Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,639 members, 7,892,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had (920 Views)

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Obasanjo Tipped David Umahi As Next Igbo President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Akanbiedu(m): 2:59am On May 03
Gajagojo:

What pace ?What was the pace of Fashola and the person before Fashola or the person under Gowon
It is a meaningless comparison
He is not in a position to keep up any pace. It is not up to him
He can only spend money available
Nigeria has never had as much money as it h ad from 1973 to 1979
Before 1973 there was not a single Motorway or dual carriageway in the whole country

Young people should stop talking what they know nothing about
The pace is down to money not the works Minister
Somebody built Abuja from scratch there was $13 billion windfall

Umahi is very unlikely to surpass Fashola
It does not mean Fashola is better
Fashola had substantial money that was borrowed which is still being repaid
So unless oil prices reach $120 or more where will be get the money
Under Gowon and Obasanjo the country transformed and the evidence of civil war was hard to find

This comparison of works Minister is unnecessary and ethnically motivated

Umahi will achieve a lot. He is experienced technically and PBAT has a way with making funds available. Funding + Knowhow, The results will be massive.
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Gajagojo: 6:46am On May 03
Akanbiedu:

Umahi will achieve a lot. He is experienced technically and PBAT has a way with making funds available. Funding + Knowhow, The results will be massive.
?his technical experience is irrelevant. That is a common error many of you make
His job as Minister is 100% a political job which can be done by a Teacher or Historian as is the case in ALL the so called developed countries
Any achievement is to the credit of the President
Once again the greatest period of construction development was under Military Obasanjo and Gowon. That was the time Julius Berger arrived in Nigeria. No one remembers the Minister who built all the flyovers in Lagos, Third Mainland Bridge,Festac Town,,National theatre,PH Enugu Expressway,First Niger Bridge, the city of Abuja and Many concrete projects on ground that have lasted for decades
Somebody is not even in office 1 year with no achievement and you are saying he will be the best
Will be do more than those who built Abuja?
All this bullshit is unnecessary
No one has given credit to Works ministers in the past but their Principal
We know IBB completed 3rd Mainland Bridge and Abuja not a Minister
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Gajagojo: 6:49am On May 03
DMerciful:
I said when the time comes, you agbados will tell Umahi where he comes from. He'll learn like Amaechi
What is agbado?Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Is your father an agbado?
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by DMerciful(m): 7:06am On May 03
Do not deflect. You're cheering Umahi on but when he needs you guys, you'll give him the Amaechi treatment. We will be there to laugh at him
Gajagojo:

What is agbado?Is it a good thing or a bad thing?
Is your father an agbado?
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Gajagojo: 7:21am On May 03
DMerciful:
Do not deflect. You're cheering Umahi on but when he needs you guys, you'll give him the Amaechi treatment. We will be there to laugh at him

I think you have a mental disorder
Who is Agbado
Guy dey look face o
Don't bring that crap to me
Am I your father's mate?
Stop

Can you kindly
Confirm where I cheered Umahi on

And who are YOU GUYS

please i beg you in God's name
Note my moniker do not ever refer to me as you guys or apply those generic statements you apply to everyone
If you cannot do that avoid me because I will change it for you
Stop lying or putting me in a group I did not apply to join

Where did I cheer Umahi.?

Is something wrong with your head?
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by SoNature(m): 7:27am On May 03
Slytiger:

I think Obidients are scared of the rising profile of the man..
The clap back from pastormarvy below is hilarious.

It's quite unfortunate that we have a country full of ignorant people who have hijacked our social media space to brazenly propagate stupidity to confuse many uninformed fellows!

Listen, awarding contracts for projects is the easiest thing any politician can do. If my late grandma could buy lands and develop them, why can't a politician who controls trillions of taxpayers' money?

If you people like, learn. If you don't like, keep believing in your stupidity. Anybody can build infrastructure, but the most difficult task before any leader is managing an economy and creating jobs/wealth. We have seen the mess Tinubu has made of Nigerian economy within one year.

Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who didn't steal government money to create wealth/jobs, unlike the other two. As for Dave Umahi, that one na baby politician who hasn't even gone anywhere yet. I dare APC to give Dave Umahi their presidential ticket!
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by softtorce: 7:34am On May 03
Let him pick it first before you ipob obidient start vomiting foolishness

Emyzoloye5:

Until umahi picks a presidential form ... then you guys will remember he didn't do much as minister, he will suddenly turn IPOB......Nigerians are used to Yoruba hypocrisy
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by DMerciful(m): 7:40am On May 03
Ok nor vex..i may have misquoted you
Gajagojo:

I think you have a mental disorder
Who is Agbado
Guy dey look face o
Don't bring that crap to me
Am I your father's mate?
Stop

Can you kindly
Confirm where I cheered Umahi on

And who are YOU GUYS

please i beg you in God's name
Note my moniker do not ever refer to me as you guys or apply those generic statements you apply to everyone
If you cannot do that avoid me because I will change it for you
Stop lying or putting me in a group I did not apply to join

Where did I cheer Umahi.?

Is something wrong with your head?
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Gajagojo: 7:53am On May 03
DMerciful:
Ok nor vex..i may have misquoted you
Not misquote
Don't call me Agbado.
When did our play reach that level

Your problem is your commitment to Obi and all things Ibo and hatred for Tinubu and all things Yoruba

That is the prism through which you see the world

So everyone must belong to a camp in your mind
I do not belong to any camp

Get that into your head
Not everyone reasons like you or how you expect them to
I am neither for or against Umahi
The only person I am for is myself
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:18am On May 03
confusedlady:

I repeat that Dave Umahi is the greatest Igbo politician ever. He is greater than Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikiwe combined. Peter Obi is not fit to shine his shoes.
David Umahi,is urban,educated and a bridge builder. The sooner the East realises that he is their only route to the presidential Palace,and start to queue up behind him and his ideology,the better for them!

