Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money (49859 Views)

Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend With A Machete For Destroying His Mobile Phone (Pictures) / Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by advanceDNA: 7:30am On May 07
EreluRoz:
Thunderfayayou .
Note: you don't have to do me anything before I atakyou. Byeee

Werey... !! How many moniker u get sef

Small time u'll start crying of attack.....
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by buggatiboss(m): 7:46am On May 07
I swear by God even though i have never hurt a soul but if its me in your position this man will surely receive same pain as he inflicted on her no more no less even if i have to sleep at his gate forever just to exact vengeance what ever repercussion happens afterward i will accept it with goddamn pride even God will understand my pain
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Truvelisback(m): 7:47am On May 07
dangermouse:

When you look at who went to bail him then you will know that no justice would come out of this as they will frustrate every legal effort the op will embark on.
Ordinary Community Igwe. Mtcheew! They should get a good lawyer who will press charges against the man saying he attempted to murder the mother,
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Starships4u(m): 7:47am On May 07
Beeb1e:
Hello everyone, I got a call from a man in the Village (Elele, Rivers State) on Tuesday night, that we should look for a way to come and carry our mother as she has slumped and was rushed to a hospital, where she was in coma.

He explained to me that my mother went to demand for the payment of the debt the man is owing her and he angrily beat her up, he stripped her , tore her clothes, her underwear was torn too. I’m literally crying as I type this. Everyone that tried to stop him he chased with the machete. Now my dad is late , else he won’t have tried this.

I am in Lagos so I’ve not seen her my sister that was able to travel to Elele to see her sent me the pictures.

She is out of coma now, but still unable to sit or stand or talk. We also noticed she is bleeding from her private part.

We arrested the evil man with the Elele police but the community Igwe bailed him, he is a known person in the community and owns a hotel there.

I really want this man to receive this level of Physical pain or more, because my mum almost lost her life.

I don’t know what to do or how to go about getting justice for her.

We are at military hospital port harcourt now.

File a complain with evidence at the state CID and Police Headquarters for attempted murder, causing bodily harm, distortion of public peace, breach of civil agreements, abuse of office...case plenty here shaa....

The try reach out to the Military Hospital Commandant at Aba Road there since yhur mom is under his care and tell him yhu want justice for yhur mom....

Omooooooh, I wish I could get involved....
Thank God this is not my case, both the man and the king that bailed him would be on their way to where no one would bail them.....

Imagine such barbaric attempt on someone's life....
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Shimbo96(m): 7:48am On May 07
Beeb1e:
This man was literally stepping on her chest, people said he beat and flogged her for 2 hours. God this is so painful 😓 nobody deserves this.
please with this evidence, I'm sure there are people that can help you get justice. Don't take law into your hands. This is so disheartening and that man is an animal that should be thrown into the lions den.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Starships4u(m): 7:49am On May 07
dangermouse:
Are you not a man?

If you are one then avenge your mum.

For there is a season and time for everything under the sun..

It is obvious you can't get justice legally.

Says who?

There are Lawyers without boarders, Civil Societies, Human Rights in every state....

How'd yhu say such,
Trust Fubara to dethrone him once this case gets to his hearing....
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Samade7: 7:51am On May 07
Beeb1e:

Emeka Dikeh Chinah his nickname is TUTA

He owns a hotel In alimini elele called Tuta hotel

He lives in Alimini elele

Go to twitter as someone advised.......go and talk to the police force HQ. I only fear he might sent hoodlum back to ur mum later. If you can relocate ur mum is better.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by dangermouse(m): 7:53am On May 07
Truvelisback:
Ordinary Community Igwe. Mtcheew! They should get a good lawyer who will press charges against the man saying he attempted to murder the mother,

City man grin

You conveniently forgot the powers such traditional rulers wields in a community. They can sway any matter to favour anybody they want and in this case we have already seen where the case is going.

The op said too that the area boys are on the man's payroll. Did you get It?

Only option is to strike when the case is cold and in a coded way.

Using the Army would only escalate matters. A lone ranger is all it takes.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by ThothHermes: 7:55am On May 07
MYKELDAYO:
any man born of a woman who hits or beat my mother or wife is dead
Have you killed someone before?
Do you really think you can do it?
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by dangermouse(m): 7:57am On May 07
Jostoman:
yes but he still need to fight back through the law and not take law into his own hand.

Something's are better left unsaid.

In this life, whatever a man seeks he will surely find.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by ThothHermes: 7:57am On May 07
Phantom233:
You should have bought a little acid and go along with the police that arrested the animal then once you get close , you bleach his head with the acid, period.
Emotions.
And then when you're done they'll just allow walk away right? Make una try dey reason before una type.

