Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,063 members, 7,899,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter (22657 Views)

EKEDC Partners Mojec On Prepaid Meters Roll Out To Customers / We Can't Buy Credit On Prepaid Meter In Warri / PHCN (NEPA) Workers To Go On Nationwide Strike On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by jaybee(f): 9:52am On Nov 22, 2011
I don't use prepaid meter but from the posts here, its a another huge scam, as usual. its pathetic. it makes me sick.

where is the NERC? what's their function?

why are people not protesting openly and illegitimately?

why are people not taking PHCN to the courts of law?

why are people so docile?

why must people resort to their fate?

its a pity the kind of people we have in this country. that's why every one would just use the state agencies as a platform for all manner of scams, for self enrichment. e.g. the current FRSC vehicle number plates and drivers licence.

they openly and shamelessly indulge in these criminal self-serving taxes because they are dead sure NO ONE have the guts to challenge. the worst someone will do is probably to post a passive thread on NL and we'll all start the usual chaotic rantings; and that's all.

WHAT A PITY.
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2011
Lovine:

Odiaero Please start it first and rest of us will follow you.

Naija mentality, i sense the fear in u cheesy
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by buJu234: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2011
@jaybee

let me try and answer one of ur questions, WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT PROTESTING

do u knw how many lives are being lost secretly by d SSS or hired killers because they are against d govt. or civil service people

if u there go to d court they re d same people there; so how do u get fair justices,

let me tell u d truth;;; everywhere is polluted in Nigeria,

the only way out is when we have a kind of Libya revolution back by a powerful NATO forces; if not i dont believe we can go any where,

and what make u think NATO will even back d revolution;;; when they via there companies (like SHELL; EXXONMOBIL; BRITISH TOBACCO etc) are the
one encouraging d cabals in d govt.  to continue all these rubbish; so that dey will keep making huge billions of  $$ to their countries,

so Nigerian corruption case is so complex; the same with the Angola,
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by buJu234: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2011
GEJ before he entered into power tot like Obama that it is just what u see in d media thats Nigerian`s problem.

but when he entered i believe he found-out that the Nigerian Cabal are even more powerful that the Mafias & drug cartels,

have u even asked urself why has GEJ not talk abt building refineries, he knows that if he does people like Dangote
will organise a coup against him that will b supported by the Americans & west , why

because the western refineries will nolonger bcom productive, lower demand 4 their refined pdts,

let me tell u the truth,

[b]THE POWER & FUEL PROBLEM IN NIGERIA CAN B STOPPED VIA :-

(1) EITHER GOVT. OR PRIVATE SECTOR BUILDING ATLEAST 6 REFINERIES IN 6 GEO-POLITICAL REGIONS,

THEN

(2) BUILD THERMAL POWER STATIONS AT EACH OF THE SITES CLOSE TO THESE REFINERIES; WHERE BY MAKING THE GASES 4RM THE REFINERIES TO B USED TO
POWER THESE THERMAL POWER STATIONS

(3) ENCOURAGE MANUFACTURERS TO RELOCATE TO THE NEAREST POWER STATION CLOSE TO UR AREA OF BUSINESS,

do u knw what u will get in return:-

(1) ENOUGH PETROLEUM PRDTS THAT NIGERIA WILL BEGIN TO EXPORT PETROL etc TO OTHER COUNTRIES ( that means more money; higher GDP)
(2)ENOUGH ELECTRICITY
(3) ALOT OF JOB CREATIONS

so can u see the solutions to the Nigerian problem,
why cant Nigerian govt. apply it; from my one views:-

(1) PEOPLE LIKE DANGOTE; OTEDOLA; ADENUGA etc WILL NOT LONGER BCOM THE ONLY MULTI-BILLIONAIRES IN NIGERIA; so they have to kick against it
(2) THEIR OFFSHORE REFINERIES ( like d ones in sao tome & principle etc) WILL BCOM USELESS
(3) THE WESTERN GOVT. WILL THEN SEE NIGERIA AS A REAL TREAT TO THEIR ECONOMY ESP. IN WESTERN AFRICAN MARKETS( because Nigeria will nolonger b buying their pdts)
(4) PEOPLE IN THE GENERATOR IMPORTATION BIZ WILL PACK UP, [/b]

I feel this is one of the reasons why they (cabals) cant allow this country to mover forward,
so they have their people in everyareas of Nigerian society,

thats why i said Nigerian corruption is too complex oo,

i dont think tht even a military head of state can solve this,

WHO ARE THOSE AGAINST THE PIB? IOCs,

o boy leave naija wahala; e dey make person dey get headche
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by sdbaba: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
@buju -234

You have said the real truths here and given a very close if not accurate analysis of the complexity of the naija Corruption syndrome, but we cannot sit and fold our arms anymore. I have kids and they deserve the rights to survival in this country. If we leave things to go on as they are right now, I can tell you in the next 10 - 20 years, Nigeria's situation will be worse than that of Ethiopia and Somalia combined. And you know what, those that brought us there would have fled with their families to Europe and the Americas. So give or take, they still win.

