Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,718 members, 7,889,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Present To You Olusesi : The Difference - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Present To You Olusesi : The Difference (476 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Present To You Olusesi : The Difference by omobaswagz(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2011
I present to you, Olusesi. Olusesi whose real names is “Friday Okoh Joseph” choose to go by the stage name OLUSESI which simply means “The one that adds more". Olusesi hails from Ukale-Igwu, Orokam in Ogbadigbo Local Government Area of Benue state, Nigeria. He is here with a new single called “THE DIFFERENCE” download his single and lets here your views about him. download @ http://omobaswagz..com

(1) (Reply)

Follow Me On Twitter @doublesixthamc / Ray G - Shalangalolo: What A Crystal Clear Video,well Packaged And Very Classsy. / Money Versus Talent(up-coming Artistes Pls Read This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.