But Azikiwe was greater than Awolowo, he couldn't take the shame of defeat that he drank rat poison and died

Ikemba Ojukwu is greater than Gen diya , the Yoruba cry baby General, a Yoruba coward that cried at the feet of Abacha ...till date Yoruba is still The symbol of cowardice.

Then lastly, Peter obi is a million times better than the cocaine sniffing mandate thief called Tinubu, an incompetent bastard that have plugged Nigerians into severe hardship within few months of his administration , PETER OBI IS GREATER THAN EVERY YORUBA POLITICIAN BOTH DEAD AND ALIVE
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by DMerciful(m): 8:22am On May 03
What is wrong with you agbado? Since you don't wanna relax, kill yasef.
Gajagojo:

Not misquote
Don't call me Agbado.
When did our play reach that level

Your problem is your commitment to Obi and all things Ibo and hatred for Tinubu and all things Yoruba

That is the prism through which you see the world

So everyone must belong to a camp in your mind
I do not belong to any camp

Get that into your head
Not everyone reasons like you or how you expect them to
I am neither for or against Umahi
The only person I am for is myself

Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by garykoeman: 8:23am On May 03
SoNature:

It's quite unfortunate that we have a country full of ignorant people who have hijacked our social media space to brazenly propagate stupidity to confuse many uninformed fellows!

Listen, awarding contracts for projects is the easiest thing any politician can do. If my late grandma could buy lands and develop them, why can't a politician who controls trillions of taxpayers' money?

If you people like, learn. If you don't like, keep believing in your stupidity. Anybody can build infrastructure, but the most difficult task before any leader is managing an economy and creating jobs/wealth. We have seen the mess Tinubu has made of Nigerian economy within one year.

Peter Obi is the only presidential candidate who didn't steal government money [/b]to create wealth/jobs, unlike the other two. As for Dave Umahi, that one na baby politician who hasn't even gone anywhere yet. [b]I dare APC to give Dave Umahi their presidential ticket!

Swear with your life and everything u have that peter obi did not steal Anambra money when he was governor.
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by garykoeman: 8:25am On May 03
Emyzoloye5:

But Azikiwe was greater than Awolowo, he couldn't take the shame of defeat that he drank rat poison and died

Ikemba Ojukwu is greater than Gen diya , the Yoruba cry baby General, a Yoruba coward that cried at the feet of Abacha ...till date Yoruba is still The symbol of cowardice.

Then lastly, Peter obi is a million times better than the cocaine sniffing mandate thief called Tinubu, an incompetent bastard that have plugged Nigerians into severe hardship within few months of his administration , PETER OBI IS GREATER THAN EVERY YORUBA POLITICIAN BOTH DEAD AND ALIVE

Don't forget peter obi father was killed because of cocaine trafficking and his sibling is still in uk prison till today for related offence.
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Gajagojo: 8:25am On May 03
DMerciful:
What is wrong with you agbado? Since you don't wanna relax, kill yasef.
Your mother will kill herself
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:32am On May 03
Slytiger:

I think Obidients are scared of the rising profile of the man..
The clap back from pastormarvy below is hilarious.

Are you bastards aware this university is a private university? Umahi built it for himself with state resources while he totally neglected education in Ebonyi state, Ebonyi education system is in comatose right now...go and verify

But you wanna compare him with Peter obi that came in when most public schools in Anambra were dilapidated, he renovated all both primary and secondary, provided school buses to them, sets of computer both laptop and desktop, pipe Borne water, equiped the libraries etc , he built the Odumegu Ojukwu university both the Igbariam campus and it's teaching hospital/campus in Awka!

Umahi tired in infrastructure only in abakaliki and his hometown but neglected every other parts of Ebonyi, he never gave education sector a chance.
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:38am On May 03
garykoeman:

Don't forget peter obi father was killed because of cocaine trafficking and his sibling is still in uk prison till today for related offence.

Agbaya, Peyer obi's father was a very known religious business man in Onitsha main market....he dealed on fabrics until he died of old age ....he had three children, two sons and a daughter... Peter obi's elder brother is a reverend father, he's alive! He lives in onitsha while his only sister is a Reverend sister, she's alive too, she lives in Enugu

So what's your point again?
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by garykoeman: 8:49am On May 03
Emyzoloye5:

Agbaya, Peyer obi's father was a very known religious business man in Onitsha main market....he dealed on fabrics until he died of old age ....he had three children, two sons and a daughter... Peter obi's elder brother is a reverend father, he's alive! He lives in onitsha while his only sister is a Reverend sister, she's alive too, she lives in Enugu

So what's your point again?

Show me one pics of peter obi father burial ceremony.
Re: David Umahi Likely To Be The Best Minister Of Works That Nigeria Has Ever Had by confusedlady(f): 12:27pm On May 03
Emyzoloye5:

Dalvid Umahi is the greatest Ibo politician ever,dead or alive.
David Umahi is greater than Peter Obi of go and verify my lies and lamba fame.
David Umahi is greater than Odumegwu Ojukwu od Ivory Coast fame.
David Umahi is greater than Nnamdi Azikiwe of the ceremonial president fame.
David Umahi is greater than Nnamdi Kanu of Kenya fame.
David Umahi is greater than Orji Uzor Kalu of Sun news rag fame.
David Umahi is greater than Ike Ekweremadu of body parts fame and current resident of the Kings prison in the UK.
DAVID UMAHI IS THE GREATEST IBO MAN ALIVE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should We Do If Obj Fails To Hand -over In May 29? / Nigeria Banker Should Operate On Workers Shift / Nigerian Leaders Should Stop Seeking Legitimacy From Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.