Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,756 members, 7,879,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity (17906 Views)

Petrol Hits ₦‎800 As 240 Million-Litre Vessels Arrive / Petrol Scarcity Worsens Nationwide / Peter Obi Supporters In Kebbi Hold Town Hall Meeting, Target 150 Million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by omowolewa: 1:00pm On May 03
Shopping foe excuses upandown
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by OMBIIGA: 1:01pm On May 03
What is the remote cause of the vessel being trapped at Escravos channel?
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by StraightGaay: 1:04pm On May 03
Faiththatworks:
I said it on another thread yesterday and my fears have been confirmed.
The oyinbo saboteurs in collaboration with their Local parasites have planted another story to created fear in the heart of gullible Nigerians.
NNPCL has decided to explain the logistics problem that caused the petrol scarcity,it's daughter vessels being trapped in Escravos,Kai that's what I call serious lie lie Lamba from the parasites and looters at NNPCL.
Going through the article,you can't miss how they worked Dangote Refinery into the story,I call that wuru wuru to the problem.
For the last 3 weeks,the Diesel and Aviation Cabal has been destroyed by Dangote Refinery,and no one missed them,there's no single queue for Diesel in any filling station in Nigeria.
I use this medium to put the NSA,the wonderful Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu on notice,these criminals will fight back and fight hard but Nigeria must prevail.
The artificial umbilical cord tying ordinary Nigerians on the streets of Zamfara,Kano,Imo,Okitipupa,Yola,Ekiti to a white man Refinery in Europe must be destroyed,never again will Nigerians rely on a refinery in Europe to fuel their cars and Generators.
God bless Nigeria.
You ended up saying nothing after the long epistle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by ebufa: 1:09pm On May 03
coputa:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/news/article/trapped-in-escravos-150m-litre-vessels-behind-petrol-scarcity/%3famp

Black Africans especially Nigerians are so daft,it beggars belief......Chai, see as white man they mess us up on both ends of the supply chain.........we sell cheap and bunkered crude oil to them...........while they sell us expensive but dirty fuel to us.............the devil and demons that brought fulani to power in Nigeria no go die better!
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by pikechukwu6(m): 1:11pm On May 03
Lie from the pit of hell. APC is a disgrace to humans
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Dada4me: 1:21pm On May 03
Last week they said the scarcity is due to maintenance of refineries by European countries. I knew they were lying though, because every country cannot decide to repair their refineries at the same time.
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by 2sexycom(m): 1:26pm On May 03
ayo2008:
Story story oo ..storyyyyyyy

They think Nigerians don't reason
May your days belong... They wrote nonsense and think they can deceive everyone...

I was telling someone that they are planning to increase fuel price. When this normalizes, we won't be buying at old prices.

My guess is that the new price will somewhere around 700-800. After all, they increased it and Nigerian bought... therefore, let's put the price there because they will buy it.

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Konquest: 1:33pm On May 03
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by oyeb15: 1:36pm On May 03
Government want to bank on Dangote, now they fail. Tinubu government make #600 on every one liter of pms
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On May 03
story for the gods
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by DatNiggaDaz: 2:03pm On May 03
grin grin grin

Lies deceit & propaganda. grin grin grin

When you start with lies, deceit and propaganda you will need more lies deceit & propaganda to cover up for the lies deceit and propaganda grin grin

You end up through & with lies, deceit & propaganda

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Skyehigher1: 2:19pm On May 03
Tinubu make a big mistake for re appointed mele kyari as nnpcl md
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by otunbakolawole(m): 2:43pm On May 03
Mumu lies. Trapped in escravos because of low tide? How na? What's the draft of the vessel? Is this mugu now telling us the vessel’s are aground? All seven of them?
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by luizpippo(m): 2:49pm On May 03
Faiththatworks:
The oyinbo saboteurs in collaboration with their Local parasites have planted another story to created fear in the heart of gullible Nigerians.
NNPCL has decided to explain the logistics problem that caused the petrol scarcity,it's daughter vessels being trapped in Escravos,Kai that's what I call serious lie lie Lamba from the parasites and looters at NNPCL.
Going through the article,you can't miss how they worked Dangote Refinery into the story,I call that wuru wuru to the problem.
For the last 3 weeks,the Diesel and Aviation Cabal has been destroyed by Dangote Refinery,and no one missed them,there's no single queue for Diesel in any filling station in Nigeria.
I use this medium to put the NSA,the wonderful Alhaji Nuhu Ribadu on notice,these criminals will fight back and fight hard but Nigeria must prevail.
The artificial umbilical cord tying ordinary Nigerians on the streets of Zamfara,Kano,Imo,Okitipupa,Yola,Ekiti to a white man Refinery in Europe must be destroyed,never again will Nigerians rely on a refinery in Europe to fuel their cars and Generators.
God bless Nigeria.

