Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,869 members, 7,848,528 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nnadozie Thrilled To Win Best Goalkeeper Award In France - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nnadozie Thrilled To Win Best Goalkeeper Award In France (89 Views)

"I Am Incredibly Grateful" Nnadozie Celebrates French League Best Goalkeeper / Chiamaka Nnadozie Saves 2 Penalties & Eliminates Arsenal From Champions League. / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnadozie Thrilled To Win Best Goalkeeper Award In France by solbase10(m): 2:44pm On Apr 30
Chiamaka Nnadozie can’t hide her excitement after winning the French D1 Arkema Goalkeeper of the Year award.

The Super Falcons goalkeeper claimed the individual accolade ahead of Olympic Lyon’s Christiane Endler and Katarzyna Kiedrzynek.

“Excited to have won the French D1 Arkema Goalkeeper of the Year. A big thanks to everyone who voted for me and also a Special appreciation to my coaches and teammates for all the support and encouragement, to amazing family and naija fans Una too much .GOD DID IT.”

The 23-year-old enjoyed a stellar season with Paris FC.

The shot stopper was outstanding in the club’s victory over Arsenal and Wolfsburg in the UEFA Women’s Champions League.

Read Also:https://www.completesports.com/nnadozie-thrilled-to-win-best-goalkeeper-award-in-france/

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Final Day Value Acca Predictions: Haaland Double Features On 33/1 / Chelsea Wins 2024 English Women's Super League (Man United 0 Chelsea 6) / France’s Top Scorer Giroud Retires After Euro 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.