Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back (490 Views)

Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor / G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku / Offa Robbery: Buhari Speaks On Saraki’s Involvement, Witch-hunting Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back by Uchek(m): 8:43pm On May 01
What is your ETHNIC NATIONALITY?
blabulu2000:
Obi Peter is a disaster and some of.you including the OP stupidly still voted for him. It is only in Nigeria that we don't research on some political candidates before sheepishly cast votes for them..
All kind of people....
I remembered during the presidential campaign...a.lot of people followed the cloud and trending fake messages on social media platform about Obi Peter...whenever I post any contrary message about him then, it is either I banned or the message removed ....even nairaland politcs MoD played lots of nonsense discrimination against some.of us who her not in support of Obi Peter...

And this is a lesson that shouldn't repeat itself again among the youth ....you don't follow bandwagon..try and have the mind of your own...those political influencers here on nairaland are ordinary school graduate like you ...the exception is that they studied and make more research in order to know how to market any political candidates and this is what some people like Reno Omokri, Fani Kayode , Festus Kemayo do that usually fetch them lots of money ....
As a youth , you have to develop yourself to the capacity of selling any bad product political candidate...most of this generation youths are are superficial and casual in the.matter of politics , nevertheless,you will see them comment on the matter they have little or no clue about....

Now, 2027 is approaching, the same people who always cook political propaganda will also repeat the same again about so many people in numbers will fall for it ....

Categorical, I can tell you that Obi Peter is an epitome of IPoB , Igbo agenda and Biafra ...and all the Igbo people know about this ..there is nothing great about him except to really establish what Nnmadi Azilwe couldn't have the opportunity to do achieve during the first republic and what Ojukwu couldn't achieve during and after the civil war...and you know that Obi Peter is a political son of Ojukwu ...and Ojukwu is a godson to Azikwe ...so, if Obi becomes the president of this country, he will fulfill all what his ancestors were unable to fulfil during their lifetime...and this might not generally benefit all the non-igbo tribe..and this is true ....his antecedents as the governor of Anambra state attested to my comments...where he deported non-Anambra state indigene and employed only a native of Anambra state...and this is why he cannot take position for anything.... because most of what he supposed to say is against his Igbo principles and agenda...so, he kept on giving double words at different forums and kept contradicting himself ...he kept on changing bodily colours like a chameleon and sometime speak stupidly...you observed atiku doesn't have any concerns about all those issues in public forum...the only issue i have against Atiku is that he is corrupt and he will maintain status quo about this normal Fulani superemacy and he is also a Fulani like Buhari. ...
So, if you are a non-igbo , some of these agenda might not work towards your favour if Obi Peter become elected..and now , that you know what Obi Peter stands for will you still keep shouting in support of him ?

Wisdom is key....

Good luck....

Re: Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back by Uchek(m): 8:48pm On May 01
Is he 57 years of age?

brown3:
who is hunting you for your 57 disastrous years you spend on Earth without achieving anything. 57yrs Gran pa without wife or kids. Wasteful soul.
Re: Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back by Uchek(m): 8:49pm On May 01
Lagos State doctors went on strike under Fashola admin. so that point is redundant.

blabulu2000:

Which impact do you talked about ..? Was it the impact that made the Anambra state doctors went on strike for more than 9 months....and the entire health system in Anambra state packed off....resulting to patronising the private clinic....
I wish some of your families are victims of this ...you could have rethink before you come online to lie ...

Instinctively , you know the great damage this could have caused some of the people and their family who have complicated sickness ....

Impact that doesn't show on the average Anambra people except for the drunkard among them...

Hero brewery comes to mind....drink beer and forget your sorrow ....time....
Re: Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back by Usmanovic95(m): 9:12pm On May 01
Ffs, eulogizing or criticizing peter obi won't get us out of this mess we are facing😒.Whats wrong with country people naw?
Re: Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back by chichar1(f): 9:26pm On May 01
blabulu2000:
Obi Peter is a disaster and some of.you including the OP stupidly still voted for him. It is only in Nigeria that we don't research on some political candidates before sheepishly cast votes for them..
All kind of people....
I remembered during the presidential campaign...a.lot of people followed the cloud and trending fake messages on social media platform about Obi Peter...whenever I post any contrary message about him then, it is either I banned or the message removed ....even nairaland politcs MoD played lots of nonsense discrimination against some.of us who her not in support of Obi Peter...

