Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Which Of These Do You Belong? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Do You Belong? (323 Views)

Where Do You Belong? / If You Dont Know This, You Belong To The Indomie Generation. / Do You Belong Here? Come In If You Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Do You Belong? by Bullfallo(m): 6:13pm On May 02
Which of these do you belong?

Team pap

Re: Which Of These Do You Belong? by brain54(m): 6:22pm On May 02
Team non of the above...

Can not remember the last time I had cornflakes, oat or pap. Must have been years.

I did garri and groundnuts a few days ago though after how long ago I cannot remember!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Belong? by Premiumbuy(m): 6:56pm On May 02
Premium Be Unto You

I used to like Pap but not anymore, if I will have to choose then may be Garri will do.
Re: Which Of These Do You Belong? by illicit(m): 7:16pm On May 02
I quit taking garri...

Never had oats

I love cornflakes, I am indifferent to pap
Re: Which Of These Do You Belong? by dahmie2013: 8:04pm On May 02
Team All...
Re: Which Of These Do You Belong? by BlackRainDrops: 8:19pm On May 02
Cornflakes with powdered milk and sugar, but no water. It might be strange, but I don't like my cornflakes with water.
Re: Which Of These Do You Belong? by Caleb15(m): 9:16pm On May 02
Agbado & Cassava but E dey mind
Re: Which Of These Do You Belong? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:18pm On May 02
Bullfallo:
Which of these do you belong?

Team pap
Op respect your self oh, you nor bring Apu, gaari, pounded yam and other better food with egunsi and Ogbono soup plus goat meat, chicken and beef.

(1) (Reply)

Odyssey / Ladies...for You / My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.