2 Likes

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by akpunda86: 7:59am On May 07
Beeb1e:
Hello everyone, I got a call from a man in the Village (Elele, Rivers State) on Tuesday night, that we should look for a way to come and carry our mother as she has slumped and was rushed to a hospital, where she was in coma.

He explained to me that my mother went to demand for the payment of the debt the man is owing her and he angrily beat her up, he stripped her , tore her clothes, her underwear was torn too. I’m literally crying as I type this. Everyone that tried to stop him he chased with the machete. Now my dad is late , else he won’t have tried this.

I am in Lagos so I’ve not seen her my sister that was able to travel to Elele to see her sent me the pictures.

She is out of coma now, but still unable to sit or stand or talk. We also noticed she is bleeding from her private part.

We arrested the evil man with the Elele police but the community Igwe bailed him, he is a known person in the community and owns a hotel there.

I really want this man to receive this level of Physical pain or more, because my mum almost lost her life.

I don’t know what to do or how to go about getting justice for her.

We are at military hospital port harcourt now.

U see the advantages of cultism otherwise that man will be in a morgue now
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by EreluRoz: 8:01am On May 07
advanceDNA:

Werey... !! How many moniker u get sef

Small time u'll start crying of attack.....

I don't use more than one monika at a time
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by ThothHermes: 8:01am On May 07
MrBroke:
And the said man is still alive?
You don fvck up
Yimu
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by advanceDNA: 8:05am On May 07
EreluRoz:
I don't use more than one monika at a time

Lol...u have serious problem....but u don't just know how big it is....
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by EreluRoz: 8:08am On May 07
advanceDNA:

Lol...u have serious problem....but u don't just know how big it is....
Sending youThunder
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by advanceDNA: 8:09am On May 07
EreluRoz:
Sending youThunder
Yawn!!
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by rajiedreez: 8:10am On May 07
This is attempted murder
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Love800(m): 8:18am On May 07
What do you mean by the law?
Kobojunkie:
The best approach when dealing with these community touts is to use the law. undecided
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Gidah: 8:23am On May 07
The person wey create thread should come give us update now or would she say she did not use any of the advice given before .Abeg you owe us update on the matter
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Love800(m): 8:33am On May 07
You are making sense sha.
Me, am afraid of dat revenge the man will do after the OP has used thugs to deal with him. The man will surely come back with his own thugs.
dauntless15:
Don't mind the delusional kid, na only for NL everyone be lion, and most of them agitating for violence are timid in person, in my experience dangerous people don't agitate for violence nor do they go around announcing they're violent, it's the cowards that always does that to give the impression that they're to be feared, they're civil ways to handle this, all this nonsense talk will land the lady in more troubles, assuming you waylay him with cultists or whatever, will he not seek retribution from other cultists he can easily pay to do the same to you? Will her mum not continue staying in the community after she recovers? Then the circle of violence will continue because some ignorant fools advice you online to use thuggery in solving such a delicate matter, na you love the mama pass the lady herself, stupid unsolicited advisors.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by drtwist(m): 8:33am On May 07
Beeb1e:

Kindly add this to the main post

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by kushme: 8:37am On May 07
bekpo:

Don't try that. No sane soldier will risk his job. Don't resort to self help. Go to d state Police headquarters with a petition to d commissioner of police, attach pictures of d injury he inflicted on ur mum. They'll attend to it. Better still, go to d ministry of justice in river State, request to see FIDA chair person, she'll take d matter up from there.

I think you're one of the persons who had discouraged the use of Soldiers here. Many commenters suggested she should call same soldiers some of us do complain about their damn presence/affairs in civilian businesses.

It goes to tell you the average mind of a Nigerian, and how convenient it would be for them if they are the ones using the soldiers unlawfully. With the deep presence of soldiers bases in many communities and always all up in people's affairs, the average Nigerian can't even differentiate the job of a soldier from a that of a police (they both wear uniforms,carry guns, beat people at random, kill people, however one is more powerful).
Well, you can't blame them, completely, cos the average soldier don't even know his/her job descriptions!!!

Soldiers are like bitchessssss, they like seeking attention all the time.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by CalabarPikin: 8:53am On May 07
I no know why tears dey comot for my eyes and my heart the pound..

But I don't wish this close to me cuz I'll take it as a suicide mission for me
If at least 3 of his family members plus him and maybe myself no die...then something is wrong

Please take this to X
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by SuperOnyi: 8:53am On May 07
shocked

😡😡😡 The world would witness the rise of a beast with the heart of Hitler, Napoleon, shaka Zulu, and the devil combined. I will get the piece of shít and ruthlessly cut off his body parts like a chicken as his whole family watch in horror. My mother is the most important person in my life, and I have swore in the name of my father whom I loved and still love so much to protect her.

