Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,034 members, 7,922,500 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:45 AM

Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It (18579 Views)

Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Some Of Satan's Tricks To Get Us To Lose Faith In Christ Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by auwal87(m): 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
awuf2008:

Both Religion preaches peace and tolerance but some misguided and polarized few are the ones  spoiling and soiling the Islam religion. Afterall there are many Moslems out there that behave and practice their religion peacefully. so my guy, you dont need to switch religion, as converting to other religion will still not have solved anything. Remember your heart is your religion not the name. I am a christian by religion.

You are a true and honest christian.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by real4life: 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Like you told us you are Muslim because your parents are Muslims. So it is not unfair to say you are only a Muslim by default.

The truth is that you have to study the Holy Quran sincerely and contemplate about what the religion preaches.

I can guarantee that you will never find a fault with the Islamic religion because it is perfect. However, Muslims (just like non-Muslims) are not perfect.

You say Boko Haram caused you to begin to lose faith in Islam. I say read the history of great prophets of God like Prophets Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad.

Their common and single aim in life was to worship God alone and teach their followers about God. For if you dont know Him how can you worship Him.

So learn about Islam first before you make any such drastic decisions.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Frosbel; « #56 on: Today at 05:00:01 PM »
[Quote]
Why at all a black stone in the Kabba, why do people kiss it.[/Quote]so kissing is now worship, but calling on jesus, and or holy ghost and or Yahweh Who Jesus called Ellah is not multiple worship of gods? Where does kissing becomes worship, except in the mind of idolator? I do kiss my wife and that is not worship because after all it is part of being her husband. I kiss my mother because I am her son. My sister, I kiss because I am her brother. I kiss my children because I am their father, showing affection in each case. Umar [ra] said to the black stone which is your big headache i only kiss you because i saw the messenger [as] do so. this is to say, you can't do anything to me, if i don't, since you are part of the creation. The Kaaba is more important than the the black stone.

[Quote]Plain idolatry !![/Quote]Plain idolatry is worshiping Jesus. Why not just kiss Jesus and that is that? I am not going to go further than this on this subject.

[Quote]Remember this pagan tradition existed before Muhammad.[/Quote]And you mastered by saying God has a son!

[Quote]Carrying swords to church , lol.
Wow, is that not violence in waiting .[/Quote]Coughing. The disciples were sword carrying bunch, silly. You don't really peel off the layers to find the truth.

[Quote]
And you dont stop to kill after you made your Lord's prayer, so much so that there are biblical verses now on rifles and killing machines.
Please make some sense and stop blabbing about.[/Quote]The american military carries bible verses inscribed guns. Or you don't know that? You are proving that you are out of touch with reality.

[Quote]
This is a lie. GOD is one , he has no partners.[/Quote]Which God, frosbel; Jesus or the Ghost that is not so holy for overcoming Mary or the last of the 3 that you call Jehovah? But Jesus you god said he has Ellah, his God?

[Quote]But ALLAH has 3 daughters or godesses , it is a proven fact and because of this truth the Ayatollah issued a fatwa on Salman's head .  Why can you guys not just bear the truth ?[/Quote]Which fact, frosbel when Allah says He does not beget any?

[Quote]
What miracle did Muhammad the false prophet perform, other than his lies and deceit.[/Quote]And there is a saying, if Muhammad [as] will not go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Muhammad [as]. You know why it is a saying? It is a true even because the Messenger [as] called a mountain to witness his Messenger-ship. I guess this is not good enough as a miracle. Hardliner, frosbel.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sweetnecta: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Torch1: « #62 on: Today at 05:46:00 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 04:55:03 PM
@Frosbel; « #44 on: Today at 04:27:12 PM [how you dey, ol boy, frosbel?]you really should be sorry and hence bow your head in shame if there is any dignity in your body, because the black stone is a small object in a whole structure called the Ka'aba. The people who are in Masjid Aqsa who are looking at the Ka'aba, but are on opposite side for example where they don't see it, you can't possibly say they are bowing to it. Do you know what they call focal point, a hob? Thats what Ka'aba is, the black stone being just if you will a prominent cornerstone.
You dont live inside your door, but it is the thing that is important to you, if you must get to your bed, daily.

So this a crime while you simply dismissed carrying swords?

