Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,673 members, 7,878,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:29 AM

Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones (1442 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO / Se.xtape: 30 Minutes B*ng!ng With Run.z Girl I Picked From Owerri Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by Techpik: 11:10am On May 02
Hello internet gurus in the house, pls i need your help on this.

I collected a job from a client for like almost 2 months now to help her delete and wipe all her sextapes from the internet and people phones.

The client is a popular female celebrity, name withheld.

I tried my best to report from blogs and websites with the contents so as for them to take down the posts or get their website suspended if they dont do so.

I have tried to also wipe from some people phone.

But the female celebrity client still told me her se.xta.pes are still on many website and people still have it on their phone.

Pls internet gurus in the house, how can i delete all her se.x.ta.pes from the internet and people phones.

name of the female celebrity withheld.
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by ayjay45(m): 11:26am On May 02
The name of the celebrity is TIWA SAVAGE. No need hiding it.

1 Like

Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by Lalami3232(m): 11:45am On May 02
Should we tell him grin
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by NoahHadNoArk: 12:13pm On May 02
Lalami3232:
Should we tell him grin

He knows 😂
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by emekalovepets: 12:15pm On May 02
Foolish foul with stupid question go and do sex tape and see which foolish person go delete em for my phone
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by Johnson225(m): 1:35pm On May 02
Op you funny grin
Popula female celebrity my foot.

You coming up with this after interview with tiwa about her leaked tape made front page.

You possibly want us to see you as the paid hacker? Mumu grin

Thing is; if tiwa actually paid someone to do the job. It has to be someone of repute in the field(most likely not a nigerian).
You on the other hand @ Op. What do you even know? Can you unlock a passworded phone? grin. Even if dem give you 70% hint, you no go fit still unlock phone cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by udomonday: 1:37pm On May 02
No matter how many times you delete it ,I will still post it.
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by BlackyOne: 2:43pm On May 02
DM Tiwa savage on Instagram to find out
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:02pm On May 02
Lalami3232:
Should we tell him grin

It is him and the celebrity that are on the sex tape grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by Madups(m): 5:23pm On May 02
Techpik:
Hello internet gurus in the house, pls i need your help on this.

I collected a job from a client for like almost 2 months now to help her delete and wipe all her sextapes from the internet and people phones.

The client is a popular female celebrity, name withheld.

I tried my best to report from blogs and websites with the contents so as for them to take down the posts or get their website suspended if they dont do so.

I have tried to also wipe from some people phone.

But the female celebrity client still told me her se.xta.pes are still on many website and people still have it on their phone.

Pls internet gurus in the house, how can i delete all her se.x.ta.pes from the internet and people phones.

name of the female celebrity withheld.

call me +4423554421
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:21pm On May 02
You can succeed in wiping it from websites through back and forth. That is, negotiations, lawsuits, court orders, threats, payments etc. You can never, I mean NEVER wipe it away from all phones. If you can engage a seasoned hacker of international repute, they can wipe up to 40% of the sextape distribution. They can effectively wipe it away from some phones which stored it online, in their clouds by tracking digital signatures but how do you wipe it away from laptops, phones, VCDs, Flashdrives etc. that are not connected to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by imagrg(m): 7:01pm On May 02
I think I know someone in the dark web who can do it for you free of charge.
Send just a copy of the s'ex tape and the websites url where they appear to ..

hacksboss1@gmail.com
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by KingNom(m): 7:13pm On May 02
Joke of the year?
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by SenecaTheYonger: 7:50pm On May 02
How much is she paying you that you want us to help for free.
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by wonlasewonimi: 9:49pm On May 02
I can write few lines of code to correlate and aggregate all the meta data on the sex tape in every file location and ingest them into a nosql database and encrypt with the latest encryption standard and destroy the keys.

Should I send invoice?
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by aswani(m): 10:45pm On May 02
imagrg:
I think I know someone in the dark web who can do it for you free of charge.
Send just a copy of the s'ex tape and the websites url where they appear to ..

hacksboss1@gmail.com

Don't follow anyone to the dark Web, they will blackmail you if you are lucky or your life would be at serious risk.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Gurus Pls Help: Pls How Can I Delete Se.xtape From Internet And People Phones by aswani(m): 10:50pm On May 02
wonlasewonimi:
I can write few lines of code to correlate and aggregate all the meta data on the sex tape in every file location and ingest them into a nosql database and encrypt with the latest encryption standard and destroy the keys.

Should I send invoice?

No you can't. If anyone sends it to me on my phone and I copy it to my laptop, how would you get to either appliance without the right authorisation and authentication?

You can't even wipe the ones in the cloud never mind ones on local servers

(1) (Reply)

Guys And Breakups / Wat Do I Do To This Guy / Lets Talk Abt Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.