Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,978 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! (3791 Views)

Send Bulksms Free Today Say Bye To All This Pay To Send Bulk Sms / Best Sms Gateway For Bulk Sms In Nigeria / Whre Can I Get Cheap Bulk Sms In Nigerai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by Eghosa1(m): 11:54am On Nov 21, 2011
For those who want to send bulk sms to nigerian numbers and find difficulty doing so.
Help has come.
Call 07067010353 or 07059589222 and we can help you. (you must have your numbers though and we would help you send).
Goodluck for church messages,school,political function,rally and all.
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by teeklear(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2011
Send bulksms in Nigeria @ www.klearsms.com. Very affordable prices
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by peterpot: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
You can get GSM numbers categorised according to location age group, occupation/profession etc. Just call 08189022405 for more details.
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by ufumes(m): 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2011
We offer a reliable and efficient bulk sms services, the best you can find around. Log on to CheapNigerianBulkSMS .com
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by ufumes(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2011
Try out our free phone numbers extractor tools to extract GSM numbers from other text file. Visit phonenumberextractor.com
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by ilovegames: 3:16am On Dec 25, 2011
Are you in need For a Relaoble GSM Phone Numbers Generator that's free and with out limitation

If Yes then Go Right here Free GSM Ohone Number Generator For Nigerians

You can also watch how this s/w works for those who go to

===>> Free GSM Ohone Number Generator Youtube Video

You will also receive some cool advertising and marketing instrument as nicely if you subscribe .

Hope that helps
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by Megateq(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
have u tried www.sms4mega.com it is reliable and cheap
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by 365bulksms: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2012
Are u looking to use bulksms service contacting members of association,church members,ur customers,event attendees etc log into 365bulksms.com . our sms solutions are as cheap as 1naira per sms and easy to send to all gsm numbers 365bulksms.com
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by eldersteve1: 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
[size=24pt]SMS @ 0.77KOBO @ [url]GBNSMS.COM

[/url][/size]

[size=13pt]Buy SMS @ www.gbnsms.com for 0.77kobo & get

the 79million gsm numbers of the whole country FREE + Free ebook

on how to get over 2000 visitors to your website in less than a week.
DO YOU OWN AN SMS WEBSITE?
BUYING SMS VERY COSTLY ?
REGISTER & INTEGRATE OUR API ON YOUR WEBSITE AND START

@ 0.77KOBO[/size]

[size=15pt]GBNSMS API:[/size]

***Full HTTP SMS API*

http://gbnsms.com/components/com_spc/smsapi.php?

username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&sender

=@@sender@@&recipient=@@recipient@@&message=@@messag

e@@&

***SMS API to check remaining reseller balance*

http://www.gbnsms.com/components/com_spc/smsapi.php?

username=YOURUSERNAME&password=YOURPASSWORD&balanc

e=true&
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by Edwin7: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
I recommend 5star SMS located at http://www.5starsmsng.com.

They have great customer service and automatic ATM card recharge,
they even give away a very practical sms marketing ebook for free.
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by emmachine1: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
www.sendersms.com is leader of the bulk sms business in Nigeria, follow this link to see our bulk sms reseller packages http://sendersms.com/bulk-sms-reseller-worldwide.html. Our bulk sms price is as low as 70kobo per sms unit. for more information you cal call 07033398645, 08088165511
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by harryface: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
You dont need to send sms from some ones portal, own your bulksms website at a very good price.

Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by Richiez(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
You can send bulk sms in nigeria using mobilesms24
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by coolsegun(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
You can send cheap sms unsing www.bulksmsbase.com
Our customer care is fast and always available 247
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by Youngzedd(m): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
NetBulkSMS.com is the Cheapest Bulk Sms Service Provider In Nigeria that specialize in bulk messages with customize sender ID, we have made names in bulk sms business that is why we are master in our field. We have professional workers working day and night to provide the most suitable service to our client all over the country.