And you dont stop to kill after you made your Lord's prayer, so much so that there are biblical verses now on rifles and killing machines.

here are your idols; 3 gods, one was a son of man and god and he finally got killed by humans in middle east, and the last you can not tell us his or her name or you will try to give us the name of holy spirit, today? Allah says and you will find it on the pages of the Quran how do I have a son when I have no consort, and then He say, he does not beget nor was He begotten.

Alhamdulillah that I am not one of the miracle workers, but you are that Jesus will say I do not know ye, depart from me, you evil soul.

Don't you think your Koran full of contradictions, Qur'an 6:101 claimed that Allah cannot have a son without a consort and the same Koran claims that Mary had a son without a consort(Qur'an 19:20-21), Is this not limiting Allah's Omnipotence??[/Quote]So Mary who had a son without having a consort is now an action to weaken that fact that Allah does not have a consort and hence does not have any child? How then do you answer Allah is not begotten while Mary was begotten by her parents, Jesus begotten by Mary? I do hope that even Adam and Eve were not begotten, while by being begotten is a form of creation, similar to creation of Adam [as] and Eve? Is there a Creator? Yes. Allah is The Creator.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
[b]Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount
1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.
The Beatitudes
   He said:
  3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
  for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
  for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
  for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
  for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
  for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
  for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
  for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
  for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
[/b]

@poster, The logic and the wisdom of these words can only come from God. I would not dignify you know what with a comparison.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Sike(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2011
Now Watching!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

@Torch1: « #62 on: Today at 05:46:00 PM »So Mary who had a son without having a consort is now an action to weaken that fact that Allah does not have a consort and hence does not have any child? How then do you answer Allah is not begotten while Mary was begotten by her parents, Jesus begotten by Mary? I do hope that even Adam and Eve were not begotten, while by being begotten is a form of creation, similar to creation of Adam [as] and Eve? Is there a Creator? Yes. Allah is The Creator.

Why was a fatwa issued on Salman Rushdie's head when he revealed the truth about allah and his 3 daughters ?

If he was lying why not ignore him.

The truth hurts.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Torch1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Which God, frosbel; Jesus or the Ghost that is not so holy for overcoming Mary or the last of the 3 that you call Jehovah? But Jesus you god said he has Ellah, his God?

Which fact, frosbel when Allah says He does not beget any?

And there is a saying, if Muhammad [as] will not go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Muhammad [as]. You know why it is a saying? It is a true even because the Messenger [as] called a mountain to witness his Messenger-ship. I guess this is not good enough as a miracle. Hardliner, frosbel.
Allah cannot have a son without a consort(Qur'an 6:101) and yet claims Mary had a son(JESUS) without a consort(Qur'an 19:20-21). Baqara 2:116 also claimed that Allah has begotten a son, Glory be to him, to him belong all that is in Heaven and on Earth, everything renders worship to him.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
troll alert

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=477829

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=477829;sa=showPosts

this one missed road from sexuality section, abeg read up on songs of solomon and stop disturbing us
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^^ Sadly the topic got to front page and even got serious minded people to reply to it.
Why are there so many jobless people on earth?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by kingchild(m): 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2011
The concept of religion differs with meanings ascribe by those practising it.
I am a Christian because I believe in the Jesus and that God sent him to die for my sin and that by His death I am reconciled back to God me that was once a strayed.

As a Muslim what are you believes?

@ Ops

You have made a wise choice to even try to think of deciphering what Islam stand for. “Islam is a religion of Peace" how can one measure that statement is it satisfying a part of speech or it is mere sarcasms?

Oh!  David prophesied concerning them long ago before Jesus was born, he said When they talk they say we are for peace BUT WICKEDNESS IS IN THEIR HEART. Does Muslim believe that there was a prophet like that? Yes they Do they call him Dauda.

I am not trying to argue here but only trying to educate all my brothers that has believe this fellow that was banished from Mecca because of evil act travelled to Jerusalem, learnt Judaism and came up with what he called Islam.

My brother lets look at this deeply Christianity is not a religion as a lot of people would believe it is, it is a relationship with God that was born as a result of the death of one man.

Did Muhammad die to seal this falsehood he establishes that was mere concoction from Judaism, Buddhism and other Arab world religion just to prove a point, that the Arabs too are equal children of Abraham who we all know is a Hebrew Man.

