Stats: 3,171,519 members, 7,881,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership (178 Views)

Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (2) (3) (4)

Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by CapitalLens: 4:15pm On May 02
FCT Minister, Chief (Barrister) Ezenwo Nyesom Wike played host to a delegation from the Consulate General of Hungary, led by the Consul General, Mr. Endre P. Deri in his office on Thursday, 2nd May, 2024,
The Minister welcomed Hungary's interest for partnership with the FCT in the area of security and Agriculture and expressed FCTA's willingness to go into such partnership

Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by NwaNimo1(m): 4:16pm On May 02
Who land has he sold to them?

Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by CapitalLens: 4:17pm On May 02

Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by ganisucks(f): 4:19pm On May 02
Any serious President by now would have had this drunk arrested and disgraced. This is high treason being displaced openly. How can a so called member of your cabinet be receiving foreign dignitaries without your consent or the presence of your government in the room? I thought this president was called Teflon. How can he display such meekness? This is disgraceful. The President better start acting like the leader of the nation or vacate the seat. We cant have two captains in the cockpit. 😡

The only solace I see here is that The Asiwaju is a slow and methodical General. He is somewhat like General Montgomery. That is the only reassuring thing.
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by Urheadmaster(m): 4:20pm On May 02

FCT Minister, Chief (Barrister) Ezenwo Nyesom Wike looks more presentable and appears more presidential than the ajala the traveller that is parading himself as president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by Urheadmaster(m): 4:30pm On May 02
You better start to see Chief (Barrister) Ezenwo Nyesom Wike as Bola Ahmed Tinubu successor in coming days because na him plan be that. Watch out tongue
ganisucks:
Any serious President by now would have had this drunk arrested and disgraced. This is high treason being displaced openly. How can a so called member of your cabinet be receiving foreign dignitaries without your consent or the presence of your government in the room? I thought this president was called Teflon. How can he display such meekness? This is disgraceful. The President better start acting like the leader of the nation or vacate the seat. We cant have two captains in the cockpit. 😡

The only solace I see here is that The Asiwaju is a slow and methodical General. He is somewhat like General Montgomery. That is the only reassuring thing.
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by DaddyRochie1642: 4:31pm On May 02
Wike the Sagittarius man, looking so handsome with his glasses, Sagittarius men are known for excellence and results.
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by ganisucks(f): 4:31pm On May 02
Urheadmaster:
You better start to see Chief (Barrister) Ezenwo Nyesom Wike as Bola Ahmed Tinubu successor in coming days because na him plan be that. Watch out tongue
Then you don't know the Asiwaju. Go and ask Toks and Pedro.
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by DaddyRochie1642: 4:31pm On May 02
ganisucks:

Oga stop hating on Wike
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by ganisucks(f): 4:32pm On May 02
DaddyRochie1642:
Wike the Sagittarius man, looking so handsome with his glasses, Sagittarius men are known for excellence and results.
He looks nothing more than Baba Sukura hugging the bottle in the gutter. What an ugly looking man.
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On May 02
Una don come again. From one propaganda to another

Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by Righthussle: 4:34pm On May 02
After Zulum Presidency 2031- 2039, na your own baba.
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by DaddyRochie1642: 4:34pm On May 02
ganisucks:

He looks nothing more than Baba Sukura hugging the bottle in the gutter. What an ugly looking man.

Show us your ugly face lets see it,

I can see very clearly that you're envious of handsome Nyesome Wike
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by ganisucks(f): 4:37pm On May 02
DaddyRochie1642:

Show us your ugly face lets see it,

I can see very clearly that you're envious of handsome Nyesome Wike
Gen Adisa was always claiming people were envious of his rise. Well, we all saw how he was grovelling and begging in the leaked tape. Loose lips sink ships.
Re: Wike Receives Consul General Of Hungary, Welcomes Interest In Partnership by ganisucks(f): 4:37pm On May 02
Righthussle:
After Zulum Presidency, na your own baba.
You must be joking. Both clowns will NEVER see Aso Rock.

Tinubu Supporters, Where Is Atiku / Electricity Tariff Hike: Labour Demands Reversal As Protests Begin Today / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu Of Protest Bigger Than Endsars Due To Hunger & Econ