Do you want to send bulk sms in Nigeria?, We are expert in terms of bulk sms service for your campaign, notifications/alerts etc try us today and you will be satisfied with the service that will be rendered to you by our professional workers. Visit us today for the best service.

Thousands of happy customers can never be wrong. Why not try us today.
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by sunyleeone: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma.chine:
www.sendersms.com is leader of the bulk sms business in Nigeria, follow this link to see our bulk sms reseller packages http://sendersms.com/bulk-sms-reseller-worldwide.html. Our bulk sms price is as low as 70kobo per sms unit. for more information you cal call 07033398645, 08088165511

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by sarutobi: 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
We offer free reseller platform for all our customers

When you register, you will get free sms.

Visit http://www.padisoft.org
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by DeGenius3(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
You Can Have Your SMS Portal Set up And Running.

You Too Can Start Your Own Mobile Marketing
Business And Easily Generate A Six-Figure
Income Online Every Single Month Even if You
Don't Know How to Use A Phone.

Let Me Show You Step By Step How You
Can Successfully Set Up Your Own SMS
Portal.

Give Me A Call on 08068610757.

And You'll Have Your Own SMS Portal
Up and Running in Less Than 72 Hours.

Incredible Bonuses Worth N135,000 Included.
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by DeGenius3(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
You Can Have Your SMS Portal Set up And Running.

You Too Can Start Your Own Mobile Marketing
Business And Easily Generate A Six-Figure
Income Online Every Single Month Even if You
Don't Know How to Use A Phone.

Let Me Show You Step By Step How You
Can Successfully Set Up Your Own SMS
Portal.

Give Me A Call on 08068610757.

And You'll Have Your Own SMS Portal
Up and Running in Less Than 72 Hours.

Incredible Bonuses Worth N135,000 Included.
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by ikedike200: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Bulk SMS, Voice SMS and E-Mail Marketing in Nigeria just got interesting with launch of 365 campaigner which offers innovative mobile and e-mail marketing solutions that excites.

365 campaigner is a dynamic mobile and e-mail marketing service company providing bespoke online bulk SMS services, catering to all types of customers, big, medium and small through our innovative solutions for sending bulk SMS in Nigeria via our bulk sms gateways.

Whether you are launching a new product in your area or would like to make a nationwide announcement, we provide fast, personalized, scalable, reliable and cheap bulk SMS solution in Nigeria.

Bulk SMS is used for sending SMS (short message service) to mobile numbers. SMS marketing is become most popular in Nigeria because it is cheapest marketing solution. Bulk SMS as a tool of marketing has been explored in the recent times by many small and medium sized companies.

365 campaigner offer a trusted do-it-yourself email marketing service in Nigeria that businesses can use to send email campaigns and newsletters without worrying about installing email marketing software or configuring mail servers.

Need to design high-impact email newsletters quick? Use our easy to use email templates designer to really cool newsletters in minutes.

Sell more than just tickets by creating and posting events on 365 campaigner. 365 campaigner's interface allows our clients to manage event subscribers while letting them earn more money from every ticket. From the list generated, user's can engage subscribers.

Our Web based panel is very user friendly, simple & eazy to use.

http://www.365campaigner.com/
Re: Send Bulk Sms In Nigeria! by harryface: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2015
www.resellsms.com has come to help out undergraduates and start up entrepreneurs. Resellsms.com is the cheapest reseller platform in Nigeria. If you see a cheaper reseller package elsewhere, give us a call and we will reduce the price for you. www.resellsms.com also sells verified Gsm database number at a giveaway price. The same applies, if any company promises cheaper price, give us a call and we will beat his.
For the reseller, you won't have to pay all the money upfront, just 2k and when the site is complete, you complete your payment. We design sms websites in a day.
www.resellsms.com - the cheapest and student friendly website in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Reliable And No Deposit Forex Brokers / Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria / Event Decoration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.