And this is a lesson that shouldn't repeat itself again among the youth ....you don't follow bandwagon..try and have the mind of your own...those political influencers here on nairaland are ordinary school graduate like you ...the exception is that they studied and make more research in order to know how to market any political candidates and this is what some people like Reno Omokri, Fani Kayode , Festus Kemayo do that usually fetch them lots of money ....
As a youth , you have to develop yourself to the capacity of selling any bad product political candidate...most of this generation youths are are superficial and casual in the.matter of politics , nevertheless,you will see them comment on the matter they have little or no clue about....

Now, 2027 is approaching, the same people who always cook political propaganda will also repeat the same again about so many people in numbers will fall for it ....

Categorical, I can tell you that Obi Peter is an epitome of IPoB , Igbo agenda and Biafra ...and all the Igbo people know about this ..there is nothing great about him except to really establish what Nnmadi Azilwe couldn't have the opportunity to do achieve during the first republic and what Ojukwu couldn't achieve during and after the civil war...and you know that Obi Peter is a political son of Ojukwu ...and Ojukwu is a godson to Azikwe ...so, if Obi becomes the president of this country, he will fulfill all what his ancestors were unable to fulfil during their lifetime...and this might not generally benefit all the non-igbo tribe..and this is true ....his antecedents as the governor of Anambra state attested to my comments...where he deported non-Anambra state indigene and employed only a native of Anambra state...and this is why he cannot take position for anything.... because most of what he supposed to say is against his Igbo principles and agenda...so, he kept on giving double words at different forums and kept contradicting himself ...he kept on changing bodily colours like a chameleon and sometime speak stupidly...you observed atiku doesn't have any concerns about all those issues in public forum...the only issue i have against Atiku is that he is corrupt and he will maintain status quo about this normal Fulani superemacy and he is also a Fulani like Buhari. ...
So, if you are a non-igbo , some of these agenda might not work towards your favour if Obi Peter become elected..and now , that you know what Obi Peter stands for will you still keep shouting in support of him ?

Wisdom is key....

Good luck....

Madman anthem!!!!! What A miserable entity. Tufiakwa to you.
Re: Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back by Oilwell(m): 9:29pm On May 01
helinues:
Chai, people have just been pulling out all the reckless statements Peter Obi made in the past just to show how hypocritical he his.

Peter Obi wasted 8 years as Anambra state governor without doing any tangible projects in the state.

Wondering how wicked his successors are to have demolished all Peter Obi's achievements as Anambra state.

Chai, Eluup ti n lule piiii

Helinues - The toh man ( when the truth hits you) . I thought one day you will grow up and be useful yourself and leave this work. You were a little bit composed pre/post election a year ago with this your Agbado media work but lately you have degenerated badly.

Bro even with the peanuts they pay you for this your online work, the future effect it will have on your mental state is something you will never imagine. This work is turning you into a very vile/bitter soul and the end will definitely be destruction.

If you can focus this energy in something worthwhile, you will go far oh. The funny part is that the old man you defend does not know you exist.
Re: Peter Obi's Disastrous 8 Years As Governor Is Hunting Him Back by chichar1(f): 9:33pm On May 01
helinues:
Chai, people have just been pulling out all the reckless statements Peter Obi made in the past just to show how hypocritical he his.

Peter Obi wasted 8 years as Anambra state governor without doing any tangible projects in the state.

Wondering how wicked his successors are to have demolished all Peter Obi's achievements as Anambra state.

Chai, Eluup ti n lule piiii
Madman anthem....
Are you from Anambra state? What's really wrong with you?
Why are you so miserable and frustrated at the same time?
I don't blame you either, rather I blame the person that is bankrolling you to be constituting nuisance here on a daily basis. Mtcheeewww!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: HERO OR VILLAIN / Gej Vs Buhari - Free And Fair Elections, Who Would Win? / Check The Result From Henfextechnology On The On Going Pesidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.