Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Justina releases video "Na me and you" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Justina releases video "Na me and you" (733 Views)

Justina Drops A Smashing High Def. Video For "So Tempting" (omo Gba Be) / Enjoy Justina's Single - So Tempting (omo Gbabe) / Justina - So Tempting (omo Gbabe) & Ashikituga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justina releases video "Na me and you" by Dimeji78: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2007
Justina, one of the two finalists at Nokia First Chance has released a video to her song "Na me and you".

You can watch it on several TV channels and on the internet under http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=18029090

The video turned out great - check it out and enjoy!
Re: Justina releases video "Na me and you" by sein4soul(f): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2007
Great video, its on TV every day. I also read in an article that MTV and Channel O would soon put it on air.

Did Justina produce this on her own or did the Nokia First Chance people support her? What about her record deal? When will her album come out?

Can't get enough of this girl, she is up to something great
Re: Justina releases video "Na me and you" by IsisNaira: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2007
Wow, that's cool stuff. Looks very professional. The Nokia guys must have helped her.

Haven't herd nothing about Christine, the other girl who was in the final at first chance. ANyone know what she is up to?
Re: Justina releases video "Na me and you" by Saruni: 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2007
Love the video!

This girl has a voice and is sexy!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

N/A / Dan Fosters Candid Phone - Nigerian And U.s Versions / Y'all Need To See This (again)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.