Common friends, Your Muhammad acknowledges Jesus Who are you to useless his personality?

@Ops,
You are the only reason I could stay up late to type my thoughts here today, and I would be so glad if you can give way to the Holy Spirit to help you through in your search for truth.

I am a Yoruba man and I stay in the northern part of Nigeria. I know quite too well what Islam is, I grew up in Lagos and I can tell you  how our Muslim brothers in the west thinks, its just that they are incapacitated or more like they can't perpetrate such despicable acts because somehow they have got conscience.

By and large Jesus said I am the way the truth and Life No one comes to the father except through me. (JESUS) You see it becomes monumental to start thinking in this light as that is the only thing that we live for.

If your live means something to you, you will never take anyone’s live; Muslim be warned God that does not spare his only begotten Son to salvage the wrecked world and human kind would stop at nothing to see that His Son is glorified. Sweetnecta be careful!

God Bless Nigeria, God Bless Jerusalem the city of God and His Blessing on all them Love His Beloved SON JESUS CHRIST.

God bless you as you make your decision to have a life with a meaning.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2011
This is a former muslim who had an encounter with the living Word of God, click to find out what made him to lose faith in Islam.

[flash=600,500]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-8870177642686242029&hl=en&fs=true[/flash]
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Leffe2010: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
i am a muslim for me i am planing to leave the religion by the year ending we islam is a laughing stock here in europe thinking of converting to christian but i dont know my father is angry with my decision so sad
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
[size=13pt]Jesus did not start any religion and He told us "His burden is light and His york is easy". If you decide to become a follower of Jesus I will advice you to read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John which are the accounts of Jesus, then read the Psalms as well. Be very carefull with the writings of Paul the apostle as pastors find it easy to use this to control the minds of their members.

Make sure you stay clear of Malachi 3:8 as this is another tool for pastors to exploit their members financially.
If you decide to join a church you have to as wise a serpent but gentle as a dove because pastors are there to make their members slaves mentally in order to milk them out of their hard earned money.

This is my piece of advice.[/size]
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
FROSBEL:Why at all a black stone in the Kabba, why do people kiss it.

Plain idolatry !!

Remember this pagan tradition existed before Muhammad.

grin grin grin grin It's this same stone the koran claimed, Abraham and his son Ishmael were the ones who built it. Its called the Ka’bah, it's in Mecca See(Sura 2:127).  However, this contradicted all other history books under human knowledge.
There is no historical evidence for the assertion that Abraham or Ishmael was ever in Mecca.

We learnt tht Abraham used to live in the city of (U r) of the Chaldees (South East Iraq), and he moved west toward Canaan, a land very plentiful in foods, but not south toward Mecca, a city in the middle of the desert.  Why would God promise to give Abraham’s posterity a land of abundant resources and then send him into a desert "hell-hole" where tribes would have to go to war every year just to fight over a well of water?! Allah has realy wrote the koran with so much framed lies! shocked
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by expert555: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
As we all come to find-Out these are political thugs able to operate in the name of Islam. What sorts of religion is that. With due respect to the religion I think it would have been best they have overall leader like the Pope. This a religion in which every criminal minded  person can stand up any time invent some claim and begin to fight in the name of Islam. Don't let forget the killing of school children in Russia some couple of years ago.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by nagoma(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
There is so much ignorance here. The saying "if the mountain will not come to Mohammed. Mohammed will go to the ,mountain" is derived many years after the time of Muhammad the prophet of Islam. It originated in turkey where an illusionist/magician told a crowd that he could call a mountain and it would come to him. When he did & nothing happened he decided to go to the mountain. & hence the sayin. Ignorance may be a bliss but it's also a disease  pls take note.
The saying is an English proverb that appeared first in 1625 in essays of Francis Bacon - that is nearly 1000 years after the time of Muhammad ( S.A.W) the beloved prophet of Islam.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by nagoma(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Expert555

The killer of school children in Russia obviously a deranged man did not make any claim of connection with Islam . You are confusing him with the Norwaygian Christian who killed 91 people including children last July. He did it for his religion. But he is not called a terrorist because he is a christian.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Leffe2010:

i am a muslim for me i am planing to leave the religion by the year ending we islam is a laughing stock here in europe thinking of converting to christian but i dont know my father is angry with my decision so sad

In Europe u say  grin grin, its worse here in Paris, majority arab/muslim teenage when they just enter bus, u must not sit close to them or else, they will mock u, they are the only people that disrespect the "no loud music in bus" they insult bus drivers and never pay for fare ticket. Police dey tire for them. They love exhibiting themselves in public places.

