Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,523 members, 7,911,292 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:59 AM

I Feel Like E Ending It All. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like E Ending It All. (174 Views)

Depressed And Thinking Of Ending It All. / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like E Ending It All. by EzekielAkins: 1:25pm On May 03
I've involved myself in a life that was not meant for me.

Instead of bringing joy and stability to the family as a first child .
I have been causing pains, sorrows to everyone around me.

And at this point ending it all is the only solution I have left.

Don't know how to stand and look my mum in the face.

Incase u hear about my death.

Pls note that I tried my best to make life worthwhile.
Re: I Feel Like E Ending It All. by Augla1: 1:33pm On May 03
Hang on champ, most times life doesn't pan out as we anticipate
Everyone got their bags of mistakes here and there but we don't let our mistakes define us rather the courage to make amends is what makes the difference
Re: I Feel Like E Ending It All. by Jeon(f): 1:36pm On May 03
Go please the planets.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Autopsy / Nullity Of Marriage In Nigeria / Canada Update Proof Of Fund For Skilled Immigrants 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.