I will ruthlessly destroy anyone who tried to hurt that woman even if I die, I will be callous, barbaric, demon, and heartless — I swear! Kai, mama na! Wallahi tallahi, World War 3 will take place and I will execute it in the most evil and calculated way. I don't play with my friends aka brothers; let alone my mother who's just too angelic to be human.

😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Badguy77(m): 9:05am On May 07
wrongman665:
If you try this shiit near my mother, teeth must drop.
Teeth? Mtchewww by now I for be wanted cos I go make sure I wipe the man family out of this world.. #bigkala
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by SuperOnyi: 9:09am On May 07
Beeb1e:

shocked

His number isn't even going through — after coming across this thread, I have decided to train my heart to unleash mayhem on these humans. An eye for an eye. If you kill my cat, I will kill your cat, dog, and chicken.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Offpoint1: 9:15am On May 07
Mikespecialone:
Omo, the kind hot water wey dey boil inside me seeing this picture ehn, I no pray make e happen to my dear mom
The post the vex I swear.

One idiot tried that with my mom in 2018...
I received a call around 4:pm that a man slapped my mom, I was in the North. Immediately I received that call, I ended the call, switched off phone... na park I comot for office dey go direct. Na 3:am I reach my home town.
I knocked at my mom's door, the woman was shocked, thought she saw ghost. I enter house carry cutlass, 3:am my mama dey cry beg, na dey man house I go direct, break door, enter, slam am cutlass for for belle, head, begin dey rush am blow before people rush come, e don dey bleed from noise and mouth.
The whole village wake up, news spread... 5:30am na park I go, enter motor return back.

The rest matter na phone dem settle am, till today that story never die. I'm the most gentle and quiet of all my mom children, that was so shocking to my mom.

For this life, e get somethings wey person no go dey to shalaye, follow due process or involve police. You go meet madness with greater madness.

Cuz e see say non of adult children dey with her except grandkid, e wan chook hand for her eyes.

Person try this one with my mama, he's a dead man, no 2 ways about it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Etizz: 9:15am On May 07
Not even the government can mess with my mother.....
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by SuperOnyi: 9:18am On May 07
tofunmi2023:

Rev 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."

Control you emotions first, then attend to you dear Mum's health now and make sure she is stable while you take the matter to the Lord in prayers. He never fails.

shocked

This is why the Moslem Arabs took over Spain for 700 years! 😡 An eye for an eye! The man thinks he's got connection, make a plan, stick to the plan and strike with no pity!
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Offpoint1: 9:20am On May 07
BigYash:
Go to the army they asked you to go to first,so they can beat him too.. police will only collect money from him,if you use police.

And you must take your mom out of there after she is discharged..

Then try taking the issue to X app and tag human right activists.. That guy called Harrison in delta state..

search for his handle or contact..He will help you get justice.

no let that man go free o..

If na me I for don carry squad enter.. Igwe go wake up see say the guy don miss.. He no go bold come barrack come beg on his behalf..
Person try this nonsense with my mama, e go lost, dem no go see body burry.
Re: My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money by Mikespecialone(m): 9:33am On May 07
Offpoint1:

The post the vex I swear.

One idiot tried that with my mom in 2018...
I received a call around 4:pm that a man slapped my mom, I was in the North. Immediately I received that call, I ended the call, switched off phone... na park I comot for office dey go direct. Na 3:am I reach my home town.
I knocked at my mom's door, the woman was shocked, thought she saw ghost. I enter house carry cutlass, 3:am my mama dey cry beg, na dey man house I go direct, break door, enter, slam am cutlass for for belle, head, begin dey rush am blow before people rush come, e don dey bleed from noise and mouth.
The whole village wake up, news spread... 5:30am na park I go, enter motor return back.

The rest matter na phone dem settle am, till today that story never die. I'm the most gentle and quiet of all my mom children, that was so shocking to my mom.

For this life, e get somethings wey person no go dey to shalaye, follow due process or involve police. You go meet madness with greater madness.

Cuz e see say non of adult children dey with her except grandkid, e wan chook hand for her eyes.

Person try this one with my mama, he's a dead man, no 2 ways about it

Exactly what should be expected

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) / Security Operatives Kill 3 Gunmen In Anambra / Jeffrey Apkovweta Ewohime Destroyed Cars At Nigerian High Commission London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.