Now i come to your thought of leaving islam!
Are u leaving because u re mocked or just because u find a truth about the falsehood of islam?

(Ephesians 6:1) Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

must obey our parents in the Lord, this means, example: if my mother tell me, not to pray or follow Gods way, i must disobey her because God is first in everything we have.
Obeying her should only be in the lord.

before i go forther, i will like to know your responds.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
Muslims are the new Jews of Europe the racism against Muslim people here is horrible. They take away the basic human rights such as equality in front of the law, right to express your religion and so on. Racism is truly on the rise here Im telling you!

The first hand victims are Muslim especially Muslim women, they get attacked on the street, people throw stones at them, insult them. Its everyday life that a stranger just grabs a Muslim womens hijab and rip it of. The majority of Muslims here are black people and it goes hand in hand, black people in general also becomes the victims. Black people are the people cleaning the metro, cleaning McDonald's and and taking care of the old people. If you are lucky you can drive taxi and it does not matter if you majored in engineering or economics.  

In Europe its clear, we must unite! Religion comes second RACE COMES FIRST These whites do not give a shlT they will give another white man the job before you regardless if you are Muslim or Christian as long as you are a black man.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
there are friendly people of all races but when you see it on a bigger scale THE WHOLE WORLD HATES BLACK PEOPLE! THEY DO NOT WANT AFRICANS TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND THEY DO NOT WANT REAL INDEPENDENCE OF AFRICAN NATIONS AND THEY DO NOT WANT AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT! They do not see black people as their equals!

Africa can only succeed if UNITED and it has to come from the people. Enough is enough we can only rely on ourselves because its truly the world against Africa and African people.

Greetings from Sweden (btw: a damn racist country)!
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2011
dose wu say ISLAM is not VIOLENCE r d BABY muslims dey hv not even gottn anywhere in d islam.,d more dey go into it d more it bcom harder to withdraw frm it, dats y it gets to d point of commitin suicide. , abi i lie?, abeg anybodi wey advice u mk u go invest study islam, my broda RUN FOR YA LIFE, na so muttallab d "underwear bomber" invest nw en no get manhood, na em sabi wetin en d claim, ignorance in d modern world is a sin.n i fink a capital punishment should b put in place to teach some pple d hard way, thank u for ur outcry, u must hv bin in bondage, gv ya lyf to CHRIST n b free,
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Dawdy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
I doub the poster is a muslim,or he may be kind of muslim who doesn't understan islam.
Islam is my religion and
I'm a proud muslim, no circumstance can change my openion
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Leffe2010: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
to ur answer i dey 4 work the one day one white boy ask me if i hear wetin happen for my country and i ask the boy what he told me iam a muslem i said yes he told me that terrorist atack united nation building and alot of oyibo people dey there i was so embarass b/cos i dey do my prayer 4 work when i dey break ifact i dey leave this religion but dont know my next step still thinking christinity b/cos you dont hear so much violence from them advice please
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Olowojegure: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
Being a muslim, remaining a muslim and dieing as a muslim is a blessing from God. Obviously, the poster is ignorant and have no knowledge about Islam. Perhaps he has never open the Quran before, a guidance for mankind. There is no where in the Quran where those who commit crime are justified. If you dont worsip Allah (the creator of mankind and all that exist), then who or what would you worship? Moses, Jesus, Muhammed (may God be please with them) are some of the several prophets of Allah and creations. There is a verse in the Quran where Allah said he will forgive all our sins if he wills except for one. And that one is "Shirk" which means associating partner with Allah. Even if somebody decide not to worship God, it will not decrease nor increase the myth of Allah. To worship Allah is an obligation, do not be ungreatful to your creator
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
Malstrom:

there are friendly people of all races but when you see it on a bigger scale THE WHOLE WORLD HATES BLACK PEOPLE! THEY DO NOT WANT AFRICANS TO BE SUCCESSFUL AND THEY DO NOT WANT REAL INDEPENDENCE OF AFRICAN NATIONS AND THEY DO NOT WANT AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT! They do not see black people as their equals!