We must act and I think the time is now. I'm not in the country right now but I'll suggest some nairalanders should approach the likes of Femi Falana, Gani Fawehinmi's son and Festus Keyamo and bring all these issues to their attention and warn them that the Nigerian youths are gearing up for a serious revolution in this country if all our agitations are not immediately ameliorated.

THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW. WE HAVE SAID MORE THAN ENOUGH ON NAIRALAND AND OTHER MEDIAS BUT OUR GOVT IS NOT LISTENING. They're too busy planning their next scams and looting of the national treasuries.
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by obode(m): 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2011
The PHCN issue is a write off,the national assembly have to do something or else
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by nsiadi: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
What we have in Nigeria is bubuyaya, the more u look d less you see
Otherwise why cant we have power stations close to locations where gas is available
That way we only battle with transmission
The pib, that bill , how are we sure it will ever be passed
We were told the electricity regulatory council has recommended the scrapping of meter mtnce charge
Seems the powers that be in that sector wont allow us have a rest in that field
One day one thing will force their hands open, hope that time is not far off
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by buJu234: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2011
@sdbaba;

Thank God u said u are not in this country; UR OWN GOOD,
calling 4 a protest weather legally or informally is easier said than done in dis country, let me tell u d truth; d so called SSS
are the cabal killing machine, ; if u start making noise o boy dey will silence u forever.

why Nigerian revolution will b difficult is that NATO will not support u;;; Libyan`s own was easy because NATO countries dont have access to their oil during Gaddaffi reign,
so it was like a deal, we help u remove Gaddaffi (all in d name of UN resolution on civilians) u give us d oil, simple; but in Nigeria case & also Angola they have d oil already,
so any one trying to disturb d govt. will hardly survive, cant u see whats happening in Bahrain (mid-east),

@nsiadi;

PIB; is a forgotten issue, i work in oil & gas industry; just forget it,
when it is passed; its effects on d western IOCs will not b effective,

What a country, DO U KNW THAT EXXONMOBIL; SHELL; TOTAL etc ARE ALL CONTRACTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA; also in VENEZUELA; MALAYSIA etc,
little wonder those countries are far developed that Nigeria,

2008; when d Venezuela ambassador was advising d govt. to follow d Venezuela style, that will reduce d IOC`s share to 10%; Prof. Dora, (information minister)
went against it, why,

let me give u a cue into what happened inside d oil politics,

d IOCs has already bribed both past & existing members of d house to kill d real PIB,
so just forget it,

and if u are wise; let me tell u d truth in dis country, d cabal will still continue 4 many yrs to come;; because they have d internal powerful structure,
4rm Military to Police to SSS to Political party to Businesses to western govt. even to UN,

because d US control d UN, abi na lie,

O boy my solution is IF U CANT BEAT THEM & U DONT WANT TO JOIN THEM; THEN RELOCATE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY LIKE GHANA or BENIN REP (incase u dont have money ) etc,
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by Toktee(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2011
bros i think ur own is better,throughout last month we have no light,end of the month nepa brought 3950 as against the usual 2500 we paid without complain,if u complain who come to ur aid,we need libyan action
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by Toktee(m): 11:05am On Nov 29, 2011
bros i think ur own is better,throughout last month we have no light,end of the month nepa brought 3950 as against the usual 2500, we paid without complain,if u complain who will come to ur aid,we need libyan action
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by sdbaba: 12:55pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Buju-234

I still live in Naija my guy and my family are all in Naija, I jst happened not to be around right now. I understand what you're saying but I still maintain that we cannot continue to sit and just fold our arms. It's not so much for us but for our children and generations unborn. If we fail to act now, our children and the next geneations will not forgive us because its gonna be a case of us opening our eyes wide while the future of this country is being totally destroyed.

We will not join them because what they do is not Godly but with the help of God and our determination, they can all be chased out and that's just the simple truth. may God give us the courage to do the needful, AMEN!!!
Re: PHCN (NEPA) Service Charge On Prepaid Meter by buJu234: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
@sdbaba;

plz make sure u dont put ur real no. on NL oo,

or dont b using internet at a pasrticular location oo,

because these SSS guys can track u and say that u are sponsoring terrorism ooo,

just b careful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo / Kwara: Okada Riders Reject Campaign Souvenirs Sent By PDP and Saraki / Reno Omokri Criticizes Peter Obi After The Space Event On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.