Have there ever been queue for diesel?

2 Likes

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by coputa(m): 3:29pm On May 03
Blossomcresty:
A country with several refineries shouldn't be going through all this.
result of endemic corruption,
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by coputa(m): 3:31pm On May 03
luizpippo:

Have there ever been queue for diesel?
demand for AGO petrol is more than diesel,80% of vehicles uses petrol
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by blueAgent(m): 3:40pm On May 03
ebufa:

Black Africans especially Nigerians are so daft,it beggars belief......Chai, see as white man they mess us up on both ends of the supply chain.........we sell cheap and bunkered crude oil to them...........while they sell us expensive but dirty fuel to us.............the devil and demons that brought fulani to power in Nigeria no go die better!

Crap.

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by surgical: 3:46pm On May 03
ayo2008:

pls sir do they actually reason, if they do by now Tinubu should no longer be on that seat, he has demonstrated lack of capacity to solve Nigeria problems
He has only succeeded in running the country further aground, with wide spread multi dimensional poverty

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Hotzone(m): 4:03pm On May 03
Why is our oil traveling around the globe before we purchase

1 Like

Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Dynamicboss: 4:24pm On May 03
Ogonimilitant:
Kai! I have never seen this kind of propaganda in my life. Joseph Gobbels is a learner in pushing propaganda where Tinubu and APC are.

What's the business with Escravos and mother and daughter ship? Do we have refinery in Escravos? Westin carry mother ship go Escravos.

This is a year of Nunc dimittis for Nigeria

You spoke my mind well. This statement doesn’t add up a bit. Daughter vessels trapped in escravos to empty vessel and disruption in supply chain…. Blalala.

Fees days ago, these liars claim 200m liters of fuel arrived yet nothing to show for it. Nonsense
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Elusive001: 4:44pm On May 03
winner37:
So do they think anyone will believed this ?

Hell-anus
Yiramu
MannerlessGriller
Etc
Do you guys believe this narrative?
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Elusive001: 4:47pm On May 03
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria.

Please explain to me how Escravos came into this. What concerns Escravos with PMS supply in Nigeria?
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by maasoap(m): 5:02pm On May 03
Leboska:
Blame games continue, apc is shameless as wear.
ayo2008:

YouAreNobody:
Careless cappings of a useless government
id4sho:
Propaganda

“Tightness in vessels is expected because traders are anticipating that with the advent of Dangote, and what is happening with diesel, oil vessel business will die,” a senior oil executive in the downstream business told BusinessDay.

“For most businessmen, this is the best time to rather sell their vessel or terminate vessel lease while they still can get a good deal”.
This is another reason which means "get out while you still can". The disruptions will continue till when Dangote refinery starts producing PMS because no one wants to be caught unaware
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by id4sho(m): 5:11pm On May 03
maasoap:

This is another reason which means "get out while you still can". The disruptions will continue till when Dangote refinery starts producing PMS because no one wants to be caught unaware
No doubt, this is certain.
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Equity15(m): 5:35pm On May 03
Ogonimilitant:
Kai! I have never seen this kind of propaganda in my life. Joseph Gobbels is a learner in pushing propaganda where Tinubu and APC are.

What's the business with Escravos and mother and daughter ship? Do we have refinery in Escravos? Westin carry mother ship go Escravos.

lol. Was that joseph gobbel a really good propaganda machine? Read about him some years ago after watching a movie about the fall of berlin
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Immunity1555: 6:55pm On May 03
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by Austileo: 8:29pm On May 03
If the daughter vessel have issue let us go for mother in law vessel SHAMLESS APC with liar mohammed
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by PHAYOL81: 9:22pm On May 03
Hmmmmm!
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by ichuka(m): 9:54pm On May 03
Ogonimilitant:

My brother you cracked me up big time.i just have to comment.
Maybe they now have a floating refinery at Escravos.
Let's be watching and praying also.lol.
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by ebufa: 10:48pm On May 03
blueAgent:

Crap.

premium mumu YOU ARE!1
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by sulaak(m): 4:07am On May 04
Huub Stokman should be fired.

Huub Stokman, the managing director of NNPC Retail Limited and chairman of the Major Energy Marketers Association of Nigeria said.

Where is the House of Rep in this matter?
Re: Trapped In Escravous:150 Million-Litre Vessels Behind Petrol Scarcity by sulaak(m): 4:10am On May 04
ebufa:

Fulanis are not in power today.

Tinubu is the Minister of Petroleum. He should have fired Huub Stokman and Mele Kyari immediately and get the local refinery working instead he is busy building a useless road

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke: ‘PDP Lost Election Due To Arrogance,’ Former Governor Says / Made-In-Nigeria Women: Melaye Blasts Oshiomhole (Video) / "Governors Spend N35Million In A Trip" - Orji-Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.