Africa can only succeed if UNITED and it has to come from the people. Enough is enough we can only rely on ourselves because its truly the world against Africa and African people.

Greetings from Sweden (btw: a damn racist country)!

We know that, not all like to be violent, but the number of those involving in violence are larger, so this is giving a bad image to the good hearted ones. Not only the West that hate Africans, The North arabians will not accept they are africans, if not that geography is a Proof.

How then do u think Africans can be united, I ve met alot of Arabians as well as Western, An Arab man with dark skin will tell u he is not Black, but ARAB hahaha, The skin is completely black and he is dening it because of the hate of black people.

One should be proud with his/her race. The whites are proud to be White, am sure Africans/blacks are too. Anyway, we are not in the racist section, its a divertion of topic.

God is the father of us all, we should try to go against the increase of terrorist (ISLAM).
Ecposing the falsehood will help open the eyes of those who are blind, those who entered Islam without know the origin of it.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
The reason you don't hear so much violence from others like Christians is that media choose to show you one side of the story.

If you look it up Muslims are over represented in media reports about terrorism yet under- represented in actual cases of terrorist attacks. In Europe the EU is keeping statistics about the terrorist attacks each year from the last 5 to ten years and only 1-3% of all Terror attacks each year has been made by Muslims (or people claiming to be Muslims)
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2011
Very funny thread,Frosbel and plappville on the loose, lost souls looking for whom to accomodate "Ajegbodo to nwa eni kun ra"

@Frosbel and were you or your family killed in the North?
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
@Plappville,may God curse you for saying hes the father of all of us,you are a slave whether you like it or not and your bible testify it.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by plappville(f): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
Leffe2010:

to your answer i dey 4 work the one day one white boy ask me if i hear wetin happen for my country and i ask the boy what he told me iam a muslem i said yes he told me that terrorist atack united nation building and alot of oyibo people dey there i was so embarass b/cos i dey do my prayer 4 work when i dey break ifact i dey leave this religion but dont know my next step still thinking christinity b/cos you dont hear so much violence from them advice please
The little boy was educated to know that Blacks are muslim too, and as Muslims are known for this acts, that is why he spoke to u that way. He may not mean harm, kids act according to the education they gets from school and their parents.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab is the one that gave the worse image to Nigerias. I was at work the day he was caught of his bomb attempt, my boos is a French woman, she called me to come and hear that my broda was in a bomb attempt. What has that Got to do with me? she knows well i am a christian, but for the fact that the boy is a Nigerian, she just tried to make fool of me. But i thank God for the self control.

This is what i am saying, the bad eggs are more than the good ones. When i say good ones, i do not mean good to be in Islam, but good hearted as human. Those who are violent are the kind of people who really have the voilent nature in them, been that the religion itself promote VIOLENCE, this makes things worse for them. These kind of people needs Jesus Christ, he teaches love and peace.

If u want this Love and Peace to reign in ur life, then accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior is the most important decision you will ever make in your life. In reality, it is the beginning of a brand new life in Christ, and as a new-born child of God, there are many important things you need to understand.

I would like to take it step by step if u decide to follow Jesus.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Olowojegure: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2011
Now that the Boko haram sect is gradually being unveil as a political militancy group and not an Islamic group as they are disguising to be just to swing public sentiment, so also other people who are commiting crime in the name of Islam will soon be expose. I am a muslim by choice and i thank God for the guidance and not by force, i always advice people to take solace in seeking knowledge. "If a christain commit crime, the man is bad not the religion But if a muslim commit crime, the man and the religion is bad" is this a logical thinking? I can only preach to you, i cant control your actions.
Re: Am Beginning To Lose Faith In Islam: Boko-haram Caused It by Malstrom(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2011
plappville The answer is we who rather unite as Africans than fussing about Islam vs. Christianity, we unite and if some rather appeal to the white man or the Arabs they will have to be sacrificed. There will always be Uncle Toms,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others? / What You Must Know Before You Die / Why We Don’t Investigate Income Of Those Who Make Donations– Bishop Of Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.