am On Apr 30
grin grin grin
immortalcrown:
Setting boundaries.😀

They are free to invade other areas.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Yadid(m): 10:36am On Apr 30
In short, since the jailbreak last week till now, the pictures and information of the escaped prisoners are not yet out. Interesting! Obviously, there's no documentation of those escaped prisoners. Those ones are gone. Not supporting jailbreak, but it's a breath of fresh air for those who are innocent among them and those who have been wrongly imprisoned without any trial at all.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Otulented: 10:43am On Apr 30
Mad man CP. You cant go after people that escaped from prison. You're warning them not to near prison.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Laple0541(m): 10:46am On Apr 30
Imagine the idiot!

Instead of rearresting them, he’s begging them to stay away only from Abuja.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by SouthSouth1914: 10:53am On Apr 30
Are you suppose to warn or go after them, Useless CP?

This seem like aiding and abetting criminals, how are we sure you didn’t ensure their escape? Nigeria is such a joke
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Sleekfingers: 10:56am On Apr 30
Celestialsword:

https://punchng.com/niger-jailbreak-cp-warns-escapees-to-stay-away-from-fct/?amp

🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

What a 🌽 tree
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:58am On Apr 30
I talk'am earlier, these people will scatter themselves in Abuja. The Zoo is in trouble..
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Psoul(m): 11:26am On Apr 30
We have lots of unprofessional people handling sensitive positions in this country.

How can a commissioner of police make such irresponsible statement.

So long as they did not even the FCT, he's okay. They can infiltrate into other parts of the country, he doesn't care.
My dear country😭😭😭
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Sprinklepee: 11:32am On Apr 30
SmartyPants:

Then they'll be naked or have to steal clothes which then leads the police to close in on their whereabouts coz if you steal form area A, i then know that you must be within a certain radius of that place.

I know how these things work. During the last escape, I happened to learn of a particular escapee who was contacting his lawyer to facilitate his movement. Both from the same region so the lawyer never reported. Without that help from people close to them they can't stay free.
i agree with u on that.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Thoughts007: 11:49am On Apr 30
Sprinklepee:
How i go escape from jail come go abuja, i dey craze. All these escapees self nor get sense, na to just find one rural village for south hide first, or make i just find way reach all those niger delta riverine area dey for like two years, from there i go find my way.

Take your criminality and go and invest elsewhere. Niger delta will never give asylum to public offender. I'll suggest you go to Sambisa or Daura
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by CaptainGo: 11:57am On Apr 30
osuofia2:

Abuja is his jurisdiction , others should take charge of their own

Exactly. If other CPs take their jobs as seriously as this CP does, security will improve significantly.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by sylve11: 11:59am On Apr 30
Akwamkpuruamu:
So they are free anywhere else. So outside of the Abuja una no go fit catch them?

The worst mistake a bloody civilian like me and u will do is to report a criminal to the police. You are gone.

Police go first arrest u to prove say u get to evidence and dem go later release your info to the criminal say na u report am.

NPF is not ur friend

E be like npf don serve you breakfast before. grin

Na so them dey my brother. cool
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Sprinklepee: 1:29pm On Apr 30
Thoughts007:

Take your criminality and go and invest elsewhere. Niger delta will never give asylum to public offender. I'll suggest you go to Sambisa or Daura
lol
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Everlastingson: 2:10pm On Apr 30
They now all speak like their master, Mr Grab and Run. Nigeria in the doldrums.
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Elidrisy20: 2:52pm On Apr 30
Hear warning,
Make Dem no enter Abuja, but Dem fit enter villa
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Abee79(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30
Who trained this one? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Jailbreak: CP Warns Escapees To Stay Away From FCT by Tchuks1: 8:02am On May 01
Macphenson:
Jesus Christ. This statement did it actually emante from a Commisioner Of Police?
Seriously Nigeria is gone.
am asking myself the same question. A CP for that matter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Chinese Girl Cuts Off Ghana Guy's Manhood In China / Sheikh Gumi: Report Of My Brother’s Kidnap Mischievous, Misleading / Cat 'Arrested' For Break-in At Brazilian Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.