Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,406 members, 7,968,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

State Of Many Firsts Under The Workers' Friendly Governor,h.e.godwin Nogheghase - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Many Firsts Under The Workers' Friendly Governor,h.e.godwin Nogheghase (89 Views)

Only One Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki Graduated From UNIBADAN In 1979.. / Ifeanyi Okowa Named NFF Football Friendly Governor Of The Year / Ebonyi State Governor, H.E. David Umahi Meets Bukola Saraki At His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Many Firsts Under The Workers' Friendly Governor,h.e.godwin Nogheghase by aguele(m): 11:59am On May 01
STATE OF MANY FIRSTS UNDER THE WORKERS' FRIENDLY GOVERNOR,H.E.GODWIN NOGHEGHASE OBASEKI.

.....Edo workers are the highest paid workers under a state government nationwide- MRS ADAZE JOY AGUELE KALU.

BY: OKOSOR EDWIN AZIES.

The Edo State Commissioner for Finance, *Mrs Adaze Joy Aguele Kalu* celebrates Edo Workers on workers'day,even as she offered words of congratulation to them on the increment of salary..She said partly: "Today marks a significant day in the history of state civil service,being workers' day nationwide;And as a partner in the process of building a *"New Edo State"*,I wish to offer my words of appreciation to all Edo workers,both in the private and public sectors.I wish you a glorious,peaceful,and outstandingly rewarding Labour Day filled with deep appreciation for all you stand for and for your invaluable selfless contributions to society and State,and may this day bring you renewed energy and motivation to pursue your goals with passion and dedication to the growth of our dear State",she concluded.

Continuing,she said: However,I want to reassure you of the commitment and steadfast dedication of the State government led by our amiable governor towards your welfare.To the governor,*Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki* ,the welfare of Edo Workers is always first in his *"wish to do list"..* I can recall with total joy, how Mr Governor started paying the Minimum Wage of *#40,000*,being the highest in the country since May 1st,2022.

As you celebrate today,I call on you to go into sober reflection and study how in the era of economic downturn,our amiable, adorable and visionary leader,the Edo State Governor,after a thorough committee work and analysis,decided, again to raise the bar of your purchasing power by moving from *#40,000* minimum wage to *#70,000*, effective from today, *MAY 1ST,2024* ..The genuine intention of the governor is to help Edo workers ameliorate the current economic realities where hike in prices of goods and services is a recurring decimal in the country..On this note,I sincerely want to congratulate you and wish you better days ahead as you serve meritoriously.

Enjoy yourselves and contribute more to the growth and development of the state through your impeccable services.Remember to take pride in the fact that Edo State is a state of many *firsts.*

_Sincerely Yours In Service,_

*HON.(MRS) ADAZE JOY AGUELE KALU* ,
_Commissioner For Finance._

(1) (Reply)

#5b Budget: PDP Chief Chided Ayedatiwa. / Edo State Tasks Council Chairmen On Sensitization For Career In Army And Others / You Have No Reason To Compare